After Meetings

They fuck that's it.
Word Count: 1,534
°
Since the order had gotten back together tensions have seemed high. This never stopped either Sirius or Remus from constantly glancing, eye fucking between them was an everyday thing. They tried to keep most things to a minimum around the others, though it was painfully obvious the pinning between those two. 
The movement they were alone Remus's lips were on Sirius,rarely coming up for air.
"Fuck these meetings take forever-" Sirius said as he slammed the door, the two were in his childhood bedroom.
"Are we really gonna shag in here?" Remus asked,stopping the trail of kisses for a moment.
"Yes, why is there a problem?" Sirius asked
"No-well it's just it's your old bedroom just thought-" Remus was cut off
"It's completely fine Re really" Sirius softly kissed him "Now can we get on with this?"
"Oh, yes" Remus crashed his lips into Sirius once more,they were passionate and lustful kisses over and over. He trailed down his neck, sucking on a few spots making the other man whimper. 
"Fuck Re-please-" Sirius was already painfully hard,desperate for friction.
Remus moved a leg up so it was pressed against Sirius's crotch,allowing him to grind against him. He was already unbuttoning Sirius's shirt, he moved his leg back down while the other man whined.
"Remus-ah" Sirius moaned while his sweet spot was sucked on. 
Remus pulled off Sirius's shirt,he kissed over his chest basically never leaving a spot unkissed. He pinched one of his hard nipples experimentally,twisting it lightly between his thumb and finger.
Sirius moaned and bucked his hips.
Remus chuckled "Sensitive?" He took one in his mouth while twisting and rolling the other one.
Sirius moved a hand down in an attempt to palm himself.
Remus swatted his hand away "Tsk what am I going to do with you?" He asked in a low husky voice "Can't my pup keep his hands to himself?"
"Y-Yes" Sirius whined, the stimulation to his chest hadn't stalled.
"Yes what?" Remus momentarily stopped, waiting for a response.
"Yes I can keep my hands to myself" Sirius said 
Remus kissed him "Of course you can, your my good boy"
Sirius melted at the response and the stimulation on his chest was back, his nipples hurt by now but he didn't mind.
Remus made small flicking motions over them before finally letting go. 
"Um-" Sirius was shy for a moment 
"Something you want to say pup?" Remus asked
"Can I suck your cock?" Sirius asked, giving him puppy eyes though his pupils were blown with lust.
"Of course" 
Sirius sunk down to his knees and gave a teasing lick over the fabric which was already wet. There was a soft click of a belt and his trousers were pulled down and taken over his ankles where they were tossed aside. Another teasing lick over fabric and his boxers were off,tossed aside as well. He was now faced with Remus's erection, he gave a few kitten licks to the tip hearing the man above him shutter. 
Remus groaned as a vein was traced over his thick length, he let his hands roam down into Sirius's hair and gave him a tug. 
Sirius moaned while his mouth was full, he hollowed out his cheeks as he went further.
"Fuck your so good at this-" Remus groaned, he was resisting the urge to thrust until he knew Sirius was totally ready.
Sirius gave a little tap to Remus's thigh letting him know he was ready.
The two had made little codes: one tap for go,two for slow,three for stop,it made everything much easier.
Slowly Remus began thrusting into Sirius's mouth, his hand was still tightly wrapped into his black curls. "Fuck Siri-" 
Sirius loved this part, getting his face fucked while his hair was roughly tugged. He almost gagged a few times but other than that he was a natural at this by now. He loved letting Remus use him.
"Merlin your so fucking perfect at this-" Remus moaned "Keep going and I'll come" 
Sirius never slowed, he knew his goal and it was gonna happen, by now his eyes were staring at Remus's stomach.
"I'm gonna come-" Remus warned as he shot ropes down his throat.
Sirius greedily swallowed it and popped off after a moment,giving a few more licks to his softened cock.
Remus panted for a moment "Alright get on the bed" he unbuttoned his shirt "Oh and strip" 
Sirius quickly obeyed, undoing his belt with a click and throwing it to the side, tossing off his trousers and his boxers.
