Love story

⚠️smut⚠️

Arizona: Tomorrow will be our last day. I'm going to miss it here. These two weeks were amazing.
Y/n: It is absolutely the best vacation I've ever had. Thank you for everything you arranged.
Arizona: I wanted this to be perfect. I wanted to do all this for you.
Y/n: It was more than perfect. I loved everything. To see all those different beaches and those resorts with you made it perfect. I will never forget the glowing water from Vaadhoo and surfing on the waters of Thulusdhoo, but all the snorkeling we did at all these places will forever be in my mind.
Arizona: Not just in your mind.
Y/n: What do you mean?
Arizona: Also in my mind, but you thought I was taking millions of photos to be just on my phone?
Y/n: I don't know, what have you planned? Because now I'm thinking about it and you made pictures like some sort of lunatic.
Arizona: I'm not a lunatic!
Y/n: Maybe, maybe not, but you are my little lunatic and I love that about you.
Arizona: So when we get back I'm going to make a photo album of this trip so we can always look back at it and think about all these beautiful memories we made here. An album like you once made for me.
Y/n: That's a great idea for the moment I lose my memories again.
Arizona: That's not funny at all y/n!
Y/n: I'm sorry, but I had to say that. I love this so much. You've amazed me every day and I think you will amaze me more and more during our lives together.
Arizona: So tonight it's cocktails night at our place and we will make them all by our selfs. They brought all ingredients here when you took a shower.
Y/n: So I will see you drunk again?
Arizona: Stop it, I'm not drunk very often and it's not funny.
Y/n: Drunk you is very funny and you are so touchy when you are drunk and then there's is the fact that to much drinks makes you so horny.
Arizona: Okay, maybe both of those things are true. Only thing is I get horny and want to kiss every inch of your body and only your body is on my mind when that happens. The touchy thing is also true, but more in the way I want to hug everyone I see.
Y/n: Let's start with those cocktails I guess.
Arizona: And maybe there's another surprise later tonight.

She wrapped her arms around your neck and gave you a few pecks on the lips and then to your jawline and neck.

Y/n: I like that a lot, but lets make some cocktails first.

It was later that night and Arizona was clearly drunk and you were tipsy aswel. Arizona was kissing you every minute and she couldn't stop trying to take of your clothes.

Arizona: You are so beautiful. I should marry you soon and make you mine, my wife.
Y/n: We are already married. You are so drunk Zona.
Arizona: Oh yes I forgot that I married a very cute women.
Y/n: How cute?
Arizona: The cutest girl ever. She has these eyes... and that smile... and that hair... oh she's so pretty. You would like her I think.
Y/n: And what about me?
Arizona: You look like her in some ways. Are you family?
Y/n: Oh Zona, I think it's time to get some sleep. Lets get you to bed.
Arizona: Zona? Oh you are finally here y/n. You should know that you are a very pretty girl and I'm lucky with a pretty girl like you in my bed.
Y/n: I'm lucky to have such a sweet wife. You are amazing and I can't imagine life without you.
Arizona: What would you say if we celebrate us? I'm not that drunk. So we can have naked cuddle time together.
Y/n: Sounds good to me.

You kissed Arizona's cheek and took her hand in hers taking her with you to the bedroom.

Y/n's pov
Arizona and I sat on the bed, stroking and pinching each others breasts. We stripped down to our underwear, and started making out, touching each other everywhere. I started by kissing Arizona's neck, slowly making my way down to her breasts, unclipping her bra, and leaving her succulent tits exposed. I licked, kissed and pinched her nipples with my teeth.

I slid my hand in her panties as Arizona did to me, she started rubbing my clit, and she slid two fingers inside me, and started fingering my pussy. Juices were rolling down my legs, and all I wanted to do is cum and cum so hard. I started fingering Arizona, and rubbing her clit, all of a sudden she grabbed my fingers and started sucking her cunt juices off from my fingers.

She pushed my hand down between her legs and made me insert 3 fingers, I started finger fucking her pussy and rubbing that clit so hard that Arizona started to ride my hand, her teeth sunk into my shoulder and with a loud moan she came so hard, her whole body started shaking and I could feel her wetness all over my hand.

