Chapter 28

It was that dress, the expensive one which she threw away the idea of having it. she hugged the dress happily. But it did cost a lot right? Actually who bought it? questions roamed around her mind. She traced her hand along the smooth fabric. The smile never vanished, she couldn't even believe herself that she's smiling this much. 

She carefully folded her new clothes and placed them neatly in her closet, placed her school stuff in the studying table

She jumped on to her soft fluffy bed, pulled the duet up to her neck as her face was the only visible thing when the room door opened and Jin entered with a glass of milk. He smiled seeing Mi hi with her head out of the duet and she was wiggling her feet.

Jin came and sat at the end of the bed closer to her.

"here, drink this and go to bed baby" he said handing over Mi hi the glass. Mi hi loved to drink milk, so she gulped down the glass of milk quickly. Jin chuckled seeing a milk moustache on her mouth, he wiped her mouth with his sleeve.

"I'm full" Mi hi giggled patting her stomach. Jin caressed her head lovingly, he was so happy and overwhelmed having a sister to take care of. Mi hi crawled to Jin and snuggled to his warmth like a kitten.

Her eyes were feeling heavy as soon as she ran into his embrace. The warmness she wished in her life was finally with her and she doesn't like to let it go.

"are you sleepy?" Jin asked making her comfortable in his arms, he felt Mi hi nodding her head. She let out a cute yawn and the next minute she was shut down. Fully in her sleep.

He slowly laid her on the bed, he was about to go but her tight hug was not helping. He knew she doesn't want him to go. He too slowly laid down next to her. As he too closed his eyes.

Jin heard someone sneaking to the room, he slowly opened his eyes, but no one was there except for the shadows of the trees and the moon light. He felt that someone was in this room, but ignored it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next morning, birds chirping... sunlight peeking through the curtains. The little girl twisted and turned around the bed to meet a warm body. Not a second passed when someone barged into the room and jumped on top of the small body squeezing her.

"princess....... It's your first day in school, come one, we gotta hurry up" Jungkook said pecking all over her face making her giggle.

She opened her eyes to see a human bunny with a wide grin. She hugged him sleeping more.

"no no, get up..let's get ready" Jungkook said carrying her to her bathroom.

"I'll get her food ready" Jin said walking out of the room and he didn't forget to Kiss Mi hi before heading out. Jungkook took her to the bathroom and made her sit on the counter. He handed over her toothbrush. She lazily took the brush. Jungkook chuckled and went outside for her to get ready.

Then she came outside looking for her neatly folded school uniform. She saw it already on her bed, with her shoes at the end of the bed, her backpack kept on the side. She smiled, probably one of her brothers did this.

She wore her school uniform

Now it was about her hair, at the same time Jungkook entered the room, no knocking, nothing

"wow, you look good princess" he said smiling, he was already in his uniform too. Actually Mi hi looked beautiful too.

"give me, I'll do it" he said taking the comb from her hand. She sat on the dressing table stool. Jungkook slowly combed her silk hair. He tied it in to a neat ponytail.

"that look good oppa" Mi hi complimented his work. Jungkook smiled as his memories went back to some years were he did the same thing to his sister. Real sister.

"yeah, I used to do hair of the person I loved the most in this world" Jungkook said taking her backpack and walking out with her.

"who's that?" mi hi asked looking up to him, she was confused of whom he was talking about

Jungkook didn't want to bring those dark days.

"I'll tell you later" Jungkook said as he walked with her.

They reached the dining room to see all were seated waiting for them.

"wow, look who's here" Hobi said smiling seeing Mi hi. It was a best way to start the day for them just seeing Mi hi. She has already become the light of their lives.

"why is that skirt short?" Suga spoke grumpily, because he didn't like the skirt. It was short. He didn't want the nasty ones to look at her.

"yeah it's short but it's alright" Jin talked placing the toasted bread on the table.

Mi hi went to Suga and hugged him from behind, he was sitting with his arms folded to his chest.

"oppa, it's okay, it's not that short" Mi hi said cutely. Suga wanted to smile but he didn't.

"oppa" She whined as he wasn't looking at her. She activated her puppy eyes. She looked at him with her big doe eyes pouting. Instantly Suga gave up. No one can resist her puppy eyes.

"fine, If I get to know that boys will pick on you, remember that I'll be the reason for their deaths" Suga said coldly. He pecked her cheeks.

"got it Mr. Kim" Mi hi saluted and walked away as Suga's lips cracked into his gummy smile.

"okay, you guys are getting late" Namjoon spoke as all of them started eating. Mi hi drank her glass of milk quickly. Jimin wiped her mouth. They took care of her like a baby. They loved her so much. So does she.

was this chapter okay? hope you like it :)

thank you for reading this🍓,

don't forget to vote and comment🍄,

lobh yaaa😗

🤗