Chapter 50

Mi hi pushed the door open which had the tag 'Kim Seok Jin'. She walked in, to see a very luxurious office room. There too had a glass wall with a great view of the whole city.

She turned around to see a bouncy, soft large couch, a small tea table along with it. A large wooden table with a black seat and many more making it decent and luxurious.

Mi hi had a huge grin on her face. She walked to the large table and squinted her eyes looking at a photos placed on the table.

One picture was Jin in his little age with a small girl who is around 1year, the little girl was sitting on his lap and Jin was hugging her from behind. She had a big smile which was very identical to Taehyung's. The little girl was very cute and beautiful.

The next picture was Jin and her, Mi hi. She felt so happy knowing he has a picture of her in his table, but the other photo made her more curious.

Others came to the room, grinning.
"This place is so amazing" she exclaimed happily.

Jin went around the table and sat  on the black leather chair. Other boys settled themselves on the couch as Mi hi too sat on. Not a second passed, a girl entered. She was dressed formally, unlike the rude lady Mi hi encountered.

She was Jin's Secretary. She smiled warmly at the little girl who was sitting. Mi hi too smiled shyly. Mi hi liked her.

"Good morning, Sir" she greeted him, Jin just nodded his head in response.

"Miss. Lee, I need my schedule for today" Jin said, without even glancing at her. She nodded as she started tapping on her tablet.

"You may leave now" Jin said As Miss. Lee walked out of the room.

Everyone was busy on there own worlds as Mi hi was looking at everything.

Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook went outside to grab some food, because they were hungry and they knew their little angel was too. Suga walked away with Hobi as they had a meeting. They kissed Mi hi and went away.

Namjoon walked to Jin and said something and left leaving Mi hi and Jin alone in the room.

Mi hi was bouncing on her seat as the cushion was bouncy. Then a man entered with a file.

"Mr. Kim" he addressed Jin as he looked up.

"What is it Jeff?" Jin asked coldly.

"Sir, we lost the deal, they didn't accept it" Jeff answered. Jin's eyes darkened and slammed the file on the desk.

"I asked you to do it properly, just one thing, only one thing and you couldn't even do it???" Jin was furious and angry.

He was shouting at the man not knowing Mi hi was too in the same room as his. He thought that she left with her brothers. She was flinching for his every word.

"Why are you even working here, leave" Jin said raising his hand and pointing at the door. Jeff's faced looked like he was about to cry any second.

Jeff ran out of the room afraid for his life.

"Fucking useless" He banged his hand on the table. The deal was a very important step for their company, but know it was ruined. He was breathing fastly until small soft hands wrapped around his waist and hugging.

It was Mi hi, she knew he was angry and she was scared but she went to comfort him.

"Oppa, it will be alright" she spoke softly. Jin calmed down hugging her back. He instantly relaxed and his anger just flew away to the thin air.

"I'm sorry I shouted" Jin apologized, he felt guilty because he clearly knows how much Mi hi gets scared.

Mi hi flashed a cute smile to him. Jin patted her head.

Thank you for reading ❤️
Don't forget to vote and comment 🌺. I really like to see you guys ideas, so please feel free. 🌷
Lovd you all 💜