Chapter 31

"okay Jeez, we are going Jimin" Serity said acting brave but Mina and Ara knew she's dead already from the inside.

"where are you guys going?" Mi hi asked, she didn't like her brothers being rude to her new friends. She didn't want them to go.

"Mi hi, we are going okay? We'll see you later" Ara said as she tapped Mi hi's shoulders.

"don't go guys" Mi hi spoke,

"oppa...please" Mi hi showed her brothers her puppy eyes. The three girls were frozen on spot; did she just call them 'oppa'.

"fine" Jimin sighed as he sat next to Mi hi, and Taehyung on the other side of Mi hi, Jungkook next to Jimin.

The other girls sat in front. Ara was in the middle facing Mi hi but her eyes were on Taehyung, Serity was next to her facing Jimin and Mina seated next to Serity facing Jungkook. It was very awkward, very much. Three of them had red cheeks. they badly wanted to question about  their relationship, but chose no to.

Taehyung would feel someone's gaze on him, when he looks up, no one was looking at him. He then just shrugged it off.

Sometimes Serity would stare at Jimin making Jimin's heart beat faster, he had no idea of what the girl was doing to him, meanwhile Mi hi, she would just observe her friends' weird behavior around her brothers.

The school time was over and all the three was seated in the car going home with many black cars behind them, protection.

Hyungs were already home. Jin and Namjoon had some papers in their hands with Hobi standing there holding a file and getting through it. Suga was probably sleeping.

Mi hi straight away went to Jin and jumped to his arms.

"haaaa, my baby is home" Jin sighed kissing her head. Hobi quickly gathered the papers and the files keeping them away as they knew they won't be working, and he didn't want his sister to look through their working files.

Hobi kissed her cheeks before taking her to her room to get herself freshen. Mi hi quickly freshen herself and wore some comfortable clothes before heading back to where her brothers were.

"let's go fill your tummy princess" Namjoon said holding her from her shoulders and pushing her to the dining hall. Suga was already sitting there,

All got seated in their seats. Mi hi waiting for the food to be served by the maids. Everyone had smiles on their faces. Maids bought food, the eldest maid patted Mi hi's head lovingly. She was so adorable even for the maids to resist.

Everyone started eating. Mi hi was holding the chopsticks on one hand and the other hand holding her water glass. Suga slowly took her glass from her hand and kept it away.

"don't do it again" He spoke, without looking at Mi hi. His heart was aching; he was feeling his heart sinking.

"why?" Mi hi asked him, Suga tried not to talk.

"NO MEANS NO!!!!!" Suga screamed while standing up abruptly. His eyes were red, others were frozen, they didn't know what to do. No one could think of anything for the moment.

Mi hi was visibly shaking, her trauma's isn't over, she still lives in them, the monsters still play games inside her, a single thing can bring her dark memories, which was too heavy for a fragile heart to carry. She's not strong as you think.

Tears were pricking at her beautiful eyes with memories flashing, brutal memories playing in front of her eyes.

"yes Master" She said almost like a whisper, but was loud enough to reach the seven men ears.

"master?"

Suga got his senses back, he felt guilt travelling up him. He felt like he was stuck until he saw Mi hi moving backwards

Taehyung tried to touch her hand only to see a flinching little girl, scared for her life. Mi hi was not seeing the reality. Everyone looked like Him. she backed away. Jimin came from behind and spoke slowly.

"princess" he said walking closer to her.

Mi hi started crying, she looked so lost, miserable. She innocent eyes covered with begging, sadness, afraid.

"come here" Jimin said moving closer to her.

"no, n-no. I-I di-d everyt-thing y-you said, M-as-ter" Mi hi said as she stared to Jimin, she was seeing everything she used to see before. The evil face, sinister smirk, skull tattoo. 

I'm really sorry if there's any idols or celebrities with the name of the three girls in this story, I don't want to ship any of them with any person. 

thank you for reading ✨

Don't forget to vote and comment🐾

Love you guys🥰