Chapter 02

Mi his day went with baking cupcakes, reading her favorite book the secret garden for the 10th time, napping and drawing and drawing. The bell rang as soon as she finished drawing a baby tiger picture.

[POV Mi hi]

I finished my drawing, its a baby tiger. I love tigers. The bell rang loudly echoing the whole house. I glance at the clock on my table wondering who might it be. Mom said not to open the door for anyone and this is not the time she is coming home and she even have a key with her. I slowly took slow steps to the main door without making a single sound. I peeked through the curtains to see who it was. There were 3 black cars parked neatly and like 10 men were standing stiffly around the cars. Now this sight made my heart beat to the maximum. Are they here to take me? Are they evil people? Will they kill me? Thats when I heard my mothers voice telling me to open the door.

"Mi hi mi hi, open the door dear" she said knocking again and again. I sighed in relief. Whoa, I thought Ill never see my Mr. bun again. It was the only thing I had with me since I can remember, I dont have any idea of who brought it to me, but its really soft and fluffy. Its old but I wash it and keep it beautiful. Ya know Im a neat girl.

I slowly went to the door and opened it. my mother was standing with another man who is older than my mother perhaps. He had his hands in his pockets. He was dressed in a tuxedo, hair combed back perfectly. Well, he maybe old but he is handsome. Not gonna lie. His black orbs were starring right at me. I felt nervous and anxious. He was the first person I've ever met in my life after my mothers ex-boyfriend.

I moved away from the door and stood their silently. My mother smiled at me and told me to come closer. I didnt agree on that, what if he hurt me?

"he is not going to hurt you Mi hi" my mother said gesturing me to come closer. I was sweating. I can feel my sweat beads running down my forehead.

"sorry love, shes just scared to meet you" my mother said smiling towards that man who is sitting on the couch

"its okay, Yura" the man said smiling to me. He looks good when he is smiling, then why did he have angry face though.

The man got up from the couch and made his way towards me. I can feel my breathe getting heavier. I was sweating badly. My mother notice my state and hugged me. I instantly relax in her warm embrace. She broke the hug and looked at me with worried eyes.

"I'm fine mamma" I said smiling as I dont want my mother to be worried about me. I looked at the man, he was already looking at me. Who is he?

"oh I forgot to introduce" my mother said as she smiled nervously. I can see she is a bit scared. But why?

"this is Kim yeong gi, he- h-he" my mother was taking deep breathes trying to calm down herself.

"hello Mi hi, I'm your mamma's boyfriend" he said looking at me as my eyes went wide.

"b-boy-friend" I looked at my mother, I can feel tears welling up in my eyes ready to fall any second.

"n-no no" I stuttered as my breathe got heavier. I clenched to my shirt, I can feel my hands shaking.

"m-momm-a" I looked at her as my tears ran down my cheeks.

"please don't cry Mi hi" mammas boyfriend said as he raised his hand making me flinch badly and run away. I quickly ran to my room and hid under the bed. I can't stop crying. Why is mamma having a boyfriend? What if he will also hit me and put into the basement? I can't it hurts. I cried as I remembered how my mothers ex-boyfriend who used to hit me and put me into the basement. If I dont cook him meals perfectly he would hit me again and again. He will act like a good boyfriend only in front of my mother, what if he is the same. Sometimes he cut my hair. Believe it or not, I had my hair up to my mid-thigh, but mammas ex-boyfriend cut it one day.

I cried as all those hurtful and bad memories flood to my mind.

"Mi hi"

Thank you guys for reading this and please be free to express your ideas 🎀.

Vote & comment 😚.

Love ya 😚

🍻