Chapter 62

Waking up to the alarm, she wore her school uniform neat and tidy.

She was combing her hair when she remembered how Jungkook did her hair on the first day of her going to school. A small smile crept on her lips.

Grabbing her backpack, she walked downstairs.

"Dear, your breakfast is ready, and the lunch box is ready too" Sara, the Eldest maid said with a warm smile which Mi hi replies kindly.

Jin strictly ordered the maids to make a lunch box for Mi hi, so she won't eat from the cafeteria.

"Okay, Ajumma" She skipped to the dinning area and quickly stuffed the pancakes in her mouth and glupped down the glass of milk filling up her tummy.

She was feeling nervous, the important file of her family will be given to a different person, but it's for their safety, it's not bad right?

"Ajumma, did Eun woo Oppa have his breakfast?" She questioned her as she didn't see Eun woo.

"Oh yes dear, he did. He said to meet you at the car" Sara said.

Mi hi nodded her head and walked out to see Eun woo getting into the car. She too ran to him. The guard opened the door for her.

Eun woo and Mi hi was seated at the backseats.

"Good morning" Mi hi spoke brightly to avoid the awkwardness inside the car.

"Morning" He replied coldly.

"Uff, rude human" she whispered to herself feeling hurt with his cold shoulder. It didn't go without noticing of Eun woo. He secretly smiled.

"Did you say anything?" He turned to her, as she slightly jumped on her seat.

"N-no" Mi hi replied looking away.

"Okay then" Eun woo shrugged off his shoulders.

The car parked slowly infront of the school gate.

She jumped out of the car only to get dragged back by Eun woo. He pulled her to him with her backpack.

"W-why?" She asked him with a pout.

Eun woo saw her lips pouted, oh how much i wished to kiss those lips of yours-

"Oh my goodness, what am i thinking, you unholy brat!" he said to his self.

"You will stick with me, princess. You ain't going anywhere without me" he said to her.

Blush crept to her cheeks hearing h addressing her as princess. Ducking her head down, she walked quietly without showing her red face to anyone.

At the lunch time, she was walking to the cafeteria all alone, when someone dragged her to the  empty class room.

She gasped, she was about to scream, when the person kept his hand on her mouth preventing her from screaming. His hands were rough, not soft.

Tears gathered on her big eyes, afraid. The person was wearing a mask, a black hoodie covering his head. He was dressed in all black.

"Give me the god damn file, and I'll leave you" the man spoke, his voice was rough and husky. He had wrinkles on beneath his eyes, she could see them, he looked old, not a buffy, young figure.

He loose the grip on her softly.

"Give it, I don't have all day" he spoke. Mi hi grabbed the file in her backpack with shaky hands and handed it over to him.

The next thing he did made her freeze on her spot.

"Thank you, I'm really sorry Miss" he said as he sprinted out of the room leaving a shocked Mi hi.

Mi hi walked out of the room, with a numb body, because she was scared.

"Mi hi, what are you doing here?" There came Eun woo, his face was covered with worries. He panick when she didn't come to the cafeteria.

"I-I am sorry Oppa, I was late a little bit, i had some work to do" she said, when did she started to lie so good?.

Eun woo nearly had a heart attack thinking something might have happen to her. He hugged her tightly.

Mi hi just stood there, all shock visible on her face. Her face was bright red. Eun woo unconsciously kissed her forehead, now she was completely frozen, completely.

Her face is a tomato. Eun woo released her from the hug when he remembered that he just kissed her. His heart started beating crazily.

"O-oh...u-mm,l-et's g-go" Eun wo barely said, for the first time in his life, he stuttered. His cheeks were red too, he walked quickly avoiding Mi hi, before she sees his flustered face.

Mi hi was taking constant deep breath trying to control her rapidly beating heart.

How was it? Is it boring😬?
Thank you for reading 💕
Vote and comment🌱
Love you all 💜
🌈