Chapter 13

The hospital doors opened widely as the doctors and the nurses stopped on their tracks, seeing the Yeong gi and his seven sons behind him walking like devils straight from hell.

Some people wasnt even looking at them. Too scared that they will rip their heads off.

Yeong gi carried his little angel in his arms to the doctor.

"M-Mr. Kim" the doctor bowed his head continuously. Namjoon stepped in front and held the doctor's head from bowing.

"stop" Namjoon said in is deep voice as the doctor stood still.

"you look like a chicken" Suga said to the doctor, as he went, sat down on the chair and pointed his finger to Mi hi who was still laying on her fathers arms with closed eyes.

The doctor took her to a room, still in Yeong gis arms as he refused of letting Mi hi into other people.

An hour passed. All the Kims were sitting in the waiting room for a news about Mi hi.

The Kim siblings were feeling very guilty for what they did. But something else was travelling around their minds. The way she behaved when Yura was approaching her.

Jin couldn't keep his mouth shut as he decided to ask from his new mother. But before he could ask

"why was she scared of you?" Hoseok spoke out of nowhere.

They all could see that Yura was tensing and shifting uncomfortably on her seat.

"maybe because of the astraphobia" Yura sounded fake. Hoseok starred into her eyes to see if she was lying, but Yura looked away.

Not the tension lasted long when the doctor opened the door and stepped inside adjusting his white coat.

"how is she?" Jungkook jumped from his seat and ran to the doctor as the doctor had a horrified expression when he saw Jungkook dashing towards him.

"she is doing fine but has high fever. She's sleeping. Well discharge her after she wakes up. seems like she was traumatized for a second" The doctor answered.

"traumatized of what?" Namjoon asked.

"let's see Mi hi, shall we?" Yura quickly spoke shifting the story to another side.

"no, we are taking her home, now" Yeong gi spoke as he went outside the room with Namjoon by his side. Others too followed the quietly.

Yeong gi was the first to open the door to see his daughter laying on the bed, colorless. His heart ached seeing her.

Yura caressed her hair slowly.

Everyone was gathered around the bed. Even Yoongi was. They didn't even know why they were standing beside her bed looking guilty and sad. They wanted to hurt her, make her life a living hell. But what happened now?

Jimin was too guilty to look at her. He took little glances.

"Do you guys have any idea how much she was excited to spend her life with you all?" Yura spoke slowly, still her eyes laying on Mi hi.

"She was talking on having picnics with her brothers, eating late night snack with her brothers." Yura smiled sadly as she turned to look at his stepsons. No one was looking at her. They were covered with guilt.

"her little soul was so happy that she will find her comfort place within her brothers. She was very excited on having elder brothers." Yura wiped her tears away.

"I still can remember her face when I said that she will have brothers for her" Yeong gi spoke with a small sad smile tugging on his lips. Jungkook felt like he needed to cry, he couldn't stop his brothers.

Yura got up from her seat and stepped outside the room. Yeong gi followed her with his hand resting on her waist.

Kim siblings were still standing the same place, not a single move. Their feet were tied with guilt. Veins covered with regret.

Jungkook took a deep breath. He slowly took steps towards her.

"I'm sorry, I wasnt there for you." He said as he caressed her head lovingly.

"I promise I will be there for you when you need me, little one" he made his promise to her while others minds were travelling to many different things. Jungkook held her soft hands tightly.

His heart beat raised when he felt her hands moving. She was waking up! He starred at her until she opens her eyes. Her big eyes opened showing her doe eyes.

She moved her gaze to her hand to meet a tattooed hand holding her. She travelled her eyes from the tattooed arms to the owners face. But he was already looking at her.

"you will really be there for me?" Mi hi asked slowly looking into Jungkooks eyes. He slowly nodded his head smiling. Mi hi felt happiness rushing through her veins. She jumped into his arms. Jungkook quickly held her from falling. He had a strong grip around her.

A warm feeling rushed to his cold heart. His lips were already turned to a smile.

"it means I will have you to paint pictures with me" Mi hi asked pulling away from him but her hands were still wrapped around his neck.

Jungkook nodded his head.

"you will bake with me?" she again asked.

Jungkook nodded his head.

"so I will have someone to talk, I will not be alone anymore"

Jungkook nodded his head. His smile never left his lips. His was feeling happy inside him after a long long long time.

Mi hi was feeling happy. Her heart was jumping. Finally, she have a brother. But thinking of the others, her happiness flew away. But decided to shrug if off.

"finally, I have someone to listen to me. Thank you god" Mi hi whispered to herself as she hugged him again. But that whisper reached Jungkooks ears. He felt a pang in his heart knowing she never had anyone to listen to her.

Mi hi refused to leave Jungkooks embrace. He was so warm and safe for her. They waited for a little time. They both forgot the others who was watching them, the other brothers. They also wanted to hug her, but their ego and their thoughts was in between. Namjoon felt jealous.

Jungkook felt Mi his body lightening. He looked at her. She was already sleeping again. A soft chuckle left his mouth. He placed a small peck on her head.

Well I know this chapter is a little bit shit, I'll try my best for the other chapter. heh.

Thank you for reading🌌

vote and comment🌺

love ya💚