You Got the Devil In This House

This one is Sirius coming out and running away. I will warn there is the f-slur used.
Word Count: 1, 965
°

It was any normal day, at least for Sirius, getting yelled at and cursed was the norm. 

"You're the oldest and you're supposed to be a good influence, and here you are a disgrace to this family!" Walburga yelled "Even your younger brother turned out better than you"

Sirius just sat there, taking it like a man (what he called it). To his friends this was torture and he knew it, but he got through it just acting like it was totally fine. 

"Honestly why'd you have to be sorted like that, you know you should've been in slytherin if anything but I guess it just shows what a fuck up you are!" This went on for hours, the harsh yelling, cursing, and beating. 

The moment his mother left Sirius whined and laid back on his bed, crying his eyes out. He wanted to leave, he needed to leave, would he? Probably not. He wished he could bring Remus over just to piss off his mother and totally give him a reason to run. What was stopping him? Nothing he could easily get Remus to come over just never say anything no matter what. 

When the holidays were finally over, Sirius had excitedly returned to his boyfriend. 

Remus held him close and kissed him over and over, he knew exactly what went on at that place and made sure Sirius was taken care of after the holidays.

Sirius melted against Remus, basking in his light touches, murmurs and praises, and kisses. He thought maybe getting Remus to come over wouldn't be as hard as expected. 

Remus was currently rubbing circles in Sirius's hips "Siri, is everything okay? You're being awfully quiet"

"Yeah I'm just enjoying this.. Enjoying you" Sirius murmured, he let out a pained sound when Remus ran a hand over one of his bruises. 

"Shit I'm sorry" Remus got worried

"No it's fine you didn't know it was there" Sirius said, shrugging it off. 

"Could you take off your shirt please? I want to see what that bitch did to you" Remus asked

"Oh well alright" Sirius complied and took his shirt off, he knew Remus wasn't gonna hurt him or make fun of him. Along his back were cuts and bruises, the usual some cuts deeper than others and some bruises more colorful. 

"Merlin Sirius she really did a number on you, I should fix those cuts up I don't want them to get infected" Remus said

"If it'll ease the pain go for it, I trust you" Sirius replied

Remus soon enough fixed up his cuts "Alright you can put your shirt back on"

"Can I wear one of your jumpers?" Sirius asked with puppy dog eyes

"Of course, which one?" Remus dug through his trunk

"My favorite"

Remus knew exactly what one it was a black one with red stripes, he handed it to him and Sirius quickly put it on. 

"Remus, can I ask you something?" Sirius asked, cuddling into the werewolfs side once he sat back down. 

"Anything"

"Could you possibly come over to my place?" 

"Sirius you know how your mother is-"

"I know and I don't care I'm trying to piss her off on purpose so I can run away, not like I didn't have a reason but it'd be fun running away with you" Sirius said "Plus I'll make sure nothing happens to you"