I will always love you

Arizona: I need you.

Arizona walks towards you and pulled you in for a heated kiss. The kiss seemed to never end while Arizona's hands were going all over your body. You finally pulled away and looked into her eyes, which were a little watery. 

Arizona: Sorry, but those men came back to us the minute you left. Maya is trying to get them to leave us alone.
Y/n: I don't want some of you to get hurt by them. Lets go home.

You were about to leave the bathroom when Carina slammed the door open and walked in almost out of breath.

Carina: Maya punched one of those men in the face when he grabbed me by my boobs.
Arizona: We should go home as there are only creeps in here tonight.

Maya walked in with a weird look on her face.

Maya: I think they are really angry. Lets go home.

You all went home and you were laying in bed with Arizona in your arms watching '17 again' and made yourself some popcorn.

Arizona: I love you y/n.
Y/n: I love you too Zona, but why are you telling me that so all if a sudden.
Arizona: Because you really make me feel safe. With those men around I didn't feel comfortable until I looked at you and all I could think of was that I was safe when you're around.
Y/n: That's all I want, for you to feel safe at all time.
Arizona: It's Valentines day next week. Lets go on a special date that night.
Y/n: Every date with you is a special date.

You kissed her cheek and held her hand in yours.

Arizona: Lets go to bed, I'm so tired.
Y/n: That's okay. I will turn off the tv and then we can cuddle.
Arizona: Cuddling with you before falling asleep is the best thing ever.

It was now Valentines day and you were working in the ER. It was a really busy morning when all of a sudden there were loud noises and you heard a car driving really fast.

Owen: Y/n, watch out!

At that moment a van drove into the ER and walls came down and a part of the roof collapsed. Everywhere you looked was debris and you could feel your eyes slowly closing. After a few minutes lots of people came to see what happened and tried to help pull people out of the chaos. Arizona ran down the hall toward the ER and opened the door to see all the damage.

Arizona: Where is she?
April: Trauma room 2.

Arizona walked into the room seeing you lying down on a gurney.

Arizona: Are you okay?
Y/n: I'm fine. Just twisted my ankle. Callie looked at it and I shouldn't walk for two days or put any weight on it. She gave me those crutches.
Arizona: I'm glad you're okay.
Y/n: This could have ended different. Luckily no one is badly injured. How is the driver. 
Arizona: He is fine, he was in shock about something he saw just before turning around the corner. I know we were supposed to go on a date tonight, but we can just stay home and have dinner or something.
Y/n: No, I want to go on that date. You said you arranged it all. You've put do much effort in it, we can't cancel it right now.
Arizona: Uhm I will change a bit, but lets go on that date. I promise that you will love it and feel better after what just happened.
Y/n: Of course I'll love it, because I get to spend more time with you.

Arizona leaned forward and gave you a sweet kiss on the lips.

Arizona: Lets get you to my office. You can do some work in there if you want.
Y/n: That sounds great.

It was the end of the day and you were in the car on your way to the date.

Y/n: So where are we going?
Arizona: You just have to wait and see.
Y/n: Are we almost there?
Arizona: We are. Stop asking and enjoy the view.
Y/n: You're no fun.
Arizona: I'm a lot of fun.

You got to the destination and it was an open field where you could look all over the city.

Y/n: Look at all the city lights. It's beautiful.
Arizona: I know, it's romantic. That's why I picked this place.
Y/n: I love you so much and if I hadn't these crutches I would pull you in for a hug.
Arizona: Maybe I can help by doing this.

Arizona lifted you up and kissed your lips gentle and lovingly.

Arizona: I love you y/n Sloan.
Y/n: So what will we do?
Arizona: Let me get everything out of the car.
Y/n: Do you need help?
Arizona: Nope, you just have to wait and be patient.

Arizona got a blanket and a basket full of food and some wine out of the back of the car.

Arizona: We will have a picknick while looking over Seattle. I hope you like this.
Y/n: I love this. Thank you Arizona. This night is perfect to me. You, Arizona Robbins, are the most perfect girl in this world.

You gave her a passionate kiss and ended with your head against each other.

Arizona: You are perfect too y/n Sloan.

It was a week later and you were with Jo and Stephanie at Joe's.

Stephanie: I really want to have what you guys have.
Jo: What are you talking about?
Stephanie: A relationship like yours. You both are so happy and I want that too.
Y/n: You will run into someone. Give it some time, your person will run into you soon. Don't look to hard.
Jo: I totally agree with that.
Stephanie: I don't want to be alone every time I get home. I feel so lonely at times.
Jo: Or download Tinder. There are lots of people to swipe.
Y/n: Lots of choice if you use that app.
Stephanie: Stop it, you both. I hate you. I will get a new round.

Amelia runs into the bar and sees you. She runs toward the table and you could see her face turning into a look of fear.

Amelia: Y/n, you have to come with me right now!
Y/n: Why? What is it?
Amelia: It's Arizona.
Y/n: What do you mean?
Amelia: There has been a situation at the hospital. She needs you.
Y/n: What happened? Did she got hurt?
Amelia: She is okay, but I heard that there was a parent screaming at her.
Y/n: Uhm okay lets go.
Jo: We will come with you. Maybe we can help.

You all ran to the hospital and Alex told you to look for Arizona at the peds floor. You looked everywhere until you walked passed the supply closet and heard her crying. You opened the door and saw her sitting on the floor, her knees to her chest and her head in her hands.

Y/n: Arizona, I'm here.
Arizona: Thank you for coming.
Y/n: I will always come when you need me.
Arizona: I'm so scared.
Y/n: What happened? I heard about an angry parent.
Arizona: His daughter is a patient and she needs a new heart, but there isn't one at the moment. He screamed at me that I'm a failure for not even getting a heart. I'm the worst doctor and he will make sure that I will lose my job.
Y/n: You know that isn't true. You are an amazing surgeon and the best pediatric surgeon in this country. Everyone is lucky to have you as their doctor.
Arizona: You really think that?
Y/n: I do, you help so many tiny humans and you make them better when you just smile at them. You're special Arizona and you have to never forget how outstanding you are.
Arizona: I love you.
Y/n: I love you even more.

You kissed the top of her head and sat beside her holding her hand in yours. She rested her head on your shoulder and you could feel her calm down a bit.

Arizona: You were out with Edwards and Wilson, I'm sorry for ruining it. This was your night out.
Y/n: It's fine. You are more important to me than wine is.
Arizona: I'm glad you like me more than wine.
Y/n: You finish in 30 minutes right? I will wait for you in the lobby and then we can go home together and cuddle in bed until we fall asleep.
Arizona: You are the best. I will get everything so we can leave. Oh and I planned on keeping you by my side forever. I truly love you Y/n.