Chapter 25

They heard shuffling inside the room, the door opened and Taehyung appeared. He looked at them furrowing his eyebrows.

"what?" He asked as Jimin looked at him with a pissed off expression.

Taehyung sighed and looked at Mi hi. She was hesitant, she didn't want him to hate her. Jimin walked away leaving them alone. Mi hi wanted Jimin to stay so that he will save her from the beast.

"I just wanted to say good night" she said pouting and looking at her feet, her bunny slippers. She can feel the he nodded his head. Should I hug him? Should I too kiss his cheeks? Will he kill me? She questions running in her mind, Taehyung understood what she was waiting for.

"do what you wanted to do" he said bending to Mi hi's height. Mi hi quickly pecked both his cheeks and ran away to her room like a little mouse.

A smile cracked on his lips, he felt a sudden ray of warmth rushing through his heart.

Mi hi closed the door and took deep breaths, but she felt her one feet was cold while the other was warm. Then, a knock echoed through her room.

She opened the door to see Taehyung. Is he here to kill me?

"you dropped this" he said raising one of her bunny slippers. Oh, that's why one of my foot felt cold...Mi hi's face burned with embarrassment. She wanted to hide under the ground and die lacking oxygen.

"here" Taehyung said bending down and keeping the slipper near her bare feet. She slowly slid her foot in.

"thank you" she said with her cheeks bright red. Taehyung wanted to laugh loud badly but chose not to.

Mi hi slowly closed her door but Taehyung stopped as he entered her room. He walked inside with his hands in his pockets.

Mi hi just stood there thinking why he was here.

He was examining the whole room, Mi hi too followed him. He walked to her bathroom and looked left and right, he checked the bathroom window.

Then walked outside and went to her balcony. He checked around her balcony. He walked inside and he locked the balcony doors and dragged the curtains so no light will leave the room. He again checked the locks in her room.

He walked to her dressing room and grabbed a hair pin, he did something to the lock and it opened quickly. He sighed shaking his head. It can be opened by a hair pin. No use.

Mi hi was standing there following his every action. What is he doing?

He whispered a low voice good night and stepped out of her room closing the door.

Mi hi shrugged off his weird behavior and went to sleep tugging her bunny toy under her arms.

There you go, hope you are satisfied with this chapter. I know this chapter was a bit short☹️

Thank you for reading this😃

Don't forget to Vote and comment🦋

Love you all🐝🌼