Chapter 14

[MI HIS POV]

I opened my eyes to meet a white ceiling. I looked around to see myself in a new room.

It was so beautiful. It had the walls painted in baby pink. The bed was very soft. It felt like clouds. A study table was placed with a spinning chair. It was in white.

I slowly got down the bed. It tickled my feet when I kept my feet on the ground, I looked down to see, but it was not the ground. It was a soft fur carpet in white with a touch of light pink. It looked so beautiful.

There was a painting area with paint bottles neatly placed on the small shelf with different kinds of paint brushes.

I ran to the painting area, but stopped when I felt my head hurting. I felt a strong dizziness playing around my head. I held my head tightly with my hands. I grabbed the nearest bookshelf to keep myself balanced but I fell down with the bookshelf. It created a large sound.

Mi hi was laying on the floor with her hands holding her head. She squeezed her head to keep the dizziness away. It was hurting her a lot. Tears were rolling down her eyes.

Her room door was opened with a loud thud!. She slowly looked towards the door to see Jin running to her, his eyes were coating worry. He kneeled near her.

Mi hi was shocked and scared at the same time. she wanted to run away. Did I do something wrong?

Jin was about to touch her, but she flinched and went backwards. She was still sitting on the floor.

Jin got taken back. His heart started hurting seeing her backing away, afraid of him.

"no Mi hi, come here. I'm not going to hurt you" Jin said extending his hand towards her. Mi hi was not calmed down. She was still scared on him, afraid that he will harm her.

"P-please, I d-didn't do a-anything wrong" Mi hi said as tears were making their way to her red cheeks.

Jins heart softened. He wanted to hug her. Say that he was sorry for what he did.

"Hyung, what are you doing?" the youngest in the family. Jungkook came running to them. His heart ached seeing her scared and backing away from Jin.

"J- Jungkook o-oppa" Mi hi said in teary eyes. Jungkook hugged Mi hi protectively. He glared to his eldest brother.

"shh shh okay..it's going to be fine" he said hugging her and rocking back and forth.

"I'm here Baby" he cooed in her ears. She calmed down. She snuggled more into his embrace finding the warmth she needed.

Her sniffles were heard. Jungkook turned to his elder brother who was already looking at them.

"stay away Hyung" Jungkook spoke in a clam voice but Jin knew that clam voice was not actually clam. Jin needed to speak, say that he didnt do anything to her. He also needed to hug her tightly like Jungkook's doing.

He understood that he needs to give more time for her to adjust to them as they were not so good with her, it's their fault.

Jungkook got up from the floor with Mi hi in his arms. She was hugging him like a kola. Her legs were wrapped around his waist with her hands around his shoulders. Jungkook was surprised by her weight. She weights nothing. Jin went out of the room without a word.

He slowly laid her on her bed.

"Don't go" Mi hi said as she held his hand. Jungkook smiled and laid by her side. She snuggled into him. Jungkook had a big smile on him. He was feeling a big happiness inside him. He hugged her tightly. A question stormed around his mind. Why is she scared of everyone?

"Mi hi" Jungkook asked softly not wanting to startle her.

"ne?" oppa she asked lifting her head to see him.

"can I ask you a question?" he asked her as she nodded her head.

"why do you get scared of everyone?" he felt Mi hi stiffening. His question bought many bad memories into her. Shivers ran down her spine.

She remembered how he hit her, how others laugh at her, how he sold her to other men.

"it's s-cary, oppa" Mi his cracking voice made Jungkook regret asking her.

"don't you want to share it with me? Jungkook asked as he was getting impatient.

Mi hi shook her head, afraid that he will leave her feeling disgust of her. She was afraid to tell others about her, afraid that they will leave her. Push her away. She didn't want to tell or let them know.

Mi his silent made Jungkook understand that she was not comfortable with his question.

"it's okay, tell me when you are ready, I'll be here" Jungkook smiled lovingly to her.

Mi hi closed her eyes to sleep, but her stomach growled loudly. Her face became red in embarrassment.

Jungkook let out a loud laugh.

"stop laughing" Mi hi whined as she hit his arm slightly.

"come on, let's get your stomach filled." He stood up as Mi hi did the same.

Thank you for reading😚

please vote and comment🍁.

love ya❄