Perfect

Y/n: I'm done, I'm going to see her as you are no help. I need to know what is going on.
Mark: No, don't go to her.
Y/n: Why wouldn't I?
Mark: You can never see her again. You have to believe me.
Y/n: You will not stop me! I'm leaving! I have to see her and I need to know why you are telling me this. I finally thought that you two were getting along.
Jo: What is going on?
Mark: Y/n, listen to me!
Y/n: You aren't telling me anything and I'm worried so I will go and check on her. I need to know what the hell is going on and if she's okay.
Mark: No, you stay here.
Jo: What is going on?
Y/n: Sorry Jo, but this is between me and my stupid brother. So I will find out what is going on. I will be back later.
Amelia: Oh hey, are you leaving?
Y/n: Yes, I will be back later.
Mark: Y/n, wait! I have to tell you that she is not the one. She did something you will never forgive her.
Y/n: You got the chance to tell me everything, but you didn't. Now let me go! I'm going to see Arizona.
Amelia: Isn't that bad luck.

You stormed out and got to your apartment where you heard Arizona crying in your bedroom. You walked in and saw her sitting against the bed, head in her hands.

Y/n: Zona?
Arizona: Y/n, why are you here?

You walked over to were she was sitting and sat next to her. You wrapped your arm around her and kissed the side of her head. She leaned in and rested her head on your shoulder.

Y/n: I'm here for you. I was worried something happened to you. Mark was telling me some crab about you.
Arizona: I'm sorry. You deserve more than I can give you.
Y/n: What is it?
Arizona: Mark didn't told you?
Y/n: He said something happened and that I would never forgive you.
Arizona: He didn't told you what happened?
Y/n: Nope, so will you tell what is going on? I don't want to see you like this and I want to marry the love of my life today.
Arizona: First I want to say that I'm so sorry. It was never my intension to hurt you, especially not today.
Y/n: Will you please tell me why you are crying. You are scaring me when you say stuff like this.
Arizona: I miss my brother today, I really miss him. The other reason is that I made a big mistake, that will hurt you so so much.
Y/n: What did you do?
Arizona: I cheated on you. I'm so sorry, but I can't marry you.
Y/n: You did what?!?
Arizona: I'm so so sorry. I didn't knew what I was thinking. I'm so stupid.
Y/n: When did it happen?
Arizona: Y/n, you don't want to know everything.
Y/n: Please be honest with me. I want to know everything.
Arizona: It was this morning.
Y/n: So on our freaking wedding day you decided  to cheat on me?
Arizona: I'm so sorry. I really am y/n, but I don't deserve you at all. You are so caring and sweet, you deserve someone with less problems.
Y/n: Who was it?
Arizona: Again, I'm so sorry. I never wanted this to happen.
Y/n: Who Arizona? Who?!?
Arizona: E-Eliza. Again, I'm so sorry, but it just happened.
Y/n: No, you didn't! Why? Am I not enough? Am I not good enough for you?
Arizona: She came by this morning and when I opened the door she walked in before I could say something and she pushed me against the wall.
Y/n: What, did she hurt you? Are you okay?
Arizona: A little she pushed hard on my shoulder., but I'm okay I guess. Then she kissed me and I couldn't push her off me. She just forced herself on me.
Y/n: Where is she now?
Arizona: I don't know. Apparently after her car accident she was not locked away. I have no idea where she is.
Y/n: Was it more than that kiss?
Arizona: No, after the kiss I slapped her in the face and she walked out like nothing happened. After 15 minutes Mark came by. I understand you hate me and don't want to marry me anymore.
Y/n: Who said that? She did this to you. It's not like you wanted it, right?
Arizona: Of course I didn't wanted this. So you still want to marry me?
Y/n: There is nothing I want more. I love you Arizona Robbins, I love you so much.
Arizona: So you forgive me?
Y/n: I trust you more than anyone else in this world. Yes, I forgive you and I will never let Eliza ruin something else in my life. So come here.
Arizona: What are you doing?
Y/n: I'm going to kiss my wife to be. I love you so much Arizona. Never forget that.

You cupped her face in your hands and gave her a passionate kiss. She turned around and was sat in your lap. You unlocked your lips and rested your heads against each other.

Arizona: I love you too. I'm sorry for all this.
Y/n: I will explain it all to Mark, Jo and Amelia, who are at Mark's at the moment.
Arizona: Can you stay for one more minute?
Y/n: Of course I can stay. Did you open the box Mark brought with him?
Arizona: No, I didn't. Do you want me to open it now?
Y/n: I'm here so why not. I wanted you to have this on this special day.

Arizona got the box and slowly opened it to see what was inside.

Arizona: Wow it looks beautiful. Is this for me?
Y/n: Of course it is for you dummy.
Arizona: Why did you gave me this?
Y/n: I thought this would make you look like a princess today. Of course you already are one, but it would make you look even more cute today. I hope it suits your dress.
Arizona: It fits perfectly and I don't know what to say.
Y/n: That's okay. As long as you know what to say when they ask you if you want me as your wife.
Arizona: Yes, yes, yes a thousand times yes. That will be my answer.
Y/n: Are you okay again?
Arizona: I'm fine. Thank you for coming. I didn't knew what to do and if you would ever forgive me.
Y/n: Of course, I will always come when I think you need me. That's what we promised each other, remember? Again, it's not your fault.
Arizona: I do remember all we've promised each other. Today we will promise to love each other for as long as we live.
Y/n: There's a knock at the door, probably April I guess. You need to explain her why I'm here, otherwise she will be angry and tell us that seeing each other right now will mean bad luck. Amelia also made a comment about me seeing you before we get married.
Arizona: I will see you later y/n, thank you for everything. I love you.

She gave you a sweet and short kiss before you walked out of the door, seeing a very surprised April. You got back to Mark's place and got ready for the most beautiful moment of your life after explaining what exactly happened with Arizona. You got to the venue where you checked everything.

Amelia: You look so beautiful y/n

Jo: You really look stunning.
Amelia: Arizona is a very lucky lady.
Mark: Y/n, you ready to go? Everything is looking great. Bailey is waiting to start.
Jo: This will be an amazing and lovely day.
Mark: Arizona walks with her dad right now. I'm glad she explained it all and that you are getting your happy ending sis.
Y/n: How does she looks?
Mark: Beautiful, she looks so happy. It's now our time to go. She is now walking down the aisle with her dad.

Mark kissed your head before he linked arms with you to start walking down the aisle. You saw all your friends and finally locked eyes with Arizona, who got a big smile on her face.

Arizona: Hey you, you look gorgeous.
Y/n: Hey you too. I don't have words, but you are definitely a princes.
Arizona: I'm so ready to be finally your wife and you to be mine.
Y/n: Hopefully this will all be perfect.