Chapter 36

Hi my dear Kim, seems like you all are happy with that little flame, how about I blow it up? I'll be seeing you soon _ your best friend.

Namjoon's eyes darken, he felt the paper was being pulled away, it was Jungkook, he was looking at it, he poked his tongue in his cheek and walked away angrily.

He motioned Taehyung and Jimin, they just pecked Mi hi's cheeks and went. Mi hi was just leaning to Hobi's chest and playing with his phone, Hobi wanted to go and rip their heads, it was their rival mafia leader, who was the reason for their real sister and mother's death. And if anyone lays a single finger on her, he's head.

"baby, I'll come soon okay?" Hobi said smiling while pushing Mi hi away and walking to his brothers. Mi hi nodded as she was too concentrated playing on his phone. Everyone left for the kitchen, with Mi hi alone in the living room, but she was fine, because she has a phone.

"I'll fucking kill that bastard" Suga slammed his fist on the table,

"he is aiming for Mi hi, I can't lose her hyung" Taehyung said, he was angry but at the same time, he was scared, for the first time in his life he felt scared. Jin tapped his shoulder comfortingly.

Just then, their Father walked to them, he had his phone in his hand. His eyes was scary and Yura was hanging by Yeong gi's side.

"it's Hyun Woo" Yeong gi said clenching his fist. Hyun Woo was Yeong gi's best friend, they were like brothers. They shared everything they had. But, none of them knew that their father's were rival mafias, until Hyun woo's father met Yeong gi's father. There, started the fire. Yeon gi and Hyun woo was separated. But they still had contacts, their father's couldn't separate them, for Hyun woo's father killed Hyun woo's girlfriend who he loved more than anything. He made her murder brutal, made it look like she was raped, tortured. made it look like Yeong gi did it. from their onwards they started hating eachother.

And the reason for Mira who is BTS' mother and Yeong gi's wife and his daughter's death was Hyun woo, he killed them thinking of making his friend's life miserable, yes he was success until they found a new ball of sunshine rolling around the house, Mi hi, and they will not let anyone touch a single hair of her.

They were in serious discussion. Mi hi was about to walk to the kitchen to her family, when she felt a sudden pain in her abdomen. Her eyes widened as she ran to her room.

She closed the door behind, walking to the bathroom to find any sanitary items she needed, and it was only one. She felt like crying, what can she do with only one? How can she tell her brothers? Wait, she have a mother. Mi hi hated periods, it was the worst days for her. The pain was not a normal thing for her.

She immediately bend down clutching her stomach, squeezing her eyes shut. A whimper left her mouth. She felt like she couldn't walk. It hurts a lot. She slowly used the sanitary on herself and was about to open the door when, she heard someone walking to her room. 

thank you so much for reading this >_<

Don't forget to read and comment🍁

stay safe and healthy🎐

Lobh you all a lot🪅

bye bye🪄