Some things never change

Carina: There are they. Your mommies are back buddy.
Timothy: Mama, mommy, I missed you so much last night. We had so much fun, because we played games with everyone and I won the Junior Monopoly game.
Y/n: That's amazing. I'm sorry we weren't here to play, but I wanted to take your mama on a date.
Timothy: Did you surprise mama again?
Arizona: She did and it was amazing.
Timothy: What did you do?
Y/n: I took your mama to a romantic restaurant and after it we went to the beach to watch the sunset.
Carina: That sounds very romantic, what did you do after? Did you take her somewhere good, if you know what I mean.
Arizona: Carina, you are one of a kind, but yes she arranged an amazing hotel for the two of us.
Timothy: Did you sleep in the hotel and did you have a big breakfast?
Y/n: Uhm yes, we did sleep there in the hotel. We also had a large breakfast to choose from.
Carina: Was it a nice sleep?
Arizona: Stop it, we will go and see Rosey. Where is she?
Carina: She is in the pool with Maya, Tayla and Jo. She had some trouble falling asleep, but Tayla read her a story and after she fell asleep.
Arizona: Tayla is such a sweet girl, I adore her so much.

You went to the pool and when Rosey saw you, she immediately got out of it to hug you. Later that afternoon you were all having some snacks and drinks, while sitting around the pool with the kids.

Jo: So how was last night? Were you surprised?
Arizona: I never expected it, it was a big surprise. It was a perfect night.
Maya: So what did you guys do?
Y/n: We had dinner at a fancy restaurant looking out over the beach and after it I took her walking on the beach, watching the sunset.
Arizona: We were having a cute little moment watching the sun going down and then she had the biggest surprise ever.
Amelia: What was it? Looking at your smile it's probably amazing.
Arizona: She asked me to marry her again.
Maya: What?!? That's adorable. Only y/n can come up with something like that.
Y/n: I just thought that it would be good to confess our love again in an official way. A lot has happened over the years and I want to celebrate our love in that way.  
Arizona: I have by far the cutest wife ever. She makes me fall in love with her more and more each day.
Jo: You two are by far the cutest couple ever. I'm in love with your love and you are an example for everyone.
Amelia: And the greatest parents ever. I learn so much from you both as moms. Every kid would be lucky to call you their moms.
Maya: Would you like to have another kid?
Arizona: We have talked about it and both of us would love to have another baby.
Jo: So will there be another brother or sister for Timmy and Rosey?
Y/n: We have to make plans first, but maybe there will be another baby.
Carina: You guys are so good. Rosey would love to have a little brother or sister.
Arizona: What do you mean that we are good?
Carina: You know what I mean. So shall I get started with dinner?
Maya: I'm gonna help you together with Jo and April.
Carina: You can start with cutting all the vegetables. I will come after talking to y/n for a second.
Jo: You two are having secrets. I want to know the gossip.
Carina: No secrets. No gossip. I just need some advice on something.
Maya: Lets go ladies. Let them talk about their secrets.

The ladies left and now you were only sitting at the table with Arizona and Carina.

Carina: You are such good liars.
Arizona: We aren't telling a lie. It's just so early and we don't want to tell everyone we are having a baby again.
Y/n: Exactly. We are excited and all, but you know that a lot can happen in the first trimester.
Carina: I know that, but I have noticed the changes in your body and the fullness in your breasts.
Arizona: Uhm you can look at Maya's breast. These breasts are mine Carina.
Y/n: You are so funny Arizona. She just sees it, because she is an OB.
Arizona: I was just joking. You are the only one that knows it and we are so thankful having you as our doctor.
Y/n: Yes, you care so much and are the best doctor we could wish for. We are so thankful for everything you do for us and the baby.
Carina: It is my pleasure girls. I will get started on the dinner, so we can eat in an hour with everyone.
Arizona: I can't wait to have a special dinner made by you. Italian people always know how to cook.
Carina: I will do my best and make some special Italian dishes.
Y/n: Will there also be bruschetta? I would love some if I can be honest.
Carina: I will make the most perfect bruschetta for you y/n.