Chapter 80

everyone was sleeping till daytime since they were up in the middle of the night eating and laughing around the kitchen.

"wake up you lazy people" shouted someone with the top of their lungs making the sleeping people flinch.

"jin hyung! shut upp!" shouted Jungkook.

"are you telling me to shut up! huh?" jin took his slipper to his hand and smacked Jungkook's but which made him wince.

jin slapped everyone with his slipper in order to wake them up, except for Mi hi. he gave a loud smoochy kiss on her cheeks which she giggled.

"giving her kisses and giving us slaps, how unfair are you bro?" questioned taehyung.

"I don't care, wake up, it's 2.15 in the afternoon" Jin said glancing at the clock on the wall.

everyone was annoyed. mi hi jumped out of the bed running behind Jin, and went straight to the outside garden to see Yeong gi and Yura having a chit chat with each other.

"eomma, appa!" she excitedly greeted them.

"oh hi sweety, come here" Yeong gi patted to his thigh which mi hi quickly sat and wrapped her arms around her father so that se won't fall from his lap.

"what's the matter sweety?" he asked.

"um, I have a request to make" she said like almost like a whisper with her fingers fiddling with nervous.

"okay, i'm all ears" yeong gi said caressing her head.

"can we go on a picnic, with brothers" she asked glancing at her mother and her father.

"of course we can!" Yura said to which yeong gi agreed. mi hi did a tiny clap with her hands.

"we'll have to take food and stuff on the way and princess, you can choose the place" yeong gi said.

"can I cook for us? please appa" she asked. yeong gi didn't like the idea of letting her cook, what if she burnt herself or cut herself, but the warm feeling that spread in his heart hearing the word 'appa', his mind changed quickly.

"I will but you have to take assistance of the chef, will you do that for me, hm?" yeong gi asked.

"I will" she replied giving a kiss on his cheek and sprinting away to the kitchen to make picnic foods.

she walked through the living room to the kitchen, her brothers were playing games and watching movies making a fuss in the living area. they were so loud and happy, that made mi hi's heart feel at ease knowing that they are happy.

entering the kitchen, she wore an apron, tied her hair into a tight bun and got all ready for cooking. as soon she took the cutting board and knife, one of the chefs came running.

"no miss, i'll make any food you like" chef said trying to take the knife away from her.

"i'm not a baby Mr. Yung, I can do this by myself. I want to make food today, please" mi hi slowly said shooting him with her dangerously cute puppy eyes. the chef sighed and nodded his head moving away.

she started cooking with a soft tone humming a song like she always do.

she made some Mini Kimbap, Rice Balls, rolled omlette, egg tuna sandwiches and some freshly squeezed orange juice, which she made the chef squeeze oranges.

the delicious smell was all over the mansion alerting the brothers that something worth tasting was being made in the kitchen which made them run off to the kitchen in a hurry. they met Mi hi who was done cooking and packing the food with the maids helped her.

"oooouuuu, kimbap!, omlette!!! andd" Jimin was examining the food that was packed in plastic containers.

"what the occasion sweetheart?" Hobi asked her leaning to the counter curiously.

"we're going on a picnic", she said beaming, which made her brothers lips crack into wide smiles.

"YES" the boys screamed loudly running upstairs so that they can get ready for the special day.

after few minutes everyone reached their destination. the huge mahogany tree that gave cool shade top the whole moor, the green heather with beautiful little white flowers.

everyone was awestricken by the view, during their mini admiration of the nature, mi hi went under the tree and made up the whole place by layering a big blanket and arranging the foods she bought.

"oh my- OHH I LOVE MY SISTER" shouted suga, making everyone laugh at his cheerful behaviour. she indeed made a huge effect on their life, they were back to their original selves.

mi hi sat down with everyone sitting around in a circle. "baby, have a bite..this is soo good man" said Namjoon stuffing mini kimpab as much as his mouth can hold.

"i'm on a diet, but who cares..i can do the diet from tomorrow" Jungkook said taking sandwiches and rolled omlettes to his both hands.

everyone smiled at his words. her heart was at ease, everything she ever wished for was a beautiful family, that she see it Infront of her. they all looked very happy, her brothers were going back to their original selves. they were her everything, she was their everything.

"my brothers" she whispered to herself.

THE END❤️

And so, we reach the final page of this journey together. It's incredible how this Wattpad story, which started as a mere spark of imagination, has now become a completed tale.

To each and every one of you who embarked on this adventure with me, I extend my deepest gratitude. Your support, comments, and votes have been a constant source of motivation, driving me forward with each chapter.

I want to give a special shout-out to those who left comments, discussing theories, and speculating on what lay ahead for our beloved characters.

Until we meet again on the pages of another story, take care, and keep reading!

I just- I love you guys.

💕