Chapter 03

[POV MI HI]

"Mi hi" I heard my mothers voice as she slowly opened the door. I slowly peeked my head from under the bed. I was still sobbing. Why am I so weak?

"come out dear, no one is going to hurt you" my mother said. I slowly crawled out of my bed and hugged her.

"I'm so sorry Mi hi" I quickly shot my head up. Why is she saying sorry?

I furrowed my eyebrows, looked straightly at her.

"I didn't mean to scare you baby, I can break up with him if you are happy" my mother said as tears were welling up in her eyes. I clearly saw sadness, guilt and pain in her.

"no" I quickly said, I dont want her to lose her happiness, after all I saw how happy she was when she was talking to Mr. Kim. Maybe he wouldnt hurt me right? What if he?

"you do all these things for me Mamma, don't loose your happiness because of me mamma. I'll be fine." I said as I hugged her tightly until we heard someone clearing their throat. My mothers boyfriend stood near the door with his hands folded to his chest. I saw my mother smiling at him and he responded with a nod.

"don't be scared princess, I'm not going to hurt you." he said taking slow steps towards me. I tighten my grip around my mother. I saw mothers boyfriend spreading his arms for a hug?

"go" Mi hi my mother said as she pushed me towards him. I slowly went towards him with the rapidly beating heart of mine. As soon as I went near him, he engulfed me into a hug which made me flinch badly.

"shhshh, its okay dear, no ones going to do anything" he whispered soothing words to my ear as I immediately relax. His hug was warm and safe. I hugged him tightly as he caressed my hair with his fingers. I felt him kissing my forehead. I felt so safe around him. I raised my head to look at him smiling towards me.

"so are we good?" he asked, smiling. I nodded my head with a smile and hugged him again. I think it took him off guard but he felt so warm and safe. I don't want to leave him.

"Mi hi, come here baby. He needs to go now." mom said as she dragged me away from him making me lose his warmness.

"you are going?" I asked him. I can sense that the tears were already in my eyes. I don't want him to go. He is a good person. Maybe we can paint pictures and bake cupcakes.

"hey why are you crying hmm?" he said as he cupped my face with his big hands.

"don't go Mr. Kim" and now my tears were rolling down my cheeks. He used his thumbs to wipe them away. My mother was smiling at us.

"i think she already likes you yeong gi" mother said as she placed her hand on his shoulder.

"so you want me to stay?" I nodded my head rapidly.

and one thing, you can call me Dad he said smiling widely. He had a gummy smile. It was so cute.

"I'll call you Dadda" I said tilting my head to see whether he likes it. It felt so weird to say Dadda. Ive never said it to anyone, but wished to say it to someone. Suddenly a flash of pain and sadness rushed through his eyes. I felt guilt. Did I make him sad? Will he leave me?

"i love it" he said kissing my head making me smile.

"so, lets go and eat something, right guys?" mother said as she walked in the front. Me and my new Dadda walked, his big hands holding my small hands.

Thank you guys for reading this and please be free to express your ideas 🎀.

Vote & comment 😚.

Love ya 😚

🍻