Chapter 15

Frying eggs filled the air making mouths water. Everyone was seated in their dining table. Mr. Kim sitting at the head of the table looking all mighty and powerful. His beloved wife sitting next to him talking and his sons seated.

The room was filled with chits and chats. All of them were present in the dining table except for the youngest ones in the family.

"where's Mi hi and Jungkook? Yeong gi asked. All the chit chats were shut down. There was pin drop silence in the room.

"she must be resting" Yura spoke breaking the silence.

"my baby sissy is hungry~, my baby sissy is hungry~" Jungkook sang while holding Mi hi hand and skipping to the dining room. Mi hi's giggles filled the area. She was smiling very happily seeing her brother walking in hand in hand with her.

As they reached the dining room, everyone's heads shot towards the two figures. Jimin's eyes wandered from Mi hi to her hand. She was holding Jungkook's hands. Jimin scoffed.

Jungkook noticed Jimin,

"jealous Hyung?" Jungkook smirked asking him, Jimin rolled his eyes in response.

Mi hi was just looking at everywhere. Her brothers face, her mother's face to her father's face.

"princess, come here" yeong gi spoke turning Mi hi's lips into a wide smile, her boxy smile was on public. unknowingly Namjoon smiled seeing her smile, but vanished as Jimin stepped on his foot.

She ran to her father, leaving Jungkook's hand. Yeong gi chuckled and opened his arms knowing that his little girl is going to jump to him.

Yes, he was right. She jumped and hugged him. Everyone was watching this. All of them had big smiles on their faces, no one was concern that their faces were betraying them by smiling.

Yeong gi took Mi hi and made her sit on his left thigh.

"how are you feeling?" he asked, caressing her hairs with love and adoration.

"I'm feeling good, after a very long time" she said the last words more like a whisper. Yeong gi turned to Yura, he saw that the bright smile Yura had on her face was now visibly covered with a sad smile.

Mi hi laid her head on her father's shoulder.

"let's dig" in yeong gi spoke, Mi hi walked to her chair which was on the left of yeong gi as Jungkook was seated next to her.

Everyone started serving, Mi hi kept her hands on her lap waiting for others to serve themselves first, like always.

"Mi hi, come on serve yourself" Jin spoke as he took a piece of kimchi with his chopsticks. Mi hi shifted uncomfortably in her seat.

"no, you all can serve yourself" first Mi hi answered politely.

"come on" Jungkook said as he started serving for Mi his plate.

"no no, please don't" Mi hi took her plate away before he could add food to her.

"why?" Namjoon asked her out of nowhere. Everyone was having questions regarding her behavior.

Mi hi was silent. She didn't want to tell anyone thinking that they will hate her more.

She heard Jungkook sighing.

Everyone was done eating their food. Mi hi wanted to go around the house. She never got a chance to wander around.

Should I ask before I go? She questioned herself.

[MI HI'S POV]

This house was magnificent. The very big couch, woah!!! It was very big and looked so bouncy and soft.

She went to the couch and sat on it. it was like clouds. She started to jump on it while sitting. Her legs were waving in the air, her giggles were filled inside the whole mansion.

Her giggles were so pure, no hate, no faking nothing. Just pure.

Nobody wanted to accept it but, her giggles bought smile on others faces.

No one knew that the brothers were listening to her giggles and smiling on their own, they never wanted to accept the fact that their hearts have accepted her.

Hearing her giggles Hobi opened his room door to go and see her, but the thing was, all his brothers doors were opened and everyone was peeking from their doors, they had big smiles on their faces, it was like they did it at the same time.

Hobi looked at them like he saw six ghosts at the same time.

"what? I just wanted to drink some water" Taehyung said frowning his eyebrows, but that was a pure lie. He was about to go inside his room, but Hobi stopped him

"you said that you wanted to drink water right? So the kitchen that way, not your room" Hobi smirked and pointed towards the kitchen way. Taehyung was burning in embarrassment, cause he was caught lying.

Hobi looked at Jimin, raising his eyebrow mockingly like you came to drink water too?

"I- I um- I heard something breaking, yeah yeah, something broke." Jimin said awkwardly looking at Namjoon. Namjoon's mouth opened and closed. He was dumbfounded. Namjoon didn't even break anything.

"what about you, you also heard something breaking?" Hobi mockingly asked Yoongi as his head was peeking out the door, just like a cat.

Yoongi shook his head as no,

"I heard some voices disturbing my sleep, so I came to see who, I just came" Yoongi spoke.

"bro, you were here from the beginning" Namjoon said with swag.

"I came to eat something, I was feeling hungry" Jin said out of nowhere.

"no one asked you" Suga smirked.

"just accept the fact, you all came to see my baby sister's smile" the youngest one walked with his hands in his pockets. He walked in the middle of the corridor where his brothers heads were peeked from their rooms. He walked with a smirk playing on his lips. he was walking in almighty.

He walked to the end of the corridor and turned around to his brothers.

"It's beautiful, isnt it?" Jungkook spoke. Hobi smiled at him. others just closed their doors.

Was this boring?

thank you for reading🌻

vote and comment😊❤

Love ya💜