Chapter 04

[Mi his POV]

We all sat at the dinning table. Dadda was going to sit with Mamma, when I dragged him with me, so I can eat with him,oh! I can give him my newly baked strawberry cakes. I smiled at that thought.

"what is roaming around your little princess?" Dadda asked making me embarrass of getting caught by him for smiling alone. tint of pink shade was laying on my cheeks.

My mother chuckled saying "probably she is thinking about her cupcakes she baked and giving to you to taste it" I blushed.

"you want to taste them?" I quickly asked him keeping my hands folded on the table and turning to him, with hopes and excitement shining. I was impatient on showing my cupcakes.

"of course, I would love to" as soon as he said it, I jumped out of my chair, actually I should jump from the chairs because they are really high. Your just short Mi hi.

I went and grabbed the container were I kept the freshly baked batch. I grabbed it smiling.

I went towards him and kept the cupcakes in front of him. He smiled widely again showing his gummy smile. I tried to climb to my chair. Keyword: tried. I saw Dadda trying to help him but I stopped him.

"n-nope, I can d-do it!" said struggling and tada!!! I am now I am seated on the seat. I saw my mamma and Dadda chuckling at me. I smiled sheepishly.

"we will have it for dessert okay,?" my Mamma said keeping the cupcakes aside and serving dumplings with soft tofu chicken stew for lunch. My mouth watered. I patiently waited until Dadda and Mamma serve themselves first, because my Mother said the elders should serve themselves first. I kept my hands under my thighs wiggling, waiting.

As soon as they finished, I quickly served myself. I started eating. Well the thing is I can't eat a lot, my stomach isnt used to it, because he made me eat only a limited amount. A soon as I ate a dumpling I remembered the way you eat is ugly. Tears were brimming on my eyes, but I quickly hid them. I slowly ate. I saw Dadda looking at me from time to time. It made me uncomfortable, maybe I can tell him the reason one day. I finished first, took my plate and washed it. I came and stood at the table jumping slightly and waving from left to right. As soon as they finished I took away their plates. I saw my Mamma looking at me, her smile was kinda sad?. I looked at Dadda, he was starring at me too. What the hell is happening?

I shrugged it off and took the cupcakes and kept it on the table.

"she is so impatient for you to taste her cupcakes, trust me Yeong gi, its the best" my mother said smiling at him as he grabbed a cupcake and kept it in his mouth, he tasted it. His eyes were widened. Oh my god, is it not good? Did I messed it up? What if he doesnt like it? Lots of negative thoughts were running inside my mind but they were all gone when he said "wow, princess, these are awesome." he said patting my head.

I jumped up and hugged him. He quickly wrapped his arms around me.

"thank you Dadda" I said squeezing him tightly.

We talked and laughed a lot. He was such a great person. After all my mother found someone great. I was sitting with my Dadda, I was clinging unto his hand. Suddenly my mind came up with a question. So I decided to ask them.

"are you going to marry each other?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows. I could see my mother blushing. Ooohhhh she is shy.

"yes we are going to get married" Dadda said smiling, I thinking he was blushing too. He took a glance at my mother as she blushed deeply. I chuckled at them. Its so cute.

"so, when you marry, an angel gives Mamma a baby when you lock yourself and Mamma in a room, right?" I asked pointing at Dadda and Mamma. Both of their faces were red. I was feeling a bit sad, but shrugged it off.

"no baby, you already have big siblings" my Dadda said making my eyes go wide. What??? I have siblings..woah, I always wanted siblings.

"big siblings? Yeaaayyy" I clapped my hands, I was so excited. I can play with them too.

"yeah Mi hi, you have 7 elder brothers" my mother said as my mouth hanged open.

"7!!!, wow that's awesome. Maybe I can play with them too. We can go on little picnics too right?" I asked turning to my Dadda. He was already looking at me with wide eyes. Did I say something wrong? Idiot, you should watch your mouth.

"they would love to meet you." he said hugging me.

"i cant wait to meet them. Can I meet them Dadda?" asked him while laying my head on his wide chest. I felt him nodding his head. I smiled thinking about my life with my brothers. Elder brothers. Its going to be awesome.

"so, princess, I need to go now, your brothers are waiting for me" he said pulling me away making me miss the warmth he had. So this what it feels like to have a Dad. Its so cool. But can't he stay with me. I will miss him. I thought he will stay with me? Is he lying to get away from me? Doesn't he like me? Was I talking too much? Unknowingly tears streamed down my eyes to my cheeks. I can feel them running.

"no no, Mi hi, he is not going to leave you. He is going to his home and coming back again tomorrow. He is going to take us tomorrow to meet your brothers." my mother said rubbing my back with her hand. I felt I was dragged away from my mother and into another embrace. I knew who it was.

"I'm not going to leave you okay? I'm just gonna go and come tomorrow. Be ready, you will see your brothers too." he said. Oh so, he isnt leaving. He is going to come back. That's fine.

He kissed my forehead and pulled away from the hug. I sniffed and wiped away my tears from my palms. I saw him kissing my mom. I covered my face with my hands and turned around. I heard them laughing.

He opened the door and stepped out. He turned around and waved his hand to me. I quickly ran out of the door and stood on the steps of the door. I leaned myself to one of the poles hugging it as I saw one of the mans dressed in black opened the door for Dadda to get in. Woah! Thats so cool, maybe he is rich. I waved to him as the cars went out of my site.

I went inside the house with my mother holding my hand and talking about Dadda. About how they met.

Thank you guys for reading this and please be free to express your ideas 🎀.

Vote & comment 😚.

Love ya 😚

🍻