Chapter 78

The whole week was spent by Mi hi sticking to her brothers like glue and them sticking like the same. She was all by Jimin, taking care of him. Jimin's health was getting better and better because his cure was with him, his sister.

"Princess, wake up" Mi hi was waken up by Namjoon's voice and another pair of lips kissing her whole face, it was Hobi.

Mi hi giggled still with her eyes closed. She rolled to the other side of the bed while covering her body with the duet lazily as she muttered a small no.

"Nah nah, you are coming now. The doctors will be here" Namjoon said. The doctors will be coming to check on Mi hi.

They were bringing the best doctors in the whole world cause they want her back on her feet.

Opening her eyes, she made grabby hands. Namjoon  immediately lifted her. Walking to the bathroom with her still on his arms, Hobi gave her toothbrush and helped her in her morning routine, and the maids were bought to help her dress.

Since Mi hi refused to sit on the wheelchair because she hated it so much. Namjoon walked to the dining hall to see everyone seated waiting for their princess.

"Aww, my baby ..good morning sunshine" Jin greeted her. She flashed her beautiful smile at him.

Again, the breakfast time was filled with laughter, love.

After breakfast, the doctors arrived, Mi hi was check by them, she was given exercises and medications.

"Can you get up miss? Someone hold her" the doctor spoke looking at the brothers.

"Okay okay" quickly Jungkook replied moving infront of Mi hi's wheelchair. He held her hands while Jin held her from her waist, helping her get up.

A sharp pain ran through her waist. She squeezed her eyes tightly while gripping onto Jungkook.

"I- i can't, O-oppa.." she winced. Jungkook felt miserable. He looked at the doctor. But the doctors signalled him to help her get on her feet.

"No no, it hurts" Mi hi whispered painfully.

"What in the hell are you doing?" Suga's voice echoed with anger covering his tone.

"We are actually testing her Mr. Kim" the Doctor answered with a slight wave of panic in his voice.

"Fuck off" Suga spitted out. Jungkook couldn't see her whimpering as he slowly made her sit down and massages her legs, Jimin and Hobi was busy sending death glares to the medical team.

The doctors check on Mi hi and of course her brothers didn't move an inch. They were watching the doctors like hawks.

One of the doctors signalled Jin. Jin walked a little far from Mi hi and looked at the doctor.

"Okay Mr. Kim. We are trying our best to get her on her feet. I'll write some medications and also her mental health is very important. Make sure she will walk few steps even tho she couldn't, give her some assistance and help her in walking" the doctor said which Jin nodded along understanding all.

Jin walked back to the living room with his head occupied with the doctor's words, he was worried for her, they couldn't save her in time, if they believed her she wouldn't be in this situation today.

But his worries vanished as soon as he saw those big doe eyes looking at him curiously. She waved her plam signalling him to come to her.

"Yes princess" Jin asked as he crouch down to her height. He kept his big hands over her small ones.

"Why are you looking uneasy?" She slowly asked him.

"Nothing baby" Jin lied because he didn't want to tell her that he was worried about her. The pain she already carried was enough.

At the evening, Yeong gi and Yura along with the boys were sitting on the couches talking and laughing. Mi hi was on her wheelchair near Suga as he was sitting at the corner of the couch.

Everyone kept on blabbering about their stories while she kept listening at them with a huge smile.

Yeong gi noticed his daughter starring at them. He wanted her to talk.

"Princess, come here" Yeong gi called her while all the heads shot at her.

Mi hi nodded as she pushes the Wheels from her hands, and suddenly it moved smoothly as someone was pushing from behind.

She looked up to see Namjoon. She flashed a thank you smile for him, which Namjoon replied with a small peck on her head.

"Let's go somewhere" Yeong gi suggested. All the boys looked excited.

"Okayyy" Shouted Jungkook. Yeong gi looked at him.

"I asked from my little princess, not you" Yeong gi replied which Jungkook covered his mouth dramatically.

"For real?" Mi hi asked with her eyes beamed with excitement.

"Yes" Yura replied. Mi hi made tiny claps from her hands expressing her happiness.

"Where do you want to go?" Jin questioned her. All nodded along him. Mi hi was the one going to decide where they will be going.

"I don't know" she replied shyly with the attention she was getting.

"Like where Germany, Australia, Dubai, England?" Hobi spoke giving her suggestions hoping it would help her to choose.

"Tell one place baby and everything is done" Assured Jin, of course, spending money was not a problem for them specially when it comes to Mi hi.

"Mom, does she have a favorite place she likes to go?" Taehyung asked cause he knew his sister wasn't a spoiled brat and he knew that she was not telling too.

Yura's eyebrows scrunched as she tried to remember a place Mi hi likes.

"Oh! She likes Paris" Yura said clapping her hands together. Mi hi looked up quickly.

"Mom loves Paris too" Jimin spoke slowly as he remembered his biological mother. Others looked at him.

It was dead silent. Mi hi looked down at her legs which are covered with a blanket.

"Okay, go we are going to Paris!!!" Cheered Hobi breaking the ice. Taehyung jumped up joining him and soon everyone laughed forgetting what happened.

"Paris, here we come!" Screamed Jungkook as he lifted Mi hi from her chair and twirled her around.

Hope you enjoyed this 🐣 and guys i need ideas 💡
There will be fee more chapters for this story to end 💕
Thanks you for reading 🤠
Don't forget to vote and comment 🥰
Love you all 💞