Chapter 79

The next morning everyone packed up their stuff. The whole family was excited, especially the boys cause they get to spend sometime with Mi hi.

"Princess, are you ready to go?" Jin asked while pushing Mi hi wheelchair to their private jet at the airport. Mi hi nodded her head excitedly.

Soon they boarded the plane. It looked So luxurious, of course..her whole family members are billionaires. What could you except more?

Boarding the plane, she was lifted and kept on her seat by Yeong gi. She was happy.

She turned her gaze to her family. Everytime was fine, everyone was happy. No more trouble. All the boys were being crazy and doing jokes with only intention, that's to make their little sister smile, and they were more than successful.

Many snacks were bought to them. Fried chicken was also there which made Mi hi's mouth water.

She quickly grabbed a piece of chicken and stuffed in her mouth devouring the taste.

"Do you like it?" Taehyung asked her, because she kept on stuffing the chicken in her mouth like they would vanish in any minute.

Mi hi nodded her head, because she was too busy to speak. Her brothers smiled with satisfaction. They wanted her happy and they'll do anything for that.

The Jet landed safely and Mi hi was wide awake, impatient to step out.

Hobi pushed her out and they walked out of the airport to go to the Villa they own.

They car ride was nice with soft french music on the background. Jimin had his hand wrapped around Mi hi's shoulder.

Mi hi's eyelids slowly Closed feeling sleepy. Her head slowly leaned to Jimin's chest. A small smile crept to Jimin's lips.

Mi hi was soundly sleeping when she felt her body was being carried away, in instant panick she woke up to see Hobi carrying her.

"Sleep princess, your safe" he said softly, but Mi hi's sleep was gone so she just kept her hands wrapped around his neck and just watched everything.

They reached their rooms, Jungkook was throwing tantrums saying that he wants to sleep near Mi hi. Then Taehyung joined the argument. It was so loud in the room with everyone bickering.

"We all can sleep together, you know?!" Mi hi slowly whispered making the whole room go silent.

"Finally" Suga came and jumped to the bed pulling mi hi near him. Others came running to the bed, but there was no enough space for all. So they connected the other beds and slept soundly.

"It's so good to see them like this again, isn't it, honey?" Yeong gi questioned Yura, who had a wide smile on her lips

"Of course" she replied and both of them walked back to sleeping leaving the childrens alone.

It was midnight when Mi hi woke up feeling hungry. She badly wanted to eat something cause she didn't have a proper dinner.

She had no idea how to find something to eat in the middle of the night. She can't trouble her brothers cause they were already tired. She can't walk too.

She sighed and fell back to the pillow with her stomach grumbling loudly.

"Are you hungry?" She heard Jin's voice. He got up and switched on the table lamp. Mi hi nodded her head.

"Come here, let's get something to eat, okay?" He said coming and lifting her up on his arms carefully.

She muttered a small okay while wrapping her arms around his neck.

They slowly walked to the kitchen and made Mi hi sit on the counter with her legs dangling.

"So, what do you want, your majesty?" Jin asked bowing. Mi hi erupted into cute giggles. A smile crept into Jin's face.

"How about a sandwich?" She said. Jin nodded.

"Good idea, a grilled cheese sandwich?" Jin suggested.

"Exactly" Mi hi agreed.

"Coming right at you" he said turning around grabbing the ingredients he need. She just kept following his actions when a voice interrupted them making them startle.

"What are you'll doing, it's nearly 1.00 am?" It was Hobi. He came rubbing his eyes.

He came around and kissed mi hi's cheeks.

"My baby is hungry, so I'm making her a sandwich" Jin explained. Hobi nodded his head.

After few minutes, all the boys were gathered inside the kitchen eating fruits, cereals and everything they find while Mi hi kept on munching on her sandwich.

Suga walked to her and kept a warm glass of milk and patted her head. Mi hi flashed him a thank you smile.

"What's going on?" This time it was Yeong gi. All the heads turned towards the entrance to see their father and mother standing.

"Mi hi was hungry" Suga spoke casually. Yeong gi nodded his head and joined them, Yura too came and sat on the chair. Everyone was gathered in the kitchen, talking and eating midnight snacks.

Thank you soo much for ready and hanging one 🥺🤍 and I'm sorry for taking soo much time.

I love you guys, have a great day ☺️