Heaven

Carina: It is. I love you Maya.
Maya: I love you too babe.

Maya leaned over and gave Carina a sweet kiss on the lips. You finished dinner and talked some when it was time for Carina and Maya to leave as they both had an early shift the next morning. You cleaned everything and got ready to go to bed.

Arizona: She really loved this.
Y/n: It doesn't surprise me.

Arizona rolled on her side and lay her hand on your cheek to pull you in for a deep and loving kiss.

Y/n: What was that for?
Arizona: Because I love you so so much. I've never been this happy before.
Y/n: That's all I want. Seeing you happy makes me happy.

A few weeks later you were ready to leave for work while Arizona had the day off.

Arizona: I will miss you so much.
Y/n: I will be back before you know it. If there is anything, call me and I'm back in a few minutes.
Arizona: I don't like it when I'm off and you're not. And with being pregnant for 25 weeks there is not much to do.
Y/n: Maybe you can go for a walk if you like.
Arizona: Maybe. We will have lunch right?
Y/n: Yes, we will. I'm getting lunch from the bakery when I have my break.

You gave Arizona a peck on the lips before getting all your stuff, ready to leave.

Arizona: Go and safe some tiny humans. I love you babe.
Y/n: I love you too Zona.

You got to the hospital, got changed and walked towards the elevator when you were pulled aside by Jo and Alex.

Y/n: What is going on?
Jo: Look Mer is here aswel.
Y/n: So what is going on and why are you two looking like that?
Alex: Paul is in that trauma room.
Jo: It's bad, he is struggling.
Meredith: What did you do?
Alex: Nothing, we walked in and saw them running in with him on a gurney.
Meredith: Just stay away from him. It will look bad, because of your history.
Y/n: Just don't do something stupid please.

You all got back to work and it was almost time to go and get lunch for you and Arizona. You were on your way to change when you saw Meredith running over to you.

Meredith: Hey y/n, I thought I should tell you the news aswel.
Y/n: Uhm what news?
Meredith: Paul Stadler just died.
Y/n: Really? How is Jo?
Meredith: She is happy. Like she just won a million dollars.
Y/n: I have to go and get lunch for me and my wife. When I get back after it I will go and see her how she is. This just started as such a weird day.

Arizona's pov
Arizona: I'm so bored. Maybe I can start painting the nursery. Y/n will be here in like an hour or so.

Arizona started painting and tried different colors on the wall when you got to the house with lunch. You walked in, but didn't saw her anywhere near.

Y/n: Arizona, I'm here with lunch. Arizona?
Arizona: I'm in here.
Y/n: What are you doing?
Arizona: I'm playing baseball, don't you see?
Y/n: Yes, I see you just hit a homerun. Nice bat you have.
Arizona: I just wanted to do something. I'm also hungry, so I hope you have a lot of food with you.
Y/n: First, I'm here to give you a kiss.

You walked up closer and gave her a passionate kiss. You pulled away and could see such a big grin on Arizona's face.

Arizona: Ugh, that feels so good. I need your kisses almost as much as I need air.
Y/n: You're so weird sometimes. Speaking of weird, something happened at the hospital.

You sat at the table and told Arizona about Paul.

Arizona: I can't believe that.
Y/n: We were shocked too. She finally got rid of him, but this was something we never saw coming.
Arizona: She is literally free of him. I thought there would come more troubles with him suddenly around.
Y/n: I thought the exact same thing, but in the end there was nothing to worry about. Oh Miranda will tell the muppets the bad news tomorrow.
Arizona: Then we will be finally free of them.

The next day you were at work and right now Regina and Lauren had their appointment with the chief, who will tell them they are fired.

Arizona: Look, there they are.
Y/n: They don't look happy.
Arizona: They just got fired. No one would look happy.
Regina: Now, this is a goodbye. Happy?
Y/n: Personally yes, but if you just focused on your job, you would have got even better as a surgeon.
Regina: Are you in for a proper goodbye.
Arizona: Nope, she isn't. You changed a lot Regina and not in a good way.
Lauren: I will miss you a lot Arizona.
Arizona: Why? You have Regina now right?
Lauren: That's just sex.
Y/n: Maybe you should try it. You two are both crazy, so that's a match made in heaven.
Lauren: I never liked you y/n.
Y/n: That's okay. Bye.
Arizona: I'm glad they are gone. Now I can enjoy the last weeks even more without any worry.
Y/n: This will be a great day. What would you say if I take you out for dinner tonight?

Arizona stopped walking and stood in front of you to give you a tight hug and a kiss.

Arizona: I would love date night with you.
Y/n: Then date night it is!

You got home after dinner at the restaurant  and you could see that Arizona was really tired.

Y/n: Shall we call it a night?
Arizona: No, no. We can watch some tv.
Y/n: You are tired, I can see that. Lets cuddle in bed. How is bubba?
Arizona: Bubba is active. I think he's training to run a marathon some day.
Y/n: Can I feel it?
Arizona: Of course you can. If you put your hand here, you can feel him the most.
Y/n: Those are really hard kicks. Maybe I know something to calm him down.
Arizona: What are you doing?
Y/n: Just wait and let me get something. While I get something you should change into your pajamas.
Arizona: What are yo... never mind. Come with me little man and we will get changed and wait for mommy.

After a few minutes you came back into the bedroom and Arizona looked at you really confused.

Arizona: I'm so lost right now.
Y/n: Give me a second. This will work, I promise.
Arizona: Y/n, why have you brought your guitar?
Y/n: I've played like only once for you, but maybe if this works I need to play more often.

Y/n:
Oh, thinkin' about all our younger years
There was only you and me
We were young and wild and free

Now nothin' can take you away from me
We've been down that road before
But that's over now
You keep me comin' back for more

Baby, you're all that I want
When you're lyin' here in my arms
I'm findin' it hard to believe
We're in heaven

And love is all that I need
And I found it there in your heart
It isn't too hard to see
We're in heaven

Oh, once in your life you find someone
Who will turn your world around
Bring you up when you're feelin' down

Yeah, nothin' could change what you mean to me
Oh, there's lots that I could say
But just hold me now
'Cause our love will light the way

And, baby, you're all that I want
When you're lyin' here in my arms
I'm findin' it hard to believe
We're in heaven

Yeah, love is all that I need
And I found it there in your heart
It isn't too hard to see
We're in heaven

I've been waitin' for so long
For somethin' to arrive
For love to come along

Now our dreams are comin' true
Through the good times and the bad
Yeah, I'll be standin' there by you

And, baby, you're all that I want
When you're lyin' here in my arms
I'm findin' it hard to believe
We're in heaven

And love is all that I need
And I found it there in your heart
It isn't too hard to see
We're in heaven, heaven

You're all that I want
You're all that I need

We're in heaven
We're in heaven
We're in heaven