Chapter 23

Mi hi flinched and looked into a pair of worried eyes. It was Namjoon. His face looked horrified, he was scared, scared that something will happen to his sister, yes, you heard right, his sister.

Namjoon quickly embraced her tightly to his chest, Mi hi can hear his rapidly beating heart. He was taking deep breaths. Mi hi just standing there with her arms wrapped around his waist, still trying to process what was happening.

"you are fine right?" Namjoon asked looking from her head to toe. Mi hi rapidly nodded her head.

"oh my god, you nearly gave me a heart attack princess" Namjoon said again hugging herself, as he was trying to calm down himself. Wait, princess?? That means he accepted me....Mi hi jumped inside her head. She tightened her arms around him, she totally forgot that if a second miss, her head will be banged on of the stairs.

"stop running, you all nearly hurt her" J hope started arguing.

"if I see any of you chasing her around, you all are dead" Suga warned pointing his index to the guilty looking three human beings.

"sorry princess" the three of them said together.

"don't say sorry please, I loved playing like that" Mi hi said as she felt sad cause they were blamed for her mistake. Others smiled at her.

"she's fine boys" Yura said slightly laughing at them.

"we have something to say too" Yeong gi added. All of them looked at their father with curiosity filling inside them.

All of them sat on their seats. Mi hi was standing there looking all awkward as she didn't have space to sit because Taehyung has occupied a whole couch. Jhope pulled her from her hoodie making her sit on his lap. She quickly looked at him, to see him smiling at her.

"now you got a seat, right?" he said looking at her and  looked back to their parents. Mi hi blushed and nodded her head. Jhope poked her pink cheeks.

"stop it" Jimin whisper yelled, it was very clear that he was getting jealous of his brothers. Jhope mocked him. Jimin puffed his cheeks and looked away. Mi hi had her heart jumping, running marathons. It felt so good to have loving brothers.

"what's the thing you need to say, Dad?" Namjoon asked.

"oh, since me and your mom couldn't go on honeymoon, we have decided to go." Yeong gi explained. Others nodded.

"so boys, Mi hi will be staying with you all" Yura said tilting her head. She can clearly see the excitement on the faces. Except for Mi hi, she had her fingers hugging the phone with the thumbs struggling to type something, she was still not familiar with the digital keyboards.

Suga curiously looked over her shoulder to find her typing 'honeymoon'. His eyes widened. She had the word 'honey' and looking for the letter 'M'.

Suga grabbed her phone with in a seed of a blink.

"give me that" Mi hi whined. All the eyes wandered to the both of them. Mi hi had her lips pouted and Suga had his face completely in horror.

"what?" Yeong gi asked raising his eyebrow.

Suga showed them her phone as Mi hi watched all the eyes widening. What's wrong with them?

"oh boy!" Jungkook grabbed the phone and erased the word.

"why did you do that?" Jungkook asked Mi hi, who was looking here and their clueless.

"I don't know what honeymoon is, so I searched it" Mi hi explained but scared thinking that she did something bad.

"Baby, I'll tell you about it later" Namjoon said earning a nod from Mi hi, he was hoping that she will forget it after sometime.

"can I also see the honeymoon?" Mi hi asked again.

"what????no!" Jin said with his eyes like white plates.

"please" She pouted looking at Jin. She thought that 'honeymoon' was something to see, like an object.

"it's not something you can see, Princess" Yeong gi said. He was really hoping that she will forget that fact.

"dadda..." Mi hi whined.

"Mi hi, come on princess.. I told you I'll tell you later?" Namjoon said almost pleading to her. Mi hi made a note in her mind that she is going to ask about it from them anytime.

"okie" Mi hi said as she jumped out of J hope's lap and went away skipping little steps as she sways her body rhythmically. She hardly tapped Jungkook's head and ran away giggling. Jungkook hissed and caressed his head with his narrowed eyes wandering to Mi hi.

She was so happy, she didn't know the reason, but she happy.

"are you really going to tell her that?" Jimin said as he scooted near to Namjoon's ear. Namjoon actually didn't have any plans about telling it to her. Jimin laughed at him mockingly muttering 'idiot' under his breath. 

thank you for reading :)

hope you had a great time reading🦩

Don't forget to vote and comment🪶

Love you😗