Remus was now over him on the bed, his hand was now wrapped around Sirius's cock, stroking him slowly. "Merlin your gorgeous" he murmured, kissing him
Sirius kissed Remus's neck now trying to get back for all the marks left on his pale skin. 
Remus moved his hands down so both were running over his thighs. 
"Re, please!" Sirius whined 
"Please what?" Remus asked
"Fuck me" 
"Oh well since you asked so nicely" Remus moved to the side to grab a bottle of lube before getting some on his fingers. He moved down and circled Sirius's hole teasingly before inserting a finger,wiggling it around to make sure he was comfortable.
Sirius took a moment to adjust before nodding and a second finger was added, making him groan at the new adjustment. 
"All good?" Remus asked
Sirius made a whiny noise before fucking himself onto Remus's fingers as they stretched him and eventually found his prostate. "Ah-there!" He cried out.
Remus chuckled and abused that spot rubbing against it over and over. "Needy boy" 
"Please Remus please!" Sirius begged "Fuck you got me so close already" 
"Do I?" Remus asked with a smirk on his face, he removed his fingers and wiped them off before lubing up his cock. He teased Sirius with just the tip for a moment before slowly entering him.
"Ah-shit" Sirius had tears forming in the corner of his eyes, as he now adjusted to Remus's length which was considerably more than his fingers.
Remus gave him a bit,holding onto his hips as he waited for Sirius's input.
Sirius eventually nodded and Remus started thrusting at a slow pace letting him relax for the moment. "Re oh- fuck that feels great,faster please!" 
Remus picked up the pace, the sound of skin slapping against skin was loud in the quiet room. 
Sirius was moaning loudly and seemed to never have an end as he was roughly slammed into. His head was lulled back giving Remus room to kiss down his neck,biting the soft pale skin once more.
Remus moved trying to find that one bundle of nerves again, the moment he found he knew.
"Fuck! There there there!" Sirius babbled on while that spot was hit over and over, he felt like he was gonna come any moment, his cock was aching and leaking down onto his stomach. The build up was soon gonna be too much.
Remus moved a hand down to tug on his cock, getting him off while he fucked him, making him impossibly close now.
"Gonna come-" Sirius warned 
"Come for me" Remus encouraged 
Sirius spilled over the both of them while a few more deep thrusts sent Remus spiraling. He stayed in for a few moments giving them both a few moments to calm down. 
Remus finally exited him and laid beside him for a moment, both were breathing heavily. He got and got a cloth before cleaning them both up. "You did so good Siri"
Sirius seemed too tired and still in somewhat of a daze but simply nodded, he needed a bit more time to calm down. 
"I'll run a bath" Remus murmured as he left once more. 
Sirius finally seeming to be fine had followed him, watching the water run.
Remus turned to Sirius and gave him a soft kiss before sitting in the tub.
Sirius relaxed against him, the warm water relaxing his muscles. "Remus"
"Hm?" Remus hummed
"You know how funny it would've been if we did this while in school?" Sirius said a smile plastered on his face.
"Your mum would've killed us" Remus said
"Yeah and it would've been worth it" Sirus chucked 
"Your such a risk taker" 
"Always been" there was a moment of silence before Sirius spoke again "Thanks for this" 
"Anytime" Remus kissed his head "Want to get out?,The water is getting chilly" 
Sirius nodded and Remus helped him up, wrapping towels around them both to get them dry.
Remus picked out their clothes and handed Sirius his.
"Thanks" 
Remus pulled on boxers and shorts, while Sirius just slept in his boxers. He held Sirius close in bed and kissed him softly.
"M sleepy" Sirius mumbled 
"Alright then sleep, I love you"
"Love you too" 
The next morning Remus was awoken to Sirius whining over being sore.
"Remus I'm sore!" Sirius complained 
"I knew you would be" Remus sighed "I'll take care of you all day my love"
"Thank you" 
The day was spent with cuddles and Sirius getting many massages over the amount of complaining he did.