Change will come

Arizona: I love you. I love you so much y/n Sloan.
Y/n: I love you too, but what is going on? You seem not yourself.
Arizona: It's nothing, I just want to be with you. Can we have lunch together?
Y/n: Yes we can, but look at me. What is it?
Arizona: It's Eliza, she is just being so annoying, I can't look at her, because all I feel is anger towards her. I just want to hit her.
Y/n: Lets have lunch and try to ignore her as much as you can. Just you and me.
Eliza: Who will we ignore?
Arizona: Are you following me?
Eliza: No, I just walked passed you. Not happy to see me?
Y/n: Can you just for one time don't interfere with someone else's conversation? Just go and do your job.
Eliza: I was just wondering.
Y/n: Do your job and leave my fiancé alone. I'm so done with you. You made my life horrible at one point, but you don't get a second chance to do that.
Eliza: Someone finally tries to stick up for herself.
Arizona: Let me be very clear, you could make friends here I think. The only thing is you do need to drop the bitch inside of you.
Y/n: Just think about that.

You went on with your day and are now going home when you saw Eliza in her car. You and Arizona decided to have a look, because she seemed upset. You walked closer and saw her hutting her wheel, screaming and crying. Arizona knocked on her window and she slowly opened it.

Y/n: It's okay Eliza. We all have shitty days.
Arizona: Go home and relax, move on from today.
Eliza: Thank you both again.

You walked away to your car and held Arizona's hand.

Arizona: Lets get in the car and go home and order Chinese. Then we can talk about your fellowship if you want.

You got home and ate dinner together. You got changed and were cuddled up together, with Arizona's head rested on your chest.

Arizona: I'm glad we are in bed, this was a long and exhausting day.
Y/n: It was, I can't wait till the day she leaves this hospital.
Arizona: She really had a bad day aswel, I never seen someone like her losing it like that.
Y/n: But that's it. Now she seems like a human, but tomorrow she is like Cruella de Vil.
Arizona: As long as at the end of the day you are next to me I'm happy.
Y/n: It's the best feeling having you next to me. I love you.
Arizona: I love you too babe.

Arizona got up and gave you a passionate kiss. You unlocked lips and she got back into the position she was in before.  You soon fell asleep together. The next morning Arizona woke up before you. She lightly kissed your lips, which woke you up.

Arizona: Good morning beautiful.
Y/n: Good morning to you too.
Arizona: How did you sleep?
Y/n: I slept really good. As it is our day off, what do you say about going out to the zoo and having dinner at that burger place we had our first dinner together?
Arizona: That sounds perfect to me, but can we stay a little longer in bed. I love when I can lay my head on your chest.
Y/n: Of course we can Zona, but can I ask you something?
Arizona: Ask away.
Y/n: What would you advice about my fellowship?
Arizona: You have to follow your heart. What is your feeling?
Y/n: Can I be honest?
Arizona: Of course you can.
Y/n: I'm thinking about going to Hopkins. You went there and they have the best peds program in this country.
Arizona: Then you should go.
Y/n: What about us?
Arizona: I will come with you. I will ask for a job there.
Y/n: You really want that?
Arizona: I'm only happy when I'm with you, so I will come with you to be with you. I would follow you everywhere.
Y/n: Then I will let Hopkins know I'm coming.
Arizona: I will ask them for a job aswel. What would you say about we getting married before we leave? Lets say we have our wedding in June?
Y/n: Lets sit tonight to discuss everything for the wedding. I love you so much.
Arizona: I love you too.

You had a great day and are now waiting for the burgers to come. You were chatting about ideas for the wedding and had a great time together.

Arizona: This is for a big part where it all began.
Y/n: For me it was just having dinner as friends not knowing you liked me and that I would fall in love with you.
Arizona: I had such a fun night and knew I wanted to get to know you more, because there was something about you that pulled me towards you.
Y/n: Looking back I'm glad you took the first step, because I would never had done that. I was so scared.
Arizona: And now we will get married soon.
Y/n: I can't wait to call you my wife.
Arizona: I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you.

She leaned over the table to give you a sweet and quick peck on the lips.

Arizona: So what color theme do you want for the wedding?
Y/n: Maybe pink, purple and something blue.
Arizona: I would love pink and purple. I was thinking about having it at a big kind of garden.
Y/n: With lots of flowers. I think we have the big lines for our perfect day.
Arizona: Oh and maybe we can have lots of cute balloons. I love balloons.

The next day
Arizona: Bailey, can we come in?
Y/n: Hi, do you have a moment?
Miranda: Please take a seat. What is it?
Arizona: We want to discus something with you.
Y/n: It's about my fellowships.
Miranda: Did you made a decision?
Y/n: I did and I'm going to leave Seattle Grace, I'm so sorry.
Miranda: Where will you go?
Y/n: I accepted the offer from Hopkins this morning as Arizona and I discussed it yesterday during our day off. 
Miranda: That's an amazing opportunity, but we will miss you so much here. You are going to be a great surgeon y/n.
Arizona: Uhm as y/n is leaving...
Miranda: You are going with her aren't you?
Arizona: Yes, I got a job as a peds attending at Hopkins. I don't want to be without her.
Miranda: At first I thought you were a pixie stick. When I met you, I thought you were an empty vessel full of sugar who skated around the hospital. Now I know is that you are an amazing friend and the best pediatric surgeon.
Arizona: This is hopefully not the end Miranda, we will see each other soon.
Y/n: I agree to that. We will come back, this is our home, our family is here and there is no better place to feel safe.
Arizona: The plan is to come back after y/n finishes her fellowship. If you still want us back of course.
Miranda: When will you tell the others?
Y/n: Soon. Thank you for your time. 
Arizona: Come on lets go, we have a consult to do in 10 minutes.

You walked out of her office and walked into Eliza.

Y/n: Oh hey dr. Minnick.
Miranda: You can come in dr. Minnick, we need to wait for the others.
Eliza: Is it about what happened to that patient yesterday?
Miranda: Lets wait for the others.

An hour later Arizona walked to the ER, when she saw Eliza.

Arizona: Dr. Minnick, please wait. I have a question about a patient of mine, who you treated yesterday.
Eliza: What do you want?