Chapter 19

"Good morning my little Princess" Her father, Yeong gi came with a smile on his face. Even though Mi hi was not his biological daughter but seeing her made his heart warm, filled his soul with happiness. He kissed head.

"Good Morning Dadda" Mi hi gave him a smile. Her mom came next

"Good morning Mi hi" she said kissing her cheeks.

"Good morning Mamma" she responded while taking a bite from her boiled egg on the plate.

Three of them started having their breakfasts but the seven chairs were empty. Mi hi took glances from time to time at her brothers chairs. Even though they didn't took Mi hi as their sister except for Jungkook and Jin, Mi hi has already made a place for them in her little heart.

She always hope that they will love her one day, she will too receive love from them.

"Dadda" Mi hi spoke slowly.

"Princess?" Yeong gi replied keeping his chopsticks down.

"Where did they go?" Mi hi asked. She felt sad cause Jungkook or Jin didn't even said bye for her.

"Did they leave me? Because I'm too annoying?" She asked, she can feel her tears as her vision was blurred.

"No, no Mi hi....come here" Yeong gi patted his thighs gesturing her to come. Mi hi stood up from her seat and sat on her father's lap. Her nose and cheeks were already red. Her eyes were glossy.

"They had some work, so they had to go early okay?" Yeong gi told her hoping she would stop crying. Seeing tears in her eyes made his heart ache. No matter how much he was cold to the outside world, his daughter melted his heart, they didn't spend years together but their bond was strong.

"Do you love your brothers that much?" Yeong gi asked her as she kept her head on her father's shoulder.

"Yes" she sniffed at the end and wiped her little nose from the hoodie sleeve.

"You look cute in the hoodie" her mom complimented her.

"Yeah, you look like a peanut" Yeong gi laugh loudly seeing her face all red.

"Daddaaaa~~" she whined pouting at her father. He pinched her cheeks and kissed them. Yura was feeling proud and happy seeing Mi hi getting a father figure and they get along well.

Mi hi didn't have anything to do, so she walked to the living room. The big large TV was flirting with her. She was too tempted so she started watching some movies. She watched Rapunzel. In the middle of the story it became boring for her.

You forgot that we have a big garden?

She quickly ran outside opening the door. Her eyes shown with excitement. She was impatient to walk over the soft grass.

Hope you loved this chapter🍂

Don't forget to vote and comment🌺

Love you😘