Chapter 24

As usual the dinner time came, everyone was sat around the table, Mi hi is talking energetically, this time she had people to talk to.

"Mi hi, do you want to go to school?" Yura suddenly asked making Mi hi's actions stop in the middle. She was silent for a minute thinking whether she heard right.

"WHAT!!" Mi hi screamed...

"I'm going to school??!!" she asked again still unbelievable, she was never let out of the house, didn't even let her think about schools. But this time, it was shocking.

"yeah princess, you will be going to your brothers' school" Yeong gi spoke while Mi hi was bouncing on her seat. She had her fists clenched, wide boxy smile on display and squealing happily. She looked cute and everyone was smiling looking at her seeing her being happy. She was very excited to go to the outside world, explore.

"why are you so happy about going to school, it's hell" Taehyung added annoyingly without knowing that she was homeschooled her whole life.

"yo, she was homeschooled from the day she started learning" Jimin said pinching Taehyung's arm. Taehyung looked at Mi hi who was looking at him already with her big innocent doe eyes. She was just going to start school and her brother was cursing it already.

Taehyung felt guilt raising.

"um, I'm sorry and good luck in schooling" he said slightly awkward. Mi hi smiled quickly at him and started nibbling the piece of chicken on the plate.

"I think it's time for you to step outside and be face the society, right Mi hi?" Yura asked her, but deep inside she was scared, scared that some people will try to seduce her innocence, that she will get hurt.

"oh, we need guards around her in school" Namjoon quickly said thinking about her safety.

"I'll appoint the world best assassins around her" Jin said fast Namjoon ended his words.

"assassins?" Yeong gi asked

"how many?" he asked again.

"um, about 5" Jin replied.

"make it 20" Yeong gi and Suga said at the same time. Yura's had her eyes widened.

"they must be females, no males... I don't want any males around my sister except for us" Jungkook said full serious. Others nodded in agreement.

"Jungkook, I know your class is different but I'll make your schedules like Mi hi's, so you can be with her at least one of us will be with her" J hope added. Jungkook nodded his head excitedly. He will be with his sister the whole school time.

"do we need protection around the school?" Jimin asked

"of course" J Hope said raising his hands up.

"don't you all think it's too much, I mean the guard around the school and the 20 assassins" Yura asked tilting her head. Actually it was too much, but they love her more than anything, they need her safe from everything.

"it's not" that word said by the 8 men in the room seriously as Yura zipped her mouth.

"no cafeteria meals, I'll cook for her" Jin said. Others nodded in agreement. They all looked at Mi hi who was smiling alone like a psycho. All looked at her. She looked so evil smiling alone, Jungkook felt a bit scared as he tapped her arm.

Mi hi quickly looked at Jungkook

"so when am I going to school huh" She asked smiling widely and moving her head near to Jungkook, as Jungkook screamed and quickly turned around and slapped Jin's face hard making his head turn to the other direction. Jin was clueless

"what the fuck? why'd you do that?" Jin asked as his hands were covering both his cheeks.

"I'm really sorry, she was smiling creepily and I needed to hit, so I slapped your face" Jungkook said smiling cheekily.

Namjoon slapped his hand on his forehead. After a second everyone started laughing loudly. The laughing was really loud.

"so when am I going to school?" she asked again, Jungkook took deep breaths thanking god as she wasn't smiling like crazy. Jin slowly moved away from Jungkook covering his face. Others can't stop laughing looking at them.

"next week, right?" Jungkook asked turning to his brothers, saw Jin still covering his face and peeking through his fingers.

"Hyung, I won't hit you again" Jungkook said laughing. Jin was still not believing as he shook his head as no.

"so you will go shopping with your brothers' tomorrow." Yeong gi said.

Mi hi was excited so much, she can finally go shopping, finally can walk outside.

After Dinner time everyone walked to their own rooms. Mi hi too went to her room behind her brothers.

Before she could enter the room Hobi stopped her,

"Good night baby" he said pecking her forehead. Mi hi smiled as she too kissed his cheeks. She was about to go but she heard fake crying.

Turned around to see her other brothers acting like hurt, Jin was acting dead. Suga quickly came towards Mi hi and Kissed her both cheeks forcely and pointed at his cheeks, Mi hi kissed his cheeks, he whispered a good night to her and walked away with swag. Others were dumbfounded, as they too started doing the same thing Suga did.

Mi hi retuned each and every one kisses, but one was missing. Taehyung. She felt hurt. His room door was closed.

She looked at his door hoping that he would come to her, but no.

"why don't you go and say him?" Jimin said peeking his head from his room.

"I don't know, he hates me" Mi hi spoke hurt, she can feel her heart paining, tears pricking her eyes. Jimin went to her, hugging her.

"he will love you, and trust me, if he starts loving you, he will be the one who will love you the most." Jimin said caressing her hair.

"it's just, he has some hard time about it" He said to Mi hi. Jimin dragged her hand walking towards Taehyung's door. They both stood at the door. Jimin motioned her to knock. She was hesitating. But knocked softly.

What will happen now? Will the Good night go well? any answers. 

thank you for your time for this chapter, hope you loved it.❤️

don't forget to vote and comment😍

love each and every one of you all 🎋