Why Are You Doing This?

Sad sad sad
Tw- Cutting
Word Count: 811
°
Sirius had noticed how off Remus had been acting, sure he was normal in almost everything but he could tell something was slightly off. The others didn't seem to notice, only because they were out most of the time Sirius was too, but he stayed around with his boyfriend a lot. He'd notice how Remus would be in the bathroom for a long period of time, and how he would rarely wear anything short sleeved anymore. 

Sirius had a feeling he needed to confront Remus on it, just to make sure everything was fine but he had to wait for the perfect moment. He felt like it would take forever until he'd be able to get alone time and talk.

One time it was quiet and perfect for him to talk with Remus, but the boy was passed out cold when he went to visit. He sighed and laid on his bed waiting for him to wake up, which didn't happen until later and the other two were there. 

Remus sat up feeling groggily, he couldn't remember the last time he'd eaten at least chocolate for that matter and that was probably the problem. 

"Wow Re your looking like shit" James commented 

Remus just got up and walked to the bathroom, he looked at himself in the mirror. He did look a bit bad, dark circles under his eyes, his hair was a mess, and he felt terrible. He rolled up his sleeves noticing his bandages he'd wrapped earlier and then rolled them back up before leaving, not bothering with his appearance.

Sirius took mental note of that immediately, he somehow managed to get away from James constant chatter to get the map. He found Remus was up on the astronomy tower, he wondered why and if he went there would it be weird. He realized though it may just be the perfect time to talk with him. He shoved the map in a pocket and ran, just to make sure he hadn't left yet and thank Merlin he hadn't. "Moons?"

Remus quickly turned around "Oh-Sirius.. Hey"

"Is everything alright?" Sirius asked

"Oh-Yeah I just um needed to get away for a bit is all" Remus replied 

Sirius sat beside him, just relaxing and calming down to ask his question. "Re can we talk?"

Remus simply nodded 

"'Alright, now don't freak out but, you've just been acting so weird recently, what's up?" Sirius asked

Remus went pale and looked away 

"It's nothing really, just the usual.. '' Remus replied

"Bullshit, you've been looking like shit recently, you lock yourself in the bathroom all the time and you always wear jumpers-which is normal but never anything short sleeved anymore" Sirius said

Remus really didn't think anyone would pick up on these small things, he tried to make them subtle. 

"What's really going on?" Sirius asked "Whatever it is I'm here for you"

"The fulls.. " Remus lied

"Just the fulls?, They don't really have this effect on you" Sirius said

"Well I'm getting older so.. " Remus really didn't know where to go with this lie 

"But these types of things really don't happen at that time, there's something else bothering you and I know it" Sirius was trying to coax it out of him "I tell you of all my trauma, you know you can tell me anything"

"I know.. " Remus's voice went to a mere whisper "I'm just too scared to tell you"

Sirius rubbed circles in his back "Relax baby, tell me when your ready"

Remus just stayed quiet before saying "You put all the clues together right? You could probably figure out what's wrong.. "

Sirius thought for a while, the locked up bathroom time and the constant jumper wearing no matter what. "Roll up your sleeves" he finally said

Remus sat there in panic for a moment, before he obeyed and rolled up his sleeves. They were patched up, but it was obvious what he had been doing. 

"Remus.. " Sirius murmured "What-Why?" 

"It all happened at once and I couldn't stop it became addicting and so I kept locking myself up to cut" Remus said, he was starting to sob

Sirius pulled him close "Shh shh" he kissed his forehead "Do you want to keep this between us?"

Remus simply nodded

"Don't worry we'll figure this out Re, I'll get you help" Sirius said

"Sirius.. I-Im fine right now I don't want help" Remus said "I-I don't want to open up"

"Remus you really should, I don't want you going down the same path as me" Sirius gave him another soft kiss "It was difficult for me too and I didn't want to get help, but then it got worse and James helped me with all that"

"I trust you more than anyone Pads" Remus's sobs were reduced to sniffles "I'll get help for you" 

°
Sorry gotta add some sad boys in the mix :|