Chapter 74

Waking up with heavy sweat beads on her forehead, she silently cried with the nightmare flashing on her mind repeatedly.

The dream of her trying to reach her brothers, but they were slowly fading away. She was scared.

She needed them. Both of them needed each other. They needed each other's warmth, love, care and protection.

She cried clutching onto her bedsheets.

"Dear, are you alright?" Suddenly Patricia entered because she heard the soft painful sobs of her.

Mi hi wiped away her tears and looked at the lady wearing a worried expression.

"Aww, dear...come here" Patricia spoke lovingly, she helped Mi hi to sit on the bed, with her back getting support from a pillow.

More tears rolled down. Everything she sees remind her about her brothers. The people who gave her love, who protected her. She felt guilty for not talking to them, for leaving them.

Thinking that she broke her brothers hearts made her cry. Patricia just hugged her, trying her best to calm down the innocent soul.

The house phone rang,

"Give me a minute dear" Patricia said, walking away to the living room. Mi hi sat on her bed, in silence. She need them. And they need her too. Her heart was aching. Aching for her brothers.

After few minutes, Patricia entered again,

"Eun woo called me, he said he was on his way back!" Patricia said adjusting the bed, and making Mi hi lay down.

"This soon?" Mi hi responded. She was confused because he was coming soon, so was Patricia.

It was the next day morning, when the house bell rang making Patricia stop her cooking. Mi hi looked up, with beaming eyes, hoping that it will be Eun woo.

Patricia walked to the door opening it.

"Oh! Eun woo, welcome back dear" she warmly welcomed him. Eun woo flashed a small smile to her and walked to see Mi hi.

He saw her looking at him with her wide boxy smile which reminded of her brother Taehyung.

"Why did you come so soon?" She asked as she pushed her self forward.

"Yes I did" He said crouching down to her with his breath taking smile.

Eun woo then straight went to his room, thinking about how to tell her about her brothers. He sighed heavily.

The three of them settled on the dinning room. Ready to eat.

"So, Eun woo, what made you come back so quickly?" Patricia questioned.

"Oh, umm... it's just nothing" Eun woo said. Because he needs to tell this to Mi hi in private.

Patricia nodded confused, not wanting to question more. Mi hi was on her own world like always, playing with her food.

Ever since she was separated with her brothers, she refused to eat. Her figure became thin.

Meanwhile at the Kim Mansion, it was dull and gloomy all day. Only three people were present in the dinning room, for lunch.

No one knew where the others were. The room which was filled with love, laughs is now is just like a cemetery.

Yeong gi, Yura and Namjoon ate in silence. Namjoon slowly glanced at the chair still reserved for Mi hi, her plate was still there. They never took it away.

Namjoon sighed as he lost his appetite. Getting up from his chair, he walked away. Yeong gi kept looking at his son's fading figure.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Eun woo knocked on Mi hi's door. He heard a soft voice saying 'come in'. It was night and Mi hi seated on her bed.  Eun woo was thinking a way of telling her about her brothers thr whole day.

"What's wrong Oppa?" Mi hi asked while twisting the corner of her duet unknowingly.

"Um, I- I need to say something" Eun woo said, he had no idea why he was being nervous.

Mi hi tilted her head like a crane, signall him to continue.

"It's about your brothers!" Eun woo slowly said. Mi hi froze. Her heart started beating out of control.

"What happen?" She asked as she can feel herself panicking and getting nervous. The pain started from her heart.

"T-they need you, Mi hi. If you think they are fine without you, that's a lie" he said ruffling his hair  aggressively.

Mi hi's eyes started glistening. Her lips quirk.

"W-hat?" She slowly whispered

I know this was boring, I'm sorry for that. And thank you guys soo much for waiting for me🌟
Hope you enjoyed reading 🌹
Have a great day 💝
Don't forget to vote and comment 🥰
Love you all 💜