Chapter 06

[Mi hi's POV]

Today I woke up with that naughty sunlight disturbing my sleep. Maybe the sunlight is jealous because I can sleep and he have to wake up early. Poor sun.

I walk to my bathroom half asleep while adjusting my light yellow silk night gown. I stood in front of the mirror scratching my head with my hand while the other hand was scratching my eye. I looked like a dead rat, no, a zombie.

Suddenly it clicked me. Today I'm going to see my brothers. Today I'm going to my Dadda's house. I should looked presentable. I don't know where my sleepiness went, all of a sudden I was energetic. I freshened myself and walked to my closet. After a big debate between pants and dresses, finally dresses won!

I wore a off shoulder light pink dress up my knees, I don't like wearing short dresses. I combed my hair and front braided my hair and tied them at the back with a pink bow. I wore my white sneakers. I smiled at my self in the mirror. I look good.

I ran down the stairs to see my mother sitting at the dinning table with her phone aside her. She smiled at me, when she saw me.

"you look cute and beautiful as always Mi hi" she said. I blushed at her compliment.

"come here, I'll serve you breakfast." I sat on a chair with struggling, why is this chair so high? Stupid chairs. Idiot your short. I saw my mothers phone on the table, a little evil idea crept inside my mind. Maybe I can play candy crush. It was a little far from me. I eyed it and quickly grabbed it before she sees it.

"Mi hi, I saw it. Keep the phone aside" mother said without even turning back. Does she have eyes on the back of her head? Uff, this is so unfair. My mother doesn't let me have a phone on my own. Sometimes I would sneak to it and play candy crush and take photos, well umm that's what I know to do. I see a lot of apps, but mother won't allow me.

waffles was placed in front of me with fruits and a glass of milk.

I finished my breakfast but Dadda isnt here yet. Why is he taking so much time? I miss him already.

"Mamma" Mi hi whined at her mother.

"why is he taking so much time?" she asked her mother, who was washing the plates.

"he will be here anytime Mi hi. Be patient" Yura[Mi his mother] said chuckling.

Mi hi went outside and sat on the stairs as she kept her elbows on her knees and hands under her cheeks with her legs clapping on to each other. She was impatient. Impatient to go back to the warm and safe embrace of her Dadda. She's just an innocent angel wanting to get loved.

The gates opened as 3 cars came, it stopped in front of the house as Mi hi quickly stood on her feet and slightly jumping up and down. A man dressed in black came and opened the door of a car and Yeong gi stepped outside with an arrogant face but it was vanished in seconds when he saw Mi hi running towards him, smiling widely but something hit his mind. Her smile was just like his second youngest son, Taehyung. Why didn't he saw that before? He was a bit zoned out but was back when Mi hi hugged him tightly.

He hugged her back with the same energy. Mi hi looked up from his chest and smiled again showing her boxy smile.

"I missed you so much Dadda" Mi hi said still hugging him.

"I missed you more princess" he said as he kissed her hairs.

At the same time Yura stepped out of the house while locking the door behind her. She hugged Yeong gi. Mi hi stepped away to give them space for their sweet moment. they were talking and smiling as Mi hi walked a bit around the garden. She saw daisy flowers were bloomed beautiful. It was a plant her mother bought her. She planted it last week and flowers were bloomed today. Fresh and beautiful.

She went and plucked seven daisy flowers. each of her brothers to meet. She wanted to give a little gift for them as it was the first time she is seeing them. She smiled at the thought of giving flowers to her brothers.

"MI HI!!!" she heard her mother shouting towards her. She ran towards her mother with the flowers in her hands.

"what's with the flowers princess?" Yeong gi asked as they got into the car. Mi hi was hesitant on getting on the car. She has never been on a car before. This was her first time. She was nervous but excited. Yeong gi sensed it and gave a assuring smile. She sat between her mother and father.

"oh, these are for my big brothers. I'm gonna give this to them, so they will be happy right?, will they be happy when I give this to them? she asked her father who was starring at her with his eyes coated with love and admire.

"yeah, they will be so happy for this flowers." he said as he kissed her head, she was holding the flowers tightly with both of her hands like the flowers would runaway from her anytime. But little did Mi hi know was what her father was thinking about his sons reactions for their sister. Mi hi smiled as she looked at the drivers steering wheel. It was so cool and new to her and all the buttons were amazing and her fingers were screaming at her to let them press those buttons. She kept starring at the steering wheel and the drivers hands which were moving from time to time. She badly wanted to pull that long stick between the passenger seat and the driving sear, but didn't. She wanted to touch them, she wanted to do the same thing the driver did, but refrained from doing so. She didn't want her father to get disappointed at her.

"sir, we're here" the driver said as Mi hi quickly shot her head up from her fathers chest. she got out from the car to meet the biggest house she has ever seen in her whole life. It was magnificent. Her mouth was hanged open.

"wow!!! you live here Dadda?" she asked pointing at her index finger at the house. Yeong gi nodded his head as he climbed the stairs and walked to the door. There was a big garden, a really big garden with a beautiful water fountain at the middle. Flowers were dancing to the soothing music of the wind.

"you must have a lot of money right?, like bundles and bundles of money" she said as she described them by shaping the image of money bundles by her hands. Yeong gi chuckled at her behavior.

Yeong gi knocked on the large wooden door while Mi hi was waiting while holding her Dadda's hand with the other hand holding the seven daisy flowers.

Few seconds the large door opened and she walked nervously inside the house. Nervous to meet her brothers. Thinking will they like her, will they love her.

Will her brothers like her? any answers?

Thank you guys for reading this and please be free to express your ideas 🎀.

Vote & comment 😚.

Love ya 😚

🍻