She was still shaking and she came up and gave me a long and passionate kiss. Arizona made me lay down on the bed, she tugged with her teeth on my nipple. I felt her cunt juices dripping on my leg. Arizona started rolling her tongue from one breast to the other and down to my navel. She moved all the way down to my pussy, practically hungry for it. Arizona inserted two fingers and started sucking on my clit, nibbling, sucking and pinching, it drove me insane with pleasure.

My orgasm started building up, and I started fucking Arizona's face with my pussy, thrusting back and forth. As my cum started to build up, Arizona fingered me faster and faster. My sex exploded in her mouth and every inch in my body started shaking. It felt amazing. She moved up to my lips and gave me a passionate kiss, we started giggling again and looked each long and deep in the eyes.

Arizona: I'm so drunk in love with you.
Y/n: Oh come here babe.

You gave her a sweet, but passionate kiss. After the kiss Arizona rested her head on your chest and the both of you felt asleep shortly after. 

A few days later
Maya: So tell us. How was it at the sunny islands of the Maldives?
Arizona: It was absolutely amazing. I'm missing it already.
Carina: You were there two days ago. I can't be that bad here in Seattle.
Arizona: No, it isn't bad, but the water there was just breathtaking and the time we just could spend together having fun activities.
Maya: The pictures you posted and send were making us jealous.
Y/n: Just go on a vacation yourself. The both of you have worked a lot the past few months.
Carina: Sounds like a great plan honestly, what would you say Maya.
Maya: I'm not sure we should go. I can't just leave the team here, I'm their captain.
Carina: Here we go again. You always choose work over me. We are together for so long and I love you so much, but I'm tired of waiting for you. Life is short, you never know what will happen tomorrow. Oh and there's the fact I maybe need to leave the country.
Maya: What are you saying?
Carina: I think we need some space, I'm sorry, I have to go. We need a break.
Arizona: This lunch date just got awkward.
Y/n: Maya, you okay?
Maya: I don't know what just happened. What have I done?
Arizona: Just go and talk to her.
Y/n: Arizona is right. Communication is important in any relationship. Tell her how you really feel and ask her how she feels. What was it about maybe leaving the country?
Maya: Thank you both. I have to go and fix this. I will talk to her, but right now, I will give her some space. Don't worry about what she said. We will make sure she doesn't have to leave at all.
Y/n: Good luck Maya. We are here for you when you need us.

It was later that afternoon and you were both working on a case when Jo walked in.

Jo: Hola chica's, sorry to interrupt, but y/n are you in for some drinks after your shift?
Arizona: You should go. I have one more patient to see. Have fun and I will pick you up later when I'm done.
Y/n: Sounds like I'm coming te have some drinks.
Jo: See you at Joe's tonight.
Y/n: See you later.
Arizona: Don't get to drunk tonight. I probably need your help tomorrow morning. Promise me?
Y/n: I promise it. I'm not the one who gets drunk that easily.
Arizona: Now go, before I kill you.
Y/n: Let's first have a walk outside, I want to spend some time with my wife in the open air.

You got some coffee for the both of you and were now walking around towards the entrance of the building.

Arizona: So why did you wanted a walk with me?
Y/n: Just because we can. I was thinking about what happened between Maya and Carina earlier today.
Arizona: What about it?
Y/n: We have the day off next week and what do you say if we pick that day to look at donors for our little miracle?
Arizona: Yes, I love that. Oh look Carina is coming. She is walking like a badass women.
Y/n: Wait, what is she doing?
Arizona: We will find out soon, because I think she is here to see Maya, who is standing there, talking to Andy.
Carina: Marry me. Just marry me. I love you so much Maya and I want to spend the rest of my life with you.
Maya: What about my work?
Carina: That's something I need to except. I love you and you love me and that's what matters.

Maya cups Carina's face in her hands and kisses her long, while others are cheering for what happened.

Maya: Of course I will marry you. Carina, you are the love of my life.