Chapter 65

There was a big silence in the Kim Mansion, not like the other days. It was dead silent.

"Hyung, this is bad... shouldn't we go find her, I mean who knows what happen-" Eun woo was cut off by Jimin.

"Do we look like we care, huh?" He glared at Eun woo. He kept his mouth shut. He was feeling bad and uneasy. His heart felt heavy. Without thinking for a second he sprinted out of the Mansion.

Eun woo walked on the empty streets with rain drops accompanying him. Tears welled up on his eyes. Never in his life he had cried for a girl, never in his life he felt sad. But look what happened now. He is crying for her,

"MI HI!!" He shouted hoping she could hear him, but no. Only the sound of heavy rain and wind occupied him.

He constantly shouted her name, it was cold and he couldn't even imagine a girl in the streets alone, with a cold rain.

He ran and ran, stopped under a street light which Mi hi stopped. He didn't know it. He looked down with a broken heart. He sniffed.

His eyes caught up a shiny item alone on the road. He bent down to look at it, his eyes went wide...it was her bracelet. The same silver  bracelet she had on her hand. He picked it up with shaky hands.

"No no, this can't happen, shit" he almost screamed grabbing form his hairs.

He ran as much as he can back to the mansion. A black car was parked in front of the Mansion.

"Shit!" He muttered under his breath. It was Yeong gi's car. They must have come home.

He walked inside quickly to see that they have just arrived. Yura and Yeong gi was removing their coats.

"Mi hi, princess come here, look what I've bought for you" Yeong gi exclaimed without knowing the war happened few minutes ago.

"What happened boys?" Yura questioned the boys who were sitting on the couches with uncomfortable face expressions.

Eun woo walked inside with water dripping down.

"Oh my goodness, boy... you're wet, what happened to you?" Yura looked at Eun woo who was standing there with red puffy eyes clutching to the bracelet.

"Where is Mi hi?" Yeong gi questioned again, because he can feel that something was not right. The mansion was abnormally silent.

"She's gone" Eun woo spitted out as he couldn't hold his words. Yura and Yeong gi furrowed their eyebrows at the young boys reply.

"What is he saying?? Jin??" Yura asked because the boys weren't saying anything.

"She betrayed us Dad" Namjoon answered as his voice cracked.

"What do you mean? Were is she?? Mi hi!!" Yeong gi shouted for her. He couldn't her a running footsteps of her.

"SHE'S A FUCKING TRAITOR, STOP ASKING ABOUT THAT BITCH" Suga shouted. His eyes were red. Pure red.

Yeong gi and Yura was surprised to hear them, they were the ones who protected her like their eyes.

"She-she gave that file" Jungkook whispered.

"What file?" Yeong gi asked, he was getting more curious. His heart was beating rapidly.

"The file which had our warehouses details, weapons stores, money stores!!, Yeah the file that is in black and grey" Jin said getting up from his seat.

Yeong gi nodded his head, still curious. Yura was standing there full dumbfounded.

"Yeah, that file is with me" Yeong gi said, while he signaled his assistant. The assistant gave the file to him. And Yeong gi showed it to the boys.