Chapter 77

"Oppa, where is Jimin oppa?" Mi hi asked from the behind making Jin and Suga turn to her side.

Mi hi just was infront on them with her hands on her lap waiting for their answers.

"Um, he is in his room" Suga answered. Mi hi looked upstairs, she can't walk, and how can she go on the stairs in a wheelchair...

"Can someone help me to go to Jimin Oppa's room?" She turned to her brothers with her puppy eyes.

Hobi sighed and picked up her from the wheelchair and carried her up the stairs to Jimin's room.

He kept her on his bed near to Jimin's laying body.

"Why is he sleeping at this time?" Mi hi slowly asked followed by a sweet giggle, which made Jimin wake up.

"Oh come on, it's not time to sleep" She said keeping her hand on his stomach, her eyebrows scrunched, feeling the warm body heat.

"Are you-" She stopped in the middle as she kept her hand on his forehead and feeling the Temperature.

"Oh my god, you are having fever Oppa!" She told worriedly.

"How, and when" She asked, Jimin looked weak.

"Mi hi, let's go now okay?" Hobi spoke, moving forward to pick up Mi hi, but only to get rejected.

"N-no, I want to stay with Oppa" She said softly while holding Jimin's hands.

Hobi sighed while walking away. He knew that Mi hi was worrying and she was the reason but none of them wanted her to know it. Afraid it will hurt her.

"Oppa" Mi hi whispered while laying besides him and hugging his arm. She felt relaxed near him. The warmth, the love she was looking for. Her heart was at ease.

"Princess, don't hug me... you'll catch fever too" Jimin tiredly told her, only to see Mi hi shaking her head as no.

"No, I will..I will hug you and stay with you forever like this" She said stubbornly as the grip on his rm tighten.

"Is this because of me?" She asked him, turning her eyes to his face. Jimin's eyes were closed but she knew he was awake.

Jimin stayed silent. Mi hi understood. She knew she was the reason, Eun woo had told her amd she can see that they suffered because of her. She is feeling guilty.

"No-" Jimin was cut off by her.

"I know oppa! I maybe be naive but not stupid" she said. Jimin wrapped his arm around her fragile frame bringing her close to him.

"Don't worry about it princess, I will be fin-" he was again cut off not by Mi hi, but from Taehyung.

"Yah!!! You're staying with her, she's my sister" he came in and jumped on the bed.

"The doctor will be coming soon Jimin" he said hugging Mi hi. Taehyung, Mi hi and Jimin was in silence.

Taehyung felt his chest wetting, he quickly looked down to see Mi hi sobbing silently. Her cries her quiet and her hands were fist.

"Princess" Taehyung spoke worriedly. Mi hi didn't look at him nor raised her head up. She's feeling hurt, unbearable. Her brothers were in a wreck because of her. It was all her fault, that's what she thought.

"What happened, why are you crying?" Jimin asked...his heart hurts seeing Mi hi crying more than his physical pain.

"Look at me! Princess!" Taehyung said grabbing her face and looking at her. Her face was red, tears rolling down.

"You can tell me love" Taehyung spoke gently. Mi hi's lips wobbled. She began to cry again.

"T-this is all b-because of me" was what she responded them with.

So...how was it?
Thank your for reading ☺️
Don't forget to vote and comment 🪐
Stay safe and healthy 💞