All I know so far

Arizona: He is. He's now two weeks old. His name is Timothy.
Lauren: Congratulations. He is beautiful. I wish you all the best and love. Goodbye.

With that Lauren left and Arizona closed the door. You stood inside looking at each other, nit really knowing what to say about what just happened.

Y/n: What just happened?
Arizona: I never expected this. It was so out of nowhere.
Y/n: She just came by to say sorry and to say goodbye?
Arizona: There is more. That's not the only thing she told me. There's another reason she came by.
Y/n: What did she tell you?
Arizona: She told me that she had nowhere else to go and that Regina passed away.
Y/n: What?
Arizona: Regina died from being hit by a car. They couldn't safe her.
Y/n: Oh god that's horrible. I'm sorry, she was your friend once.
Arizona: It's okay, it was a long time ago. I'm just shocked.

Arizona told you more about Lauren being here and you decided after that to have a walk around the city with Timothy. You were now at a bench in the park and got yourself and Arizona a coffee.

Arizona: I love you both so much. I can't live without you two.
Y/n: We love you too, but where is this coming from?
Arizona: What happened to Regina made me think that you never know when it's the end and that scared me.
Y/n: We never know what will happen tomorrow, but we have to look forward. We can't prevent everything, but at least we try to make sure we are safe every day.
Arizona: I know, but I'm so happy with our marriage and our Timothy. I don't want this to ever end.
Y/n: I don't want this to end either. Don't be scared, because I will always be here with you.

You gave Arizona a quick peck on the lips and when you did that Timothy started to giggle a lot.

Arizona: Thank you y/n. Oh look at Timmy.
Y/n: Oh little man, what are you doing? You can't eat your own shirt. Maybe we should go home, so you can feed him?
Arizona: Yes, lets walk home.

You both stood up and started walking back to your house.

Arizona: And y/n, I was thinking about us and please be honest with me.   
Y/n: I'm always honest. What is on that pretty mind of yours?
Arizona: Do you want more kids? I mean someday?
Y/n: Where is this coming from? We just had the most beautiful little boy.
Arizona: I know this is stupid. Never mind. Forget what I just said.
Y/n: No, we will talk about this. So, have you thought about it?
Arizona: Not really. It just crossed my mind after a conversation I had with April.
Y/n: Have you discussed it with April?
Arizona: No, not like that. April is thinking about a second child, but she hasn't talked with Jackson about it.
Y/n: I guess you told her to talk with Jackson about it?
Arizona: Yes, that's exactly what I said. That's when she asked if we wanted more kids.
Y/n: What did you tell April?
Arizona: That we never talked about it and that I didn't really knew the answer to that. But do you want more kids?
Y/n: I really don't know Zona. Lets just first enjoy our time with Timmy.
Arizona: I agree to that, but lets promise each other that when we think about having another baby we will tell each other.
Y/n: I will. Maybe Timothy will ask for another brother or sister some day.
Arizona: I love you y/n Sloan-Robbins.
Y/n: I'm so in love with both of you.

You kissed her cheek and tickled Timothy's belly which made him laugh. You walked further back to your house holding Arizona's hand.

Arizona: I'm thinking about game night with the two of us tonight. I'm not in the mood for watching tv.
Y/n: What game where you thinking about?
Arizona: Can we please play Monopoly in the Disney version?
Y/n: If you want to buy fairytales and build castles, we will play that game all night long. Like someone once said; you are all about rainbows and crap.
Arizona: I remember Alex telling me that when we were on our way to get a kidney. Y/n, you need to know that you make me the happiest women alive.
Y/n: No, you make me the happiest women alive. Or wait, Timmy makes me the happiest person alive.
Arizona: He is still trying to eat his shirt.
Y/n: Timothy, you can't eat that. Mommy will feed you once we are home and that is in like 5 minutes.
Arizona: Yes, listen to your mummy. You can suck my boobs soon, although I would love mummy to do that again very soon.
Y/n: Don't talk like that with our son here. I don't want him to hear that stuff. Just talk like that when we are all alone in bed tonight.

Later that night
Arizona: He fell asleep so quickly.
Y/n: He was exhausted I guess.
Arizona: It was a long day in the park, walking around and playing with his mommies.
Y/n: So are you over your loss?
Arizona: Nope, I still think you cheated in Monopoly. How is it possible you got all the best fairytales and were able to build castles so fast?
Y/n: I'm just that good in Monopoly.
Arizona: Next time we play another game.
Y/n: We could play a game right now if you want.
Arizona: I don't know y/n. I think I'm just going to get some sleep.
Y/n: Hey you, what just happened?
Arizona: Nothing happened. I'm just tired.
Y/n: Look at me. Is about being intimate again? Because that's what we said with playing a game right now, right?
Arizona: I'm not ready.
Y/n: That's more than okay. We can wait until you are ready. When you are, just tell me.
Arizona: I'm so sorry. It's just I'm ugly and fat. Oh and there's the fact I have one freaking leg. You probably don't like me like you did before.
Y/n: That's not true Zona. I love you in every single way. Please never talk like this again. You are beautiful the way you are. You just need to see that yourself again. You need to feel comfortable again and that takes time I guess.
Arizona: Thank you for understanding.
Y/n: I just want you to feel okay. Carrying our boy wasn't easy and it asked a lot from your body.
Arizona: I love you so much. We can have an old school make out session.
Y/n: I would love that. I love you too babe.

You walked to the bedroom and slowly started kissing Arizona. In a few minutes time you were both laying in bed cuddling and kissing, like a make out session.

Arizona: I love you.
Y/n: I love you too babe.

A few weeks later
Arizona: Hey you, why are you home so early??
Y/n: My surgery was cancelled. The parents didn't wanted their son to be cut open.
Arizona: Really? I still can't believe parents do that.
Y/n: Yes, I told them to at least get a second opinion somewhere else. This surgery could have made his life much easier.
Arizona: I know. You could have easily removed his gallstones.
Y/n: But now I'm home and can spend more time with my beautiful wife and handsome little boy.
Arizona: Can you put him to bed?
Y/n: Of course and after it I will make some spaghetti for the two of us.

You kisser to top of her head and took Timothy from her to bring him to bed. When he was in a comfortable sleep you walked back to where Arizona was waiting for you.

Arizona: I love you so much. Can we discuss something over dinner?
Y/n: Of course we can. I will be right back with the food. It won't take to long.

After you made dinner you both were now sat at the kitchen table having a drink.

Y/n: So what is it you wanted to talk about?
Arizona: In three weeks it's Christmas and it will be Timothy's first Christmas and I was thinking we could invite my parents over to spend Christmas with us.
Y/n: I would love that a lot. I have another idea for Christmas.
Arizona: Tell me what you are thinking.
Y/n: Maybe we should invite all the others over at the second day of Christmas with all the kids, so they can all play together.
Arizona: That's wonderful. I will text the others if they are up to it.
Y/n: This will be the most beautiful Christmas ever with the three of us together. Hopefully he will love this time a year as much as we do.
Arizona: We will make him love it.
Y/n: Oooh bossy mama. Honestly I think he will love it, because we show him how amazing it is.

Arizona pulled you closer and cupped your face in her hands giving you a passionate and deep kiss. You both pulled away when you needed air and looked Arizona straight in the eyes.

Y/n: And a sexy, hot mama. Who is a great kisser.
Arizona: I love you and I need to ask you something else, although I don't know what you will think.