Foggy

Short n Sweet
Word Count- 624
°
Foggy, Remus's mind when he woke up, he'd woken up in the dorm with.. Sirius next to him? He could barely remember what had happened last night, guessing by his terrible headache he had there might've been a party. Anyways Sirius Black was in his bed, last time he checked he was single and possibly not ready to mingle (at least with him. 

Sirius rolled over and nuzzled against Remus, he was bathing in his warmth. 

Remus's face went a dark red, he was now staring at the ceiling all the possibilities of what had happened other than a party were running through his mind. By the looks of it Sirius was wearing one of his shirts, as it was oversized on him and he had a few marks trailing down his neck. 

Sirius moved once more, this time yawning and stretching his gray eyes met green ones "Morning.. " he mumbled 

Remus was surprised he was so calm, but he had also just woken up, he swore his heart was going 100 mph at this point. "Morning" he said back

Sirius sat up, still seeming just fine with the fact he was in bed with Remus. 

"Do you know what happened last night?" Remus asked

Sirius shrugged "Beats me" 

"I'd look in the mirror if I were you" 

Sirius got up and walked into the bathroom, he was one to normally admire himself. He ran his fingers over the marks and then peaked back out "Did you do this?"

"Not really sure I think so, I mean you did wake up in my bed" Remus reminded him

Sirius looked back in the mirror for a moment before going back and sitting beside Remus. "This is a bit awkward I guess then" 

"Look pads we were both drunk and I think this was just a whole accident of some sort" Remus replied, though in all honesty he'd kill to have his concenese from that moment back. 

"An accident? Hell, an accident? You think ending up in bed with you and having this happen-" Sirius was referring to the marks "-is really a bad thing?"

Remus only shrugged 

"Remus you are the person I'd want to wake up with every morning and fuck it's so hard to say how much I've loved you and just-" Sirius pulled him close and cupped his face, kissing him. "I'd want to wake up to lazy kisses from you and just fuck your so perfect" 

Remus swore his face couldn't get any redder than it already was "Siri I didn't know" 

"Well now you do" Sirius kissed him again. 

Remus's hand slithered up Sirius's back and into his hair, they pulled away breathless "You know how goddamn perfect you are yourself?" 

Now it was Sirius's turn to become a flustered, red mess. 

"Now Sirius I have a very serious question for you" Remus said

"Mhm?"

"Will you be my boyfriend?" Remus asked

Sirius just nodded over and over, words couldn't express his feelings so kisses did many kisses. 

Remus's lips trailed down his neck, kissing over the marks he'd already left. 

Sirius chuckled at the moment he was giddy, he found the kisses more on the ticklish side than anything. 

"What's so funny?" Remus moved back up so they locked eyes. 

"Oh I'm just excited is all" Sirius kissed him 

Remus glanced at the time "Shall we head downstairs?"

"No I'd rather stay here with you" Sirius pulled him down so they were covered under the blankets, cuddled up "Fuck whatever's going on I just wanna be here now"

"Alright" Remus held him close, a hand on his back. 

"'M love you" Sirius murmured, once more falling back asleep. 

"Love you too.. "

Guess the party was worth it after all… 

°
Hopefully I'll be done with a few I've said I'll write soon :]