Sick 2

Another sick one but Sirius gets sick.
Word Count: 685
For my lovely boyfriend queerkilljoy
<3

Sirius had managed to get sick, currently he was stuck in bed "Remmmm stay with mee"

"Sirius I need to go-"

Sirius sat up and made grabby arms "No you stay with me"

Remus sat down on the bed finally where Sirius wrapped his arms around him.

"Pleaseee"

"Fine" Remus looked over "James get our stuff for today please"

"Alright Moony" James gave a thumbs up

"Really pay attention this time"

"I will I will"

Remus just rolled his eyes and looked back at Sirius, he placed a hand on his forehead "Your burning up love"

"Don't feel good"

"Let me get you a cold towel for your head, hold on" Remus got up despite Sirius's protest and came back with a small towel which he placed on his forehead. "There"

"Moony I'm dizzy" Sirius said

"Lay down love, have you had anything this morning?" Remus asked

"No.."

"Can you try to eat something"

"Maybe"

"I'll get you soup and we'll see how you handle it" Remus said

"Alright"

"I'll be back dear"

Sirius ended up waiting impatiently for Remus to return, it was only a few minutes but he made it out to be hours. "Finally your back"

"Yes I am you drama queen, now c'mon" he sat on the bed and placed the bowl in his lap. "Can you eat a bit?"

"I can try" Sirius took the spoon and tried it "Tastes funny"

"It will cause your sick love, everything taste funny then" Remus said

"But I don't like the way it tastes"

"But you need to eat, just try please"

"Alright but I'm gonna complain about it" Sirius warned, he tried a bit more and frowned, but kept going.

"I know it might not taste good but it'll help"

"Do I have to eat all of it?"

"No, eat as much as you'd like" Remus said

Sirius sat the bowl aside "Cuddles?"

"Are you sure you're fine with them?"

Sirius nodded and held Remus close.

"I'll give you chocolate in a bit" Remus murmured

"Really, you won't battle me over it?" Sirius asked

"Pads your my boyfriend if I give you chocolate then take it"

Sirius seemed a little excited about that. After a bit he drifted off.

Meanwhile Remus had gotten up to get some potions to get him feeling better and returned to a complaining Sirius.

"Moonss why'd you leave me?"

"To get you medicine" Remus handed him the bottles "Drink up"

With much protest Sirius took his medicine.

Remus then grabbed a chocolate bar and handed it to him "There now you can have some"

Sirius squealed and began eating it. "Thank you moonyyy"

Remus sat back down beside him.

"Can I have a kiss?" Sirius asked

"Sirius I don't want to get sick, so no"

"Re please" Sirius was now giving him puppy eyes.

"Nice try but that's not going to work.." Remus actually couldn't ignore him, gave in, and kissed him.

Sirius now had a big smile on his face "Yay!"

"You're too cute to resist" Remus kissed his forehead which was by now cooled down. "You feel better at least temperature wise it seems"

"I'm feeling a bit better"

"Good love"

Soon enough James was back and he'd tossed a pile of papers onto their bed "There you go Moons"

"Thanks James"

"Don't tell me your gonna start that now" Sirius whined

"Actually I am"

"But what about meee"

Remus shifted on the bed to grab the papers which led to Sirius clinging to him. "Fine love, let me put these up and I'll come cuddle you" he put the papers on a desk,grabbed a little sticker for his lover and laid back down, where he was cuddled once more. "Your very cuddly today"

"Yeah well I know you love it"

"I very much do" Remus then placed a sticker on Sirius's forehead "Though you were a pain in the ass you still got yourself feeling better so here's a sticker"

Sirius grinned "Thanks Moons I love you"

"I love you too"

Eventually Sirius did end up feeling better, and continued to demand cuddles.