Chapter 49

Weeks passed, months passed...Mi hi's life with her brothers were amazing.

She got everything before she could even ask. Everyday they would smile because there is a ball of happiness rolling around the house. Everyone in the house loved Mi hi. She was everyone's little princess.

Today Mi hi was excited because she will be visiting her elder brothers company. She was impatient to visit there....

She wore the dress which she like to have but was very expensive but still ended up in her closet. She still have no idea who bought it for her. She even forgot to ask her brothers.

She did her hair wearing a ponytail with beautiful butterfly hair clips clipped on the side. She wore her shoes heading out of the room to meet her brothers.

"Wow....your too beautiful"  Jungkook said as his sister was too beautiful.

"I knew my dress choice isn't bad right?" Taehyung spoke proudly.

Mi hi gasped, wait what, did he bought this dress for me?? At that time, Taehyung won't even glance at her.

"You bought this for me?" Mi hi asked him as she walked near him and wrapped her arms around his waist and looked up at him like a baby.

Taehyung smiled and nodded. Mi hi tightly hugged him. She felt like crying.

"I lobh you Oppa" she said..

"I lobh princess too, a lot" Taehyung answered back.

"Yaaahhhhh...what about me, am i invisible?" Jungkook spoke loudly feeling jealous.

Suddenly Jimin jumped in the middle and hugged Mi hi peppering her face with kisses as she giggled.

Now Jungkook too came and they kissing and hugging her without letting the other one touch her.

Hobi had this whole scene recorded on his phone.

"Come on, let's go" Jin came adjusting his suit.

"Woah, you know, your handsome" Mi hi said winking at Jin. His eyes widened.

"What the- who thought you those?" Hobi asked squinting her eyes.

"You are getting naughty" Suga added.

"This is why i didn't want to send her to school, she's getting spoiled in there" Namjoon spoke walking ahead.

"You're getting homeschooled" Jin said joking. Mi hi quickly gave her puppy eyes, which no one can resist, Hobi covered her eyes with his hands so they won't see.

" Okay, I was kidding" Jin said.

Mi hi hold his big hand and walked outside with her brothers behind her. Inside the car, they were laughing, fighting and pouting.

The car halted, and Mi hi jumped out happily and excited.

She gasped seeing the humongous building.

"Wow, this is huge" She spoke with her mouth opened and Suga had to close her mouth with his hands.

Others chuckled seeing her.

"Let's gooo...." She said as she dragged her brothers in, everyone can sense that she was excited.

They entered, everyone bowed to them.

Mi hi felt shy but she too bowed them respectively. Her brothers didn't even bow an inch. Mi hi was running everywhere, even jumping and laughing. Her brothers would constantly warn her to stop running, afraid that she would get hurt.

The glass walls were so amazing for her. She pressed her face to the glass walls with her hand besides her enjoying the view...her brothers laughed seeing her, being all funny and happy and cute too.

The workers were wondering who was this small ball of happiness was to make their bosses laugh.
Because they never laughed.

She was just walking as out of nowhere someone came and bumped to her. Mi hi flinched and quickly moved away, the files were scattered all over as Mi hi quickly picked up the files.

"I'm so sorry miss" Mi hi apologized even tho it wasn't her fault. She looked at the women, who barely had any clothes on her, her skirt was short and tight, the blouse was tight too.

"You stupid ugly bi-" the women said, but,

"Finish the sentence and you'll see complete hell" Suga growled, Mi hi slowly moved behind Suga hiding herself.

Suga was looking at her, as the woman got scared seeing the deadly eyes of him.

"What Mr. Kim, she was the one who bumped into me and you are saving her" she said in a very cringe voice.

Suga scoffed hearing her being unbelievable. Everybody knows that she was lying.

"Oppa...." The woman said as she walked towards Jin wrapping her arm around his. Jin glared at her.

"Oppa, look at your brother, he is not believing me" she said giving her puppy eyes which were soo ugly for them.

Mi hi squinted her eyes looking at what the lady was doing. She was feeling angry on how the employee was clingy to her brother.

Mi hi walked to Jin and separated them, and she hugged Jin's arm.

"No way, he is my Oppa, you can't have him" Mi hi said glaring at the employee, but for her brothers, it was soo cute and adorable that they needed to laugh but tried hard.

"You are my Oppa right?" Mi hi asked looking up to Jin, as Jin smiled and nodded at her while placing a soft kiss at his brave little princess.

"See, now stay away" Mi hi said Pointing her index finger to the lady. Her brothers were wondering when she became so brave.

The lady rolled her eyes. Mi hi dragged Jin away with her. Jimin came near the employee,

"Your fired and I'll make sure you won't get a job anywhere, anywhere in this world" Jimin smirked and walked away.

The girl was shocked and froze on her spot. She just ran away from there...

So, how are you guys doing? 🌝
Thank you for reading ❤️
Stay safe and healthy 💌
Don't forget to vote and comment 🪐
Love you all 💜