Chapter 34

"are you alright? are you hurt?" the boy kept asking worriedly meanwhile, Mi hi was just looking at him. she wasn't even blinking, she didn't know what was happening with her, this was not something happened to her earlier. His hair, nose, smile was so mesmerizing for her.

"I-I m Alr-ight" Mi hi spoke stuttering, her cheeks were red, she played with her skirt nervously,

"and thank you" Mi hi replied politely. Serity walked behind them, only Mi hi can see them and did a crazy octopus dance with, Ara wiggling her eyebrows, Mina hugged herself and acted like kissing. They knew what's happening with her, she was love at first sight. Mi hi laughed seeing them making fun of her.

"by the way I'm Eun woo, Cha Eun woo" the boy said as he pushed his bangs his fingers.

"I'm Mi hi, Kim Mi hi" Mi hi said smiling sweetly. Eun woo had his heart beating in a rapid pace. He knew something was special with this girl, he was attracted to her in an unexpected way. 

"i guess, I'll see you later then," Eun woo said walking away, Mi hi nodded and walked away.

The three girls came running.

"who, what was that Mi hi?" Ara asked with a teasing smile. Mi hi still couldn't speak, she was still blushing. First time in her life she blushed seeing a boy, first time her heart beat fast not because of her bad moments, for something else she felt a little happy.

School was over and they were walking,

"see you later Mi hi" Mina said walking away,

"take care my baby" Ara squeezed her cheeks while smiling and walking away. Serity gave her a hug joining Ara and going away.

She slowly walked to the car to see her brothers waiting for her, Taehyung was sitting on the driving seat with the door open, he looked pissed, Jimin sitting on the car bonnet talking to Jungkook, they both looked mad, Mi hi felt that something was not right.

Mi hi walked towards them, as soon as they saw her, their anger vanished and was replaced with wide smile, mi hi skipped her steps to them running. Jungkook patted her head.

All got into the car heading home, Jimin turned to mi hi,

"Mamma and Dadda is home" Jimin said as Mi hi squealed in happiness, after hearing that her father and mother coming home from months being away. She was impatient to see them, seeing her impatient face, Taehyung raced fast because he didn't want to keep his baby waiting.

Thank you so reading this chapter 🐻

Don't forget to vote and comment🥰

Love you, have a great day😍

Burritos anyone?😂🌯