Chapter 12

[KIM MANSION]

Everyone was in their own worlds. Yoongi in his room taking a nap. Namjoon and Jin doing their company work, hoseok chilling in the balcony listening to songs while enjoying the cool breeze, as it was raining heavily. The younger ones were in the gaming room playing video games, fully concentrated. The newly wedded couple was cuddling each other as they talked and planned their honeymoon.

Everyone forgot about a soft soul, who was shivering under the heavy rain drops, trying to keep herself warm, mumbling to herself that it will be over.

A loud thunder was heard bring all of them out of their works. Yuras mind only thought of one thing, Mi hi. Hoseok jumped out of his chair to the loud sound. Yura quickly ran out of them room leaving Yeong gi dumbfounded. He followed her, as he was curious. Yura opened Mi his new room, which Mi hi never got a chance to see. Her heart sank to her stomach not spotting Mi hi in her room. She ran to the bathroom to see her, she wasnt there. Yura panicked. her face was coated with panic.

"Mi hi, Mi hi where are you?" she called her name. the whole house was silent. Only the thunders were heard.

"MI HI!!! MI HI!!!" Yuras screaming echoed in the large Mansion. Yeong gi too searched for Mi hi even though he didn't know the reason. he too felt panicked not finding her in his mansion. Everyone was now in the living room looking at Yura. her eyes were glossy

"What happened?" Hoseok asked as he heard his stepmothers screaming.

"Mi hi, she's not in her room" Yura said, her chest was going up and down, she was breathing heavily.

"so what's the problem" Jimin asked with his hands in his pockets. he didn't care about what's happening.

"she's scared of thunder" Yura said looking into them. Yura couldn't believe that she forgot her daughter.

"really?, hope she gets hit by a lighting" Taehyung spoke smirking.

"Shut up Taehyung" Yeong gi spoke, while gritting his teeth. Taehyung looked away.

"Please Yeong gi, bring my child back, please" Yura said bring her hands together. Everyones hearts clenched seeing a mother begging to save her child.

"can you give me her number, so I can track her location" Suga spoke, taking his phone to his hands. Everyone knows the reason for her not coming home cause their father asked them to take Mi hi with them, but they didnt. even though Jungkook tried to take her with them, the others was against it.

"she doesn't have a phone" Yura said suddenly regretting not letting her daughter have a phone.

"how the fuck a 15 years old child doesn't have a phone, huh?" Jungkook talked throwing his hands up.

"language" Namjoon shot a glare to him. Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"wait, we didn't take her home with us after the wedding, right?" Hoseok spoke making all the Kim siblings frozen. He quickly shut his mouth. Oops! He spilled the beans. They were supposed to take her with them, as she was their sister, step sister.

"didn't she come with you?" Yeong gi asked taking slow steps towards his sons. No one dared to meet their fathers gaze at this point. They shook their heads.

"why?, I asked you to take her with you, and is this what you do huh?" Yeong gi spoke still calmly but deadly.

No one uttered a single word. Yuras sobbing made Yeong gi turn to her. He went towards her and hugged her tightly.

"she will be fine honey, shh" Yeong gi cooed in his wife's ears;

"maybe she's still in the church" Jin spoke.

"w-what? She has ne-never been anywhere alone, please she must be scared" Yura spoke as she took her coat and car keys while walking out to the door.

"wait, Yura, I'm coming too" Yeong gi stopped her.

"we'll come too" Hoseok said as everyone sighed and walked out of the Mansion to their cars.

They arrived at the church only to spot a small figure laying of the steps curled into a ball. She was shaking very badly and crying. There was no any place to get a shelter.

The Kim siblings doesn't want to admit it, but seeing her weak, twisted their hearts. Yura ran to her and kneeled down to the shaking figure as everyone went behind her.

Yeong gi came and held an umbrella to avoid the rain drops.

"Mi hi" Yura spoke hugging her. Mi hi screamed loudly and moved backwards. She was scared. bad memories played, she saw the person she never dreamed of seeing. she thought that her mother's figure was someone else.

"N-no n-o no p-please, I-I didn't d-do an-ything w-wrong" she whispered shaking violently.

Others were shocked seeing her backing away from her own mother. Yeong gi felt his heart twisting. His daughter was in a miserable state. and what was she saying about " I didn't do anything wrong?"

Mi his face was pale, her pink lips were trembling.

"Mi hi, it's me, your mamma" Yura spoke with a very soft voice

"M-ma Mamma, I- its s-so c-cold" Mi hi talked stuttering. Yura hugged her. Her mother's hug wasn't warm enough for her to be warm. She met the worried gazes of her new brothers. Worried?

Then she felt big strong arms wrapping around her weak, shaking body. She knew this embrace, it was her father.

"Dadda" she spoke looking at him. He removed his coat and wrapped around Mi hi. It had his scent in it.

Jungkook badly wanted to carry her home warmly in his big arms, but he couldn't so he let his father take her.

They got into the car as Mi hi laying her head on her fathers chest. Her body was cold. Slowly Jungkook slide his hand as he held her small hands in his big hand. He finally held her hands. He always wanted to touch her hands. They were so soft like rose petals but cold, it was frozen. Yeong gi saw this and flashed a small smile to his youngest son. Next Jungkook took her both hands and warmed them.

Mi hi slowly opened her eyes to see Jungkook holding her hands. She quickly pulled her hands away. She looked scared, maybe of the sudden contact.

"it's okay, give me your hands" Jungkook softly said as he took her hands again.

All the brothers saw this. But no one decided to utter a single word. They knew it was their fault. They were feeling guilty.

Thank you guys for reading this and please be free to express your ideas 💛 .

Vote & comment🍂 .

Love ya 🌈