An invitation

Alex POV

It was a normal patrol it was day so things where slightly slower, I only say that because most people wait tell night to strike, but we stoped 8 muggings 2 attempted robbery's and 1 kidnapping. 

Me and Peter where taking a quick break eating a sandwich I had my hood up so you couldn't see my face even though my mask was off. Honestly I should probably fix that so of it does fall off my identity won't be revealed.

But I had convince Peter to finally come outside and patrol outside with me even though it was kinda cold out.

But we where eating a sandwich when I could feel something coming. I set my sandwich down on the wrapper for a moment and put my mask back on.

Me and Peter looked around when all of a sudden a arrow wizzed by our heads and landed in the wall opposite of us.

I looked around for a second before deciding that, that arrow wasn't ment to hit us. If people did want to shoot us they would have had a clear shot but this shot wanted to miss.

Weird.

I looked at the arrow closer and saw something sticking out of it. It was a pice of paper.

"Imma look" Peter said.

"Don't be stupid it could be dangerous" I exclaimed.

"Everything is dangerous Venom" Peter said moving to grab the arrow and look at it as I moved back.

"What are you doing?" Peter asked.

"Moving away, if that thing has something in it you'll get hit first I'm not dying I'm to hot to die" I said backing up.

"...... sureee" Peter said and went up to the arrow and pullled the pice of pater out.

"It's an invitation" Peter told me.

"Ya one of death!" I yelled.

"Get over here"

"NO"

In the end Peter shot a web at me and dragged me closer to him so I had to read the invitation of death.

You're invited to the Stark party

Stark industry's is having a New Year's Eve party to celebrate the new year!

You have been invited by: Tony Stark

This is a black tie event please wear your best suit and/or dress.

Please arrive around 9pm on December 31st

Thank you! Your friends at Stark industry's.

-Tony stark and Pepper Pots.

"Did we just get invited to a party by Tony Stark?" I asked.

"I think so"

"We gonna go" I asked again.

"Probably" Peter shrugged.

"All right let's keep patrolling and we can meet at my place and discuss this with the others" i planed out. The others being Ned and MJ.

"Good plan" Peter said handing me the invitation and I put it in one of my pockets.

We both quickly swung off as we heard a scream.

~~~

Nick fury POV (you didn't see that coming did you)

I watched through the window as Venom and Spider-Man looked at the invitation.

"Good work Barton" I nodded at the archer beside me.

"Thank you" he nodded back.

I didn't like the fact that Venom and Spider-Man where still out and working. They where both highly dangerous but for now I needed to play this smart.

If I keep on antagonizing them it won't bring us closer to our goal.

Finding out who they are.

If we can keep a close eye on them as friends it will work out better for everyone. I saw how they destroyed that hydra base in under an hour with limited knowledge of what could happen. 

It was no secret that they where pulling their punches. They where powerful I didn't want to be on their bad side.

The party was a way to get closer to them, even though Stark always has a party for New Years this would help us get closer to the two vigilantes.

Gain their trust, know more about them, find out who they are, we won't be hurting them along the way. We found that out the hard way.

But you know what they say. 

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

Bonus:

"Can I have that $20 for doing this now" Clint asked.

I sighed "yes, yes you can" I handed Clint a 20.

"FUCK YA" Clint pumped his fist and walked out the door bow in hand.

I sighed and walked out after him.

A/n

plot twist

Wonder what will happen next

Will fury's plan help

Or be his downfall 

BUM BUM BUMMMMMMMM

Remember to drink water and eat a little food! 😁