Chapter 35

The large doors opened wide, Mi hi ran inside and stop the second she saw her father and mother sitting on the couch talking with Jin, Hobi was walking here and there with the phone in his ear, he was talking angrily to someone.

Seeing Mi hi standing Yeong gi got up and was ready to catch his daughter. Mi hi laughed running towards Yeong gi and jumped to him hugging tightly.

Yeong gi laughed as his chest vibrated. He swirled her around.

"how's my princess?" Yeong gi asked peppering her face with kisses, Mi hi was so happy to be in her father's embrace once again. Mi hi nodded her head.

"huh, so you forgot me?" Yura asked scoffing and acting mad.

"but your dear sons didn't forget you" Jungkook said walking towards her and hugging her as Jimin and Taehyung joined. Yura was happy, finally making a place in her sons' hearts.

Mi hi wiggled out of Yeong gi's arms and joined the hug. Others moved away giving space for Mi hi.

Mi hi hugged her mother tightly as Yura hissed in pain as she felt a shot of pain shooting through her.

"Mamma, what happened?" Mi hi asked worriedly,

"No I'm fine dear, just a small wound" Yura answered which was a clearly a lie. It wasn't just a small wound, she got shot in their trip, some rival mafias attacked them, Yura got shot. The news made the boys mad.

"Mamma, are you hurt?" Mi hi asked, everyone can sense that her voice is cracked. Yura painfully looked at her, she was shot on her waist.

"I'll be fine Mi hi, don't worry" Yura said pecking her cheeks.

"baby, why don't we go and freshen, let's eat" Namjoon slowly pushed her from her back, but her eyes were still on her mother. Next thing he did was, he lifted her and carried her like a koala. On the way he would tickle her, trying make her attention to somewhere from her mother, and he was successful in it.

he left her in her room, as she quickly took a bath, wore some comfortable clothes, and headed downstairs for lunch,

she went jumping and skipping to the dining hall, to see everyone seated and waiting for her, she went around giving kisses to her brothers and then sat on her seat.

The room was filled with laughs, talking... once again a happy family. Mi hi suddenly remembered something,

"Dadda, Mamma, is the honeymoon beautiful?" she asked, Yura was trying to control herself from laughing. Yeong gi looked at Namjoon, as he quickly looked at the ceiling pretending not to hear anything. Jimin was poking him while chuckling.

"Joonie oppa" she called Namjoon. He slowly looked at her,

"so, you said you'll tell me right?" Mi hi asked, Namjoon gulped.

"I-I, did I?" Namjoon said pretending like he can't remember. Mi hi sighed, she thought that he will tell her.

"yes, you did" Mi hi spoke, she was so desperate to know about it.

"okay, I'll ask something else then" Mi hi said clapping her hands together.

"why does your heart beat and your tummy tickles when you see a boy?" Mi hi asked them, she was curious about how she felt before. Jungkook squinted his eyes looking at her, why was she asking such question?? Namjoon needed to cry, why is she asking questions like this from him, there are many people in this room why him?.

"oh, did someone make your little heart beat?" Yura spoke to her smiling.

"no!" Taehyung spoke loudly.

"you ain't going to have a boyfriend until you are 50" Jimin spoke sternly.

"yeah, you'll go over my dead body" Jungkook said taking a chopstick and acting like he is stabbing himself, next minute he was acting like his dead. Everyone's lips cracked into huge smiles.

"you'll feel like that when you like someone, princess" Yeong gi said smiling at his little daughter. Mi hi made an 'oh' face understanding the theory. Mi hi's cheeks were pink, thinking about the boy she met.

"dad!, don't talk about those things to her" Hobi spoke, no body wanted their sister with any boy.

"why is she.....is she blushing?" Suga said moving his face closer to Mi hi. Mi hi tried her best not to blush.

"hell no" Jin said loudly.

"come here" Jin said running while laughing to Mi hi, but she ran away giggling. Everyone was laughing.

They ended up tickling Mi hi on the floor, every time she tried to run, someone would pull her back. Yeong gi and Yura was also sitting there and smiling at them. Mi hi couldn't even breathe, she was laughing a lot until the door bell rang. one of the maids went to open the door, there was a man at the door step with a envelope in his hand. he gave it to the maid and went away. 

the maid walked to Yeong gi and gave him the envelope while bowing. Yeong gi nodded his head while his fingers rip open the envelope. he pulled out the letter inside it, as everyone was seated and Mi hi was playing in Hobi's phone. she was distracted by his phone. 

Yeong gi's eyebrows pulled together, he had his jaw clenching. boys looked at him with curious eyes. Yeong gi passed the paper to Namjoon and walked away, his veins were popping out of his neck.

Namjoon's eyes widened seeing what was written on the paper. 

okay now, what do you think it is? 

Thank you for reading, hope you have a great day🌻

Don't forget to vote and comment🥰

love you all🧸