Midnight sky

Christmas eve
Arizona: Where is y/n?
April: She was going for a nap in an on call room.
Arizona: Okay thanks April.
April: Why are you looking like that? That's a creepy smile Arizona.
Arizona: As it is Christmas Eve and y/n loves it, I arranged a dinner in the cafetaria. It isn't big or anything, but I wanted to celebrate it. This is our special night you know.
April: We are all working during this time, it's so different from last year when we could really celebrate Christmas together.
Arizona: It is and today it is also the day we are 1,5 year together. We didn't really celebrated our 1 year anniversary when we were in Africa. We had a dinner and sex that night, but it wasn't what we both wanted I guess. Like make it a really special, because it's special being together for a whole year.
April: That's a detail I didn't needed to know about the sex part. You should go and surprise her. Hopefully it will be a quiet night. I can't believe you are already 1,5 year together.
Arizona: I can't believe it either. See you later April.

Arizona went looking for you and when she got to the room she could hear you crying. She opened the door and you were sat on the bed and looked up to her when the door opened.

Arizona: What's wrong? Why are you crying?
Y/n: It's Mark. He did something and told me, but I don't know what to do.
Arizona: Hey come here. Maybe I can help.

Arizona sat next to you on the bed and pulled you in for a hug.

Y/n: No, no one can help. I will tell you something, but promise me you won't tell anyone else.
Arizona: I promise you y/n. What is going on?
Y/n: When Mark was in LA he met a girl and she was working with Addison. She was there for a special case, but she works at Seattle press. Mark has slept with that girl a few times and he did it again when he got back with Lexie. So he cheated on Lex. I can't believe he actually did that and told me tonight.
Arizona: Oh my god. He has messed it up big time. Why did he told you?
Y/n: He really loves Lexie, but the sex with that girl is amazing and he doesn't want to end both things.
Arizona: You know he can't do that.
Y/n: Of course I know and I think he should tell Lexie and be honest. That's at least the one thing he needs to do.
Arizona: I'm here for you, we will figure this out. I was looking for you, because I wanted to have dinner with you as it is Christmas Eve and our 1,5 year anniversary. Are you up for that?
Y/n: You really thought about it? I thought we couldn't do something because we needed to work. I would love having dinner with you as it will also take my mind of this all.
Arizona: Of course we can, it's not that big, but I wanted to do something for you. We haven't really celebrated our 1 year anniversary and I was thinking we could go away soon for a weekend to celebrate us being together and everything being so good between us.
Y/n: We did celebrate it back in Malawi. I can clearly remember that night.
Arizona: Oh stop it you. Come on follow me and about the Mark thing. Tomorrow is a new day where we can think about it what we should do.

You walked with Arizona to the cafetaria and when you opened the door your mouth dropped to the floor.

Y/n: I love you so much Arizona Robbins.
Arizona: I love you too and I got you your favorite lasagna.

You pulled her in by her scrub top and kissed her long on the lips. Arizona opened her mouth slightly so you let your tongue in and the sweet kiss changed into a passionate and heated kiss. You pulled away, but cupped her face in your hand, so you could look deep in her eyes.

Y/n: You are amazing. You are perfect to me Arizona Robbins.

New years Eve
Lexie: Hey y/n and Arizona, can I sit with you for lunch?
Arizona: Of course you can. So how is your day?
Lexie: I'm with Amelia, nothing much happened till now, lunch time. We only clipped an aneurysm today.
Y/n: Where is Amelia?
Lexie: She was going to the bathroom before having lunch. So how is your day?
Y/n: It's a slow day I guess.
Arizona: Only fun thing is that y/n is on my service on the last day of this year.
Y/n: I love that too babe. Hopefully we can be together with the most of us at midnight.