It's not too late

Y/n: That smile is so adorable. He definitely has your smile, with his cute little dimples. 
Arizona: Lets go home, I can't wait to sleep in our own bed tonight.

You got home and when you walked in Carina took Timothy with her. Amelia, Maya, Jo and Arizona's parents were drinking some coffee and tea in the living room.

Amelia: There they are. Welcome home.
Y/n: Thank you Ames.
Jo: We've made this cake and have another present for Timothy.
Arizona: You didn't had to do this girls.
Y/n: This is so cute. He will love this a lot.

Maya: It gives us a reason to come by a lot to have some playtime with the little man

Carina: Are you happy to be home?
Arizona: Yes, this is so much more comfortable.
Barbara: We will be here for at least a week to help you out and to get to know Timothy.
Daniel: I hope you don't mind that.
Y/n: We love that actually. Timothy will love having his grandparents around.

Everyone stayed for a few hours until you noticed that Arizona was really tired. All your friends and Arizona's parents left around lunchtime. You made some lunch for the both of you and Arizona breastfeed Timothy. After that she put him in his crib and walked back into the kitchen.

Arizona: What have you made for us?
Y/n: I've made some pancakes and I have some fruit.
Arizona: Smells really good.
Y/n: After the lunch I want to show you something.
Arizona: What is it?
Y/n: It's upstairs and you have to wait to find out what it is.

Arizona walked up to you and wrapped her arms around your waist from behind. She gave you a kiss on the cheek and rested her head on your shoulder.

Arizona: You are so lucky I love you, because I really don't like playing this game.
Y/n: Just finish your lunch and then you can see the surprise. After that we will lay down and watch a movie.
Arizona: You are the best.
Y/n: I love you too babe.

After having your lunch and cleaning the little mess in the kitchen you sat back next to Arizona giving her a side hug.

Arizona: I've finished lunch. Can you show me the surprise now? I can't wait to find out what it is.
Y/n: I will clean your dishes really fast and then I will show you the surprise.
Arizona: Okay, but hurry up. I can't wait to see what it is.
Y/n: Sometimes you are just like a little kid.
Arizona: Oh look Timmy just woke up.
Y/n: You can feed him and after it, you can see the surprise I have. It's also for Timothy.
Arizona: It's also something for our little boy?
Y/n: Yes. I hope you both like it as much as I do.
Arizona: What do you think Timmy? What surprise will we get?

After cleaning and feeding Timothy you walked upstairs. You walked in front of Arizona who carried Timothy with her in her arms. You stopped just in front of the door to one of the rooms and turned around to watch Arizona with your little boy.

Arizona: Is it a playhouse?
Y/n: Nope, you will see it any second.
Arizona: Is it something we can do or something he can play with?
Y/n: Just walk trough the door and look around the room.
Arizona: Why? What did you do?
Y/n: Just look at it and let me know what you think.