Chapter 53

Mi hi woke up with a beeping sound annoying her ears. A slight pain rushed through her head.

Her body stiffened remembering the awful moment she encountered with her brothers. Tears welled up in her eyes, Her body slightly started shaking with the bad memories accompanying her.

"Princess, your wake" she shot her head to the direction for the stuttering voice. It was Jimin, he was too crying. Mi hi was too shocked to see him near her.

Mi hi started screaming while pressing her body to the bed. Jimin's eyes and guilt, sadness, regret. His hands were shaking. He couldn't still believe that he did this to her Sister.

Clearly he was not in a good mood from the morning. None of them were. It was the day their biological sister left them as well as their mother, leaving them in complete darkness.

It was their death anniversary. And they would clean her baby room the day she died.

Doctors rushed inside the room, they were trying to clam down her, while Jimin felt like his soul leaving his body, seeing her getting scared of him.

The others too entered the room. They looked terrified. Jungkook had tear stains on his cheeks.

Namjoon dashed taking Mi hi his warm  embrace. Mi hi was still struggling. Namjoon whispered soothing words to her. Mi hi's cried and cried. Until she was tired.

Tears filled inside her brothers eyes.

"Princess, I'm so sorry" Jimin spoke, he was even hesitating to touch, thinking that she'll hate him more.

"Please" Jimin said, crying hard. He was regretting it to the maximum. Mi hi was too traumatized, but seeing her brother begging for her forgiveness was something she couldn't hold in, she wanted to hug her brother, but couldn't, her body was not tolerating with her.

She too cried looking at her brother. Namjoon gestured something for the doctors, and they came with a injection and shot it to Mi hi, the next few seconds she was sleeping.

"I'm sorry" Jungkook apologized again with bringing his palms together, begging even tho she wasn't hearing them. Jimin was loosing his sense, he was about to go crazy on himself knowing that he did something bad to his sister.

"Fuck" Jimin said grabbing his hair form his hands. Taehyung hugged him, he too had tears in his eyes, the pain..he could feel it too. The pain feeling as it was their sister's death anniversary and Mi hi almost died. Too much pain.

"I never thought that you guys will do something like this for her. You guys woke up her trauma" Jin spoke disappointed.

"Yes Mr. Kim" the doctor joined.

"If you all keep waking up her trauma, it won't be good for her health" The doctor said as he bowed and walked away.

Jungkook's eyes were filled with tears.

Suddenly Yeong gi and Yura barged into the room. Jungkook and Jimin hanged their heads low. Yeong gi and Yura both had disappoinment written on their faces. Yura looked shocked. Yeong gi ran to Mi hi and caressed her head.
"Mom, Dad I'm really sorry" Jimin said with a cracked voice.

Yeong gi didn't speak anything. He knew the reason for their behavior but almost trying to kill their step sister was not something nice.

"I know you guys are having a hard time, but releasing your anger and sadness on a already broken soul is not fine as you'll think" Yura responded.

"Mom, do you think she will forgive me?" Jungkook questioned. Yura knew Mi hi would forgive anyone quickly, even for the person who comes to Kill her, because of her soft heart.

"First it will be hard for her, as she trusted you all with her everything, it's upto her about forgiving you all" she spoke. More tears made their way down to the floor from Jungkook's and Jimin's eyes.

Jungkook wanted to stay at the hospital. Jimin was lost, he wasn't talking, eating not even a drop of water. He would just stare at the wall blankly feeling the guilt rising up imagining how she would act.

Others were about to go when they heard Jungkook's silent sobs.

"Kook, come on man, she will forgive you guys" Namjoon tried to convince the Youngest but he shook his head as no. Jimin walked to Mi hi's bed and laid beside her, but making sure that he won't touch her, afraid of making her scared again.

Others went away, leaving Jungkook and Jimin with Mi hi. 

He slowly held her small soft hands in his and closed his eyes as the darkness took over him.

Jin and Suga visited the next morning bringing food for Jungkook and Jimin. They knew how hard it was for them.

They entered the room to see Jimin's hands wrapped around Mi hi, Jungkook was sitting besides the bed as he kept his head on Mi hi's legs.

Suga slowly shook Jungkook as he quickly woke up, looking at Suga, then he sighed knowing it was his brother. Jungkook's eyes saddened again. Jimin woke up. He slowly got down from the bed blankly.

"We bought you guys breakfast, eat" Jin said. He was also disappointed a lot at them. He had Never thought that they will do something like this even after accepting her.

He turned his head to his small brothers, Suga was running out of patience as he was constantly telling them to eat and none of them are listening. Suga turned to Jin with a 'i'm so done with this' face.

Jin squeezed his nose bridge frustrated. They have a mission to go on, and they need Jungkook and Jimin. None of them have gone to missions without leaving any of them behind because they need each other.

I know I was gone for few days, and I really apologize for the late upload. I'm really sorry and Thank you soo much for waiting and hanging on. I really appreciate it 🥺🍓

Don't forget to vote and comment 🪐
I love you all 💜, a lot 🤗