Chapter 21

"you accepted her as your sister????" Taehyung shouted while barging into Jimin's room. Jimin just kept silent.

"How can you replace our little bean?" he said referring to their biological sister. Taehyung shook his head in disappointment. He never thought that Jimin will accept Mi hi.

"I thought you was with me. I thought you will not accept that bitch" Taehyung spoke as his voice was covered with anger.

"TAEHYUNG!!!" Jimin shouted back.

"Don't you even dare to speak her names" Jimin said pointing his index finger in a warning tone.

"Huh, you are even ready to pull fights with me for her..that so called sister, why is she so special huh?" Taehyung asked pissed off. He had his fist clench.

"Because she is special. She is different from what we thought Taehyung. I love her cause I wanted to have a sister...she haven't had a phone on her own, she haven't stepped out of the house her whole life, no one has ever gifted anything to her, she have no bitchy thoughts in her, how can you call her a bitch? And why do you hate her for no reason?" Jimin said in one breath. His eyes were red. All He wanted was to have a sister. He wanted to feel the warm feeling he felt when he had her biological sister and he will not loose the chance of having a sister again.

"This is a chance god gave us to have a sister, god gave us a little ray of light, a flame of hope to our dark lives Taehyung." Jimin said taking a step to Taehyung. Taehyung was not looking at Jimin. He knew that Jimin was right.

"Don't let it go Tae" Jimin finally cooled down. He softly patted Taehyung's shoulder. Jimin saw that Taehyung was about to cry. His eyes were glossy.

Jimin hugged him. Taehyung hug him back tightly. He let out all his anger and sadness he was feeling. He cried and cried. He wasn't sure of what he was crying. Is it because of his biological sister or is it cause he thought bad about her step sister?

"You know what Tae, our little bean would not be happy if she sees you crying like this?" Taehyung's crying stopped. Sobs slowly fainted away.

Jimin smiled at him and left the room leaving Taehyung alone for him to get his self together. All were sitting in the dinning room. Suga was laying on the couch. The long couch was fully occupied by him. He was laying all over the couch.

Namjoon devoured to a book at the corner of the room with his glasses on, looking all intelligent. Jin listening to songs with his head moving to the beat sitting at the edge of a couch..

Jungkook laying on the floor carpet like a star fish. Was he sleeping? J hope had a laptop on his lap. He was busy typing something.

"Ouch!!!" Someone yelped in pain. All 5 heads shot to the voice direction. They saw Mi hi caressing her forehead Fastly with a pout on her mouth. Her forehead was red.

"Oh my god..what happened" Jimin came running to her with a worried expression. Where was he?

"Is it paining a lot? Should we go to a doctor?" Jimin kept questioning her examining her forehead.

"It is fine oppa" Mi hi said smiling cheekily but it was hurting. They were some one laughing loudly. It was the other five. They were laughing their ass off.

"She wa-was looking at her phone" Jin said. He couldn't even speak properly. He was laughing hard. "She didn't see the wall" Jungkook joined. Jimin couldn't hold his laugh as he also started laughing loud.

Jimin kissed her forehead were she got knocked.

"Now the pain will go away" Mi hi said smiling at her brother. Jimin couldn't ask for more. He was happy seeing her comfortable with them.

They went and sat on the couch. Mi hi sat as Jimin came and laid his head on Mi hi's lap. Mi hi got taken back. She looked down to Jimin. He was smiling at her shamelessly.

Mi hi again took her phone getting devoted into it again.

"Mi hi" Suga called her. She was busy looking at the phone with narrowed eyes.

"Mi hi! " Suga spoke a bit loudly. Mi hi flinched and dropped the phone right on Jimin's face. On his poor nose. Shit.

"What the-" Jimin woke up. Ohh...he was sleeping.

"I'm so sorry oppa." Mi hi quickly said taking her phone back.

"Aaahhhh.....it hurts" Jimin acted like he was injured badly. He literally was screaming.

Yura and Yeong gi came running. They had worried faces.

"What, what happened?" Yura asked.

"What's going on here?" Yeong gi asked pulling his eyebrows together. Taehyung too came to the living room.

"I'm sorry op-pa." Mi hi said looking at Jimin. Her eyes were glossy which made Jimin's soul fill with regret....

"No no...i was just joking..shh shh" Jimin quickly hugged her rocking back and forth.

Mi hi pulled away and kissed his nose. Jimin was taken back. He couldn't stop smiling. Yeong gi and Yura was feeling warm seeing them getting together.

Yeong gi never thought that Jimin will accept her this soon.

Taehyung cleared his throat saying that he was here too....

"Mi hi" Suga called her again and this time she quickly shot her head to him.

"Where did you get that hoodie, hmm?" He asked looking at her with his usual cold eyes.

oh no, now what?

Hope you loved this chapter🍂

Don't forget to vote and comment🌺

Love you😘