Chapter 48

Mi hi walked through the hallway in the school, with her brothers tagging along her, she can feel the ugly glares of the girls, but she's too busy to look at them as her eyes were searching for a one person.

she felt disappointed not spotting him. she needed to thank him very badly.

Taehyung had his hands wrapped around Mi hi's shoulders and Jungkook was holding her hand. Jimin had her bag in his hands, even tho she refused to let him take her bag, he took it.

They were like the siblings who everybody wished to be.

They were caring for her like how you take care of a baby, making sure that she isn't getting hurt, she doesn't cry.

Mi hi spotted her three besties at the end of the hallway, infront of their class, they were like three monkeys.

Ara was eating chips and Serity was trying to dip her hand in it, but Ara wasn't giving her, as she was pushing Serity away with her legs.

Meanwhile Mina was reading a book and slowly dancing with ear buds plugged in.

They were laughing snd talking very loudly. It's a total circus.

As soon as Mina spot Mi hi coming, she send a dramatic flying kiss to her as the other two joined, but quickly stiffened seeing her brothers.

Ara wiped her hands which she was eating with in Serity's skirt, Mina removed her ear buds. Serity glared at Ara, as she couldn't do anything, cause they were coming forward for them.

"Hey, Good morning" Mi hi greeted smiling widely.

"Morning my baby" Mina said squeezing her cheeks.

"Baby, we'll go for our classes now, okay" Jimin said handing out her bag to her smiling softly.

Jimin planted a soft kiss on her forehead. Taehyung cupped both her cheeks and kissed. Next Jungkook peppered her face with kisses.

Jimin looked at Serity, as she got frozed on her spot. Then, they went away leaving Mi hi with her friends.

"So, how is my little baby doing?" Serity said squeezing her cheeks, as Mi hi pouted cause it hurt her.

While they were walking for their classes, Mi hi met the gaze of Eun woo.
A shade of pink was dancing on her cheeks. Her heet beat was rising, same was for Eun woo. Then it clicked her remembering that she should thank him for saving her. She was feeling hesitant, embarrassed.

But Eun woo walked to her, making her froze on her spot.

"How are you feeling now?" Eun woo asked as he couldn't stop worrying about her.

Even tho he went home knowing she is safe, but he couldn't stop thinking about her.

Mi hi can feel that her best friends were giggling and teasing her from behind making her feel more shy and blushing.

"I'm f-fine O-ppa" she spoke avoiding his gaze as much as possible. Eun woo's heart felt pumping fast hearing her addressing him as 'oppa'. He smiled sweetly.

"Thank you soo much for helping me, and here" Mi hi said as she pulled out a small box with a little note attached to it. She asked her brothers to yake her shopping to buy a thank you gift for Eun woo, BTS needed to reject it, but couldn't because he saved Mi hi.

Eun woo frowned looking at it curiously.

"What's this?" He asked in confusion. Mi hi smiled with shyness surrounding her.

"A small thank you gift for you" she said cutely with her fingers fiddling.

Eun woo let out a hearty laugh seeing her cuteness.

"Oh ,thank you" he smiled, he just couldn't stop smiling. Even some students were looking at them with wide eyes because, Eun woo never smiled with a girl and he always rejects the gifts.

He had his cold face on display 24/7, but this was a whole new Eun woo.

"We're getting late Mi hi" Mina said, as Mi hi got back to her senses and ran away feeling shy.

Eun woo chuckled looking at her running away like a cat. Other three followed her.

Thank you for reading 💘
Don't forget to vote and comment 🥰
Stay safe and healthy 💞
Love you all 💜