Chapter 10

Her smile.

"TAEHYUNG" everyone shouted, Taehyung startled at the sudden shouting.

"did you see her smile?" everyone said in sync. Taehyung nodded his head.

"is she our sister?" Jimin spoke as he had tears brimming. It was dead silence in the room. And then, Taehyung spoke.

"NO! NO! she is dead Jimin, she's dead" Taehyung shouted while shaking Jimin by holding from his shoulders.

"no one can be like my sister, she's an angel and its our fault for not being with her. And that girl, who went out of the door, will never be my sister, NEVER!"he cried as he fell down on his knees crying heavily. Jimin quickly hugged him trying to calm him down.

Everyone knows how much their younger sister means to them, more for Taehyung. He was so close to her.

He would never let anyone touch her. Except for his brothers, even maids were not allowed to touch her. He would always give baths to her, sleep with her. After her death, he went silent. He turned to a monster, sometimes he would shout for her in his sleeps.

Her lost, was sleepless nights for them.

Taehyung hoped that one day she will come and stand in front of his room door with her teddy bear to sleep and cuddle with him.

Jimin hoped that one day she will come saying she want to sleep on Jimin's shoulder and tell him to sing her lullabies. He wished to see her little fist clutching on his shirt telling him not to leave.

Suga always hoped that one day she will come to his room dragging her teddy bear with one ear along the floor, to wake him. To poke him until he wakes up.

Namjoon hoped to see her scrabbling on his books and papers or drawing little eight humans with crayons, And then hide them under her bed so Namjoon wont see them, but he did. Namjoon never blamed her for doing that, as he kept new books and crayons on his table so she can use them. He had her drawings in a box in his room.

Jin wanted her to tell him to cook for her. Her favorite food, fried chicken. To see her waiting on the kitchen counter wiggling her legs impatient to eat chicken. He wanted her to come to him saying that she is hungry, compliment his cooking, but no.

Jungkook wanted to see her laying on his bed like a star fish in the morning until he does her hair. She would always come to him to do her hair. He wanted her to throw tantrums when her hair is not looking good.

Hoseok wanted to hear her saying she want to dance with him, show her new cute little steps and make him practice it. he wanted to Join her in dancing.

But she never came.

She never said she want eat chicken,

She never said to sing lullabies,

She never came on his door step to cuddle to him,

She never threw her cute tantrums for her bad hair,

She never asked to dance with her,

She never came to wake him up,

She never drew on his books and papers,

She never did.

No one visited her funeral, they were too weak to see her laying in a box, not caring how her brothers felt. Not bothering about her brothers wishing to feel her in their arms. She just left them, left them in pure darkness.

Everyone had tears in their eyes as they remembered their little baby. Father and mother wasnt there for her as they were into business . Her brothers were the parents for her.

Thank you guys for reading this and please be free to express your ideas ❄️ .

Vote & comment🌈 .

Love ya 💜

🍺