Chapter 30

During the whole class, Jungkook was sleeping or poking to Mi hi and making her laugh or just keep on looking at Mi hi, he just couldn't get over the fact that he has a sister. the teachers didn't want to say anything against them because they knew, one complain, won't be seeing the sunlight the next day. 

Meanwhile Mi hi was fully concentrated on the lessons. Looking at everything she found curious. There were few girls who would smile kindly at Mi hi, but the others were killing her with their eyes.

Mi hi finished her lessons and as the bell rang, Jungkook got up with Mi hi and walked out of the classroom as it was the lunch time.

They walked to the cafeteria and Jungkook made Mi hi sit on one of the benches.

"wait here princess, I'll come soon" Jungkook said as he patted her head walking away, Mi hi didn't want him to go. She wanted him to stay, because these people were looking at her weirdly.

She took her bag to her lap and looked for her lunch box. She saw it. placed in on her table and was about to open but she saw a note on top of it.

"eat well princess, hope this fills your little tummy, love you. Jin oppa"

She lips cracked into a wide smile, she needed to eat but she couldn't as she needed her brother to come.

"hi!" A girl greeted to Mi hi making her flinch. She was beautiful, had black hair below her waist.

"hi" Mi hi too replied, nervously.

"you must be the new student, right?" She asked as Mi hi nodded her head.

"I'm Ara" she said smiling at her, she didn't have any evil thoughts for Mi hi, she just wanted to be her friend because she felt sad seeing her sitting alone in a crowded place.

"Ara, come on" another two girls approached them with food trays with them.

"hey meet Mi hi" Ara introduced Mi hi to the other two girls, they too didn't seem bad.

"hey Mi hi, I'm Mina" the girl with brown hair, pointed nose and was beautiful too.

"and I'm Serity" she introduced herself smiling at Mi hi. She had curl hair with a beautiful smile and  big eyes.

"so, are you guys my friends?" Mi hi quickly jumped to the main question running around her head. Three of the looked at each other and nodded,

"yup yup yup... we are friends!!!!!" Serity said jumping catching everyone attention.

Others laughed at her being crazy, seems like she was the funny one. Others got seated with her, soon Mi hi started to be comfortable around them and talked a lot with each other.

"what!!! You were homeschooled!!" Mina almost screamed. Mi hi quickly shushed her.

"no wonder you were homeschooled" Ara spoke taking a bit from noodles.

"why?" Mi hi asked. She saw a hand sneaking to her lunch box aiming for her fried chicken. It was Serity with a puppy eyes begging for fried chicken.

Others laughed seeing, Mi hi severed her pieces of chicken to stop her from whining.

"sure your mom homeschooled you because, you are so beautiful" Ara said squeezing her cheeks.

"stop touching her cheeks!" Mina jumped in

"there are so beautiful, don't ruin it, you jealous pig" Serity added in.

"puff, Monkey" Ara shot back.

Mi hi constantly saw Serity stealing fried chicken from her and then act like nothing happened. Jin's cooking was the best, no one can resist his cooking.

Serity suddenly tensed with a piece of chicken hanging in her mouth.

"what?" Mina asked, Serity pointed her finger to the other side, as the three of them looked.

"Oh my god! They are coming here" Ara squeaked and started grabbing Mina's from her shoulders shaking her violently. Mina was stiff seeing Jungkook, Taehyung and Jimin approaching their table.

"what are you doing here huh?" Taehyung asked with his deep voice, Mi hi saw Ara's cheeks getting red.

"I'm really sorry Taehyung" Ara quickly apologized as she took her tray and was ready to go along with Mina and Serity. Serity had to pinch Mina's leg under the table because she wouldn't stop starring at Jungkook. She had her face red and was blushing every time Jungkook look at her.

"go" Jimin said annoyingly,

Serity wanted to get up and run but couldn't, her legs were feeling numb.

ooooo wooooo....what was that??? 😉😉

are you guys enjoying this🥺?

thank you so much for reading this🌺

don't forget to vote and comment💙💙

love you guys loooooot❤️