Chapter 29

Taehyung sat in the driving seat. Jimin in the passenger seat and Mi hi and Jungkook in the backseats. Hyungs don't go to schools as they had their ages passed and they control their father's companies. So only the younger ones will go to school.

Jungkook had his earbuds in his ears, Jimin had his eyes peeling the phone, Taehyung was concentrated on the road. Mi hi didn't had anything to do so she just kept her eyes on the wheel and to Taehyung's hands. She wanted to press all the buttons and turn that wheel to very direction possible.

Taehyung just looked from the mirror to make sure Mi hi was doing fine, even though he was cold to her, but his heart was never cold for her. He just was afraid to show emotions, afraid that he will lose her too. He saw Mi hi with her eyebrows pulled together, pouting lips, narrowed eyes trying to figure out the theory of the buttons and everything. He chuckled.

Taehyung parked the car by the side of the road. Jimin, Jungkook and Mi hi looked up, Mi hi had an excited face thinking they reached the school, but there was no school?

"are we there?" Mi hi quickly asked Jungkook as he shook his head as no.

"this is not our school baby" Jungkook said looking at Taehyung who turned the vehicle off and was getting out of the car

"what happened Tae?" Jimin asked as he looked at Taehyung confused. Taehyung smiled at Jimin. Jungkook looked outside trying to figure out what he was doing.

Taehyung opened the door from Mi hi's side as he lifted her like a baby. Mi hi's eyes widened as blush coated her cheeks.

"what are you doing Hyung?" Jungkook asked. Taehyung carried her and made her sit on the driving seat. Mi hi confusedly looked up to him.

"do everything you needed to do, feel free" he said taking her hands and keeping them on the steering wheel. Mi hi blushed. She let her hands touch the wheel. She kept twisting it to left and right.

Then she started to press everything, the buttons...everything she found inside the car. Her smiled was wide, giggling. Lucky that the car was turned off, if not it would have burst on the spot for the things Mi hi was doing. Taehyung too had a big smile on his face watching the little one enjoying. He was so happy.

"this is so coooool" she said dragging the words. Still giggling everytime she does something.

"do you want to drive?" Taehyung asked her, Mi hi was over excited.

"I don't know how to drive" she said pouting and as she leaned to the steering wheel while rocking her legs. No one can see Mi hi as she was too small. She will need a stool and two pillows to reach the height to the wheel. She looked like hugging the wheel. She had to peek up from the wheel to look front, how is she going to drive like this? anybody have any idea?

"come here" Taehyung said as Mi hi stepped out of the car and he got in. then he patted his lap signaling Mi hi to sit. She struggled and finally sat on his lap.

Now she can actually see the road. Jimin and Jungkook too got in. Taehyung started the car with Mi hi on his lap. He held her hands and drove to school.

Taehyung parked the car in a special reserved place. They had a place reserved for them. Mi hi's mouth opened wide seeing the big building in front of her, she literally jumped out. After a long time, she's going to be like a normal girl, with friends.

"was the ride good?" Jungkook asked as he patted her head like a dog. Mi hi nodded smiling and walked to Taehyung. She waved her hand motioning him to bend down, he did as she said. Then, she pecked his cheek and giggled. Taehyung too held her face with both of his hands and kissed all over her face laughing. Jimin had Mi hi's bag in his hand and the other one, Jungkook was recording the whole scene of them. They were too smiling.

"let's get going" Jimin said walking holding Mi hi's hand and mi hi's other hand was held by Taehyung. Her hands were too small for them to hold, so Taehyung gave her his index finger to hold. They looked like they were taking a toddler to school for the first time.

Not a second passed entering the school girls flooded around them. Mi hi startled and got scared. Fear was clearly visible on her face. Taehyung pulled Mi hi behind him protectively. Mi hi didn't know what to do. She clutched Taehyung's school blazer tightly to control her from panicking.

"fuck off" Jimin shouted making their away from the fan girls. Mi hi wanted to cry, her beating heart made it uncomfortable for her to breath, she was literally breathing hard.

"Mi hi, Mi hi" Jungkook continuously called her trying to bring her back from her panic. She whimpered slightly.

"breathe" Taehyung whispered to her smoothly. She was calm downed now.

"are you fine now princess?" Jimin asked as his heart was aching seeing her. Mi hi nodded. Taehyung and Jimin kissed her forehead and left for their classes leaving Jungkook and Mi hi.

Mi hi had her heart beating in a rapid pace, she was nervous, her stomach was doing many funny things making her feel sick.

Jungkook walked to the class first with Mi hi tagging behind him. The class went silent as they entered. It made the little girl more afraid.

"oppa, you look so handsome today" One of the girls said with an annoying tone. Jungkook glared and rolled his eyes to her. He looked at the teacher,

"so students, we have a new student today" the lady teacher, Mrs. Lin said giving a small smile to Mi hi who was looking here and there.

"mind introducing yourself Miss?" Mrs. Lin asked mi hi. She was hesitant, her hands started sweating.

"H-hi, I'm M-m hi, h-hope w-we wi-ll g-get alo-ng" she introduced herself stuttering. She felt her whole body numb. Jungkook badly wanted to hug his sister, but doesn't want to create a scene.

"you can go and have a seat Mi hi" Mrs. Lin said gesturing by her hand. Mi hi walked and sat at a bench in the middle, Jungkook came and sat next to her.

All the girls started glaring at Mi hi, who didn't have any idea of what's happening.

"you are so beautiful" One of the boys turned around and said to Mi hi while winking. Mi hi blushed. Jungkook was at the edge of ripping that boys neck. He was glaring at him.

what do you'll think will happen in her school life? 

Thank you so much for reading this(❁'◡'❁)

Don't forget to Vote and comment😚

Love you all......a lottt🤠

🦉