Chapter 55

"Hello?" She spoke again curiously.

"Hey baby" A rough voice spoke making chills run down her spine. She clearly knew that she doesn't know this person.

"Who's this?" She questioned, as she was clueless. The line was silent making her furrow her eyebrows.

"Are they dead?", The voice chuckled with a hint of evilness. Mi hi gulped.

"Are your brothers dead princess?" The man asked again....

"Oh so, there are not dead, is it?" Again he spoke.

"No" she replied.

"Are you sad now?" Man replied, and his voice showed clear fake.

"Do you want your brothers dead?" He asked making Mi hi froze on her spot.

"Please, don't do anything for them" she spoke, as more tears made their way down her cheeks.

"Oops!!! Let's make a deal" the voice suggested.

"I'll do anything you want, but don't do anything for my brothers" she cried.

"You love them that much?" He questioned.

"Y-yes" she replied.

"Okay, so here's the thing..." After a little pause he spoke again.

"Go to your father's home office, get the black and grey file, and give it to me", he spoke.

"I can't give you my Father's belongings" she replied bravely, which she had no idea she had.

"Oh oh no babygirl, do not mess with me" the man warned laughing evily.

"I can't do that" Mi hi spoke as she was clearly against in giving strangers her family things.

"Then, you will have no brothers in your life" he said...Mi hi was lost. She had no any idea what to do expect for the things he is saying.

"Okay I will" she said, she can't never ever risk her brothers lives.

"Very good", then the line was cut off. Mi hi closed her mouth preventing from the crying sound. Suddenly the door opened.

Mi hi quickly turned around to meet Suga. She quickly wiped her tears and took a deep breathe. Suga came to her and hugged her. He was thinking that she was crying because of Jimin and Jungkook, but the reason was something else.

"Come let's go baby, they are fine" Suga said, as Mi hi's heart felt light.

They walked out of Mi hi's room, and went inside Jimin's room. Jungkook was sitting at the edge of the bed holding his arm. Jimin was laying on the bed with his back resting on the headboard.

Suga looked at Jungkook and Jimin and left the room leaving Mi hi alone with them. Jungkook looked at Mi hi as his eyes started to fill with tears. His eyes begged for her forgiveness. Mi hi was just standing there looking at him, she was hurt too. Her heart was aching too.

But she couldn't watch her brother crying, she ran to Jungko engulfing him to a warm hug. She can feel Jungkook's tears wetting her shoulders.

"S-orry" Jungkook said as he couldn't even talk properly.

"I forgive you oppa" she said Sweetly. Jungkook kissed her forehead as he sniffed. He felt happy, more tham happy.

Suddenly a loud sob escaped Jimin's lips. She didn't motcie that Jimin was crying. His head was hanged down with tears continuously falling. Mi hi's eyes gathered tears looking at him.

"Oppa" she called him as Jimin refused look at her.

Mi hi walked as she cupped his cheeks making him look at her. His eyes showed hurt, regret and guilt.

"Princess, I'm really sorry, I wasn't in my right mind, baby I-" before he could continue, she hugged him.

"I forgive you Oppa" she said with her head laying on his chest. Jimin sniffed while placing a kiss on her head.

"I love you soo much" Jimin hugged her, She smiled cutely at him.

"Oh my goodness, i missed your beautiful smile" Jimin said.

"Phew! Finally" Jin said coming inside the room. Others too came and got settled down on the bed.

Mi hi was still laying her back on Jimin's chest.

"Baby, I want to show something for you" Suga said walking towards her with a phone.

Others nodded their heads. Mi hi gazed at them curiously.

"What are you'll nodding at?" She whined cutely. They laughed.

I was gone for long, right? I'm sorry ☹️.

Hope you guys enjoyed this🌼
Don't forget to vote and comment 🥰
Love you all a lot 💜