Make you feel my love

Arizona: Is he back asleep?
Y/n: Yes, otherwise I wouldn't be here Arizona.
Arizona: Don't be sassy please. I will tell you what I was thinking about.

You walked toward the bed and sat at the end of it.

Y/n: Uhm okay, so what is it?
Arizona: We are so happy and our family is perfect, but today something crossed my mind.
Y/n: What was it?
Arizona: First I don't want you think that I don't love our family, like I said; it's perfect.
Y/n: Arizona, please tell what you want to say. Timmy and I both know how much you love us.
Arizona: I want to have another baby. After the case today, I just kept thinking about having a sister or brother for Timothy.
Y/n: Was that it?
Arizona: You don't want to have another baby and that's okay.
Y/n: That's not what I said. It's more like I can't believe you didn't told me this right away. We promised to talk about it once we wanted to have another baby. You knew you could talk to me about having another baby.
Arizona: I'm sorry, I just didn't knew how to tell you.
Y/n: Don't be sorry, it's okay. I'm glad you just told me.
Arizona: So do you want to have another baby?

You stood up and walked over to Arizona and leaned in to give her a deep, passionate kiss. You pulled away and cupped her face in your hands to make her look right into your eyes.

Y/n: I haven't thought about it, but yes. Lets have another baby.
Arizona: Really? You want a baby aswel?
Y/n: I don't want Timothy to grow up all alone. Having a sibling is amazing. I was lucky to have Mark.
Arizona: And I was lucky to have Timothy. Our Timmy will be an amazing big brother.
Y/n: Yes, he will be very protective I think.
Arizona: I'm so excited. I'm glad we both want another baby.
Y/n: Lets make this perfect family even more perfect.
Arizona: It brings us to another question; who will carry the baby?
Y/n: I don't know. Do you want to carry again?
Arizona: I don't mind carrying again, but I would love to have a mini you running around and I haven't really liked being pregnant.
Y/n: So what would you say about me getting pregnant this time?
Arizona: Are you sure, because if you don't want it, I can...

You shut Arizona up by kissing her and slowly climbing into bed snuggling her.

Y/n: Lets have a baby Zona.
Arizona: I love you y/n. I love you so much.
Y/n: I love you too babe.
Arizona: Lets make a baby.
Y/n: I like that idea a lot.

⚠️Smut⚠️

Y/n's pov
Arizona started teasing me and kissing my neck softly and biting occasionally just to drive me crazy. My mind was in chaos trying to decide whether or not to stop her, as we had an early morning the other day, or to let her ravish me with her kisses. We turned over so she was on top of me.

Her breathing was rugged and her intentions were clear. Arizona wasn't going to let me sleep, not until she fulfilled her desire and mine. I tried to turn around but Arizona held me tight, still playing with my breasts. She pulled my pants down and took my shirt off. Arizona started kissing my neck hungrily, her fingers squeezing and pulling on my nipples. I was losing control, my mind could not win this battle against her touch, and she had a divine power over me which could not be won by any amount of logic.

I decided to give in and enjoy the pleasure Arizona was giving me and let her take control. Arizona started sucking on my neck and put her hands on my breasts. My pussy lips were getting moist with hunger and I wanted her inside of me more than anything in the world.

I pulled her hand from my breast and guided it to my most urgent need of being filled by her. Arizona grabbed my pussy with her palm and squeezed it hard. A soft moan escaped my lips. Lust was taking over me and Arizona was taking her time teasing and torturing. I tried to push her fingers inside, but she wouldn't let me. My breathing was heavy and my legs were getting weak.