Chapter 11

Days passed as the wedding day came. Everything was busy, but not for the Kim siblings.

Yura was getting ready, she was dressed like a queen, while Mi hi was like a little fairy accidently fallen from heaven. She looked very cute.

She wore a light pink dress covering her legs as you can't see her little feet with off shoulders. A small flower crown was around her head. Their things were already done and transferred to the Kim mansion to move to their mansion.

She sat in the front row of the church as her brothers were in the front row of the other side. She was sitting alone.

All the other guests were sitting behind her. She was so uncomfortable sitting alone with no one by her side, just like the old days. She was scared as many people kept looking at her. She was slightly sweating. She wanted to run away from there.

She hoped that her brothers will come and sit with her, but her heart was broken when they saw them sitting somewhere else not even looking at her. She wanted to cry. She was new to this things, too soft to face the rough world. She wanted to cry, she can feel her tears welling up.

Meanwhile, the Kim siblings was not even caring for anything. Except for one. Jungkook. He wanted to sit with his little sister, as he always wanted to have a sister, but because of his brothers, he cant sit with her. She looked so lonely sitting all alone.

A beautiful song started playing in the piano. The large doors opened as Mi his mother walked inside wearing a big gown with a long vail. She was like a queen.

[Mi hi POV]

My mother walked down the aisle. She was so beautiful. My father was standing beside the priest, he looked really handsome. I smiled at my mother as she returned her smile. She walked to my father as the priest started with the vows.

I announce you as husband and wife, you may kiss the bride the priest finished his sentence as father kissed my mother. I know I should be happy, but I feel scared and sad. My mother looked so happy, why dont I feel happy? I know that tears are going to fall any second as I got down from my seat and ran to backyard of the church. It was so beautiful. Leaves have fallen from the trees making it more beautiful to see.

I slowly sat down on a bench feeling all broken and scared. I know even my Dadda seems to be a good person, but everyone is better at the beginning but it doesnt last long.

"Mi hi" a deep voice talked behind her. She jumped from her place and turned around to see her brothers standing with their hands in their pockets.

Her hands started trembling. She stood up from her place.

"we need to talk" Taehyung spoke with a strict voice. Mi hi startled a bit hearing how rough his voice was. She slowly nodded her head.

"okay, let's just get to the point. We don't like you nor need you as our sister" Jimin said stepping in front of her. Mi hi felt like thousands of knives stabbing her soft heart. She felt her legs feeling numb. Her eyes started to coat with tears, she looked at her feet.

"we don't want a bitchy girl to be our sister, just look at you, you look like a rotten egg" Namjoon said chuckling as the rest of them joined him except for Jungkook. He badly wanted to stand up for her. But couldnt.

"your mother marrying our father doesn't mean you are our sister" Suga smirked but his heart quickly regretted it. his heart was not accepting his words.

Mi hi kept her head down as silent tears made their way to her cheeks.

Jimin gripped her neck tightly and held her face to the front saying "you are nothing to us, stay away from us, or you will face hell!" he said as he gripped her neck more tightly. Mi hi was struggling to breathe.

Jungkook grabbed Jimins hand saying "enough hyung, I hope she will understand us"

"s.t.a.y away" Taehyung said pointing his index finger to her. He pushed her as she stumbled a bit to gain balance again.

She looked at them to see them walking away. She was hurt. This was not what she excepted

Mi hi looked at the blue sky with tears rolling down her pink cheeks.

She wanted to feel happy like others. She wanted to have big lovely brothers. She needed someones shoulder to cry on and tell everything is alright. She needed someone to hold her tight, She was scared that the past will return to her again. She was scared of her stepfamily will abuse her again. She was feeling miserable. Even her stepbrothers won't like her.

She cried and cried as she remembered how her stepfather hit her, kick her. He won't stop until he is satisfied.

He was a drug addict. He even sold her to an old man saying him to enjoy himself with her. She was just 12 years old when facing that nightmare.

Mi his mother got to know it, but she was too late, but she called The police and they took him away. The last words of him were still roaming around her head I will come back to you my dear daughter.

She turned around to see the ceremony was over and everyone was leaving.

She took a glance at her mother, who is smiling widely. She looked really happy. but She will have no one. This made her cry even more. But the love her mother gave was enough for her. She was so grateful for her.

She tried wiping away her tears but they were replaced with another. She took her legs to her chest and hugged herself. She cried and cried hoping she will feel better, but her sinful past flashed in her mind. sending Shivers down her spine.

Mi hi felt a water droplet on her hand. It was raining. She took a deep breath and walked to see her parents.

There was not even a single sound. It looked like it was haunted. Everyone left. Not even her mother was there. Her heart beat accelerated. She felt numb. She looked around to see some kind of a human being to help her, no one, not even a single fly.

She cried again, this time feeling scared and being left alone. they forgot her. She looked around to see, but too scared to move her feet. There was no any shelter for her. She slowly sat on the steps of the church. Her dress was soaked with water. She was drenched in rain. the tress wasn't giving any shade.

Mi hi wanted to go home so badly. She felt herself shivering. It was cold outside. Her head was already paining from crying.

Being a weak body, her body couldn't handle the coldness. She was fully hoping not to hear any thunders or lightning, as she have Astraphobia. Not a second passed thinking about thunders, a loud thunder strike. She let out a loud scream. She was helpless, scared. Her legs started shaking. Hiccups and crying wasn't helping the situation. Her head was feeling dizzy, the next thing she knew was that she is going to faint any second.

Thank you guys for reading this and please be free to express your ideas🌸🌸🌸 .

Vote & comment🌌 .

Love ya 